Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

HopperUK posted:

A good video game involving the fae is Home Safety Hotline. You take on a call centre job helping people with normal household issues like termites, mould, or a fracture hob living inside the walls.

I've had "...the fatal Fae Flu" running through my head this whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

HopperUK posted:

A good video game involving the fae is Home Safety Hotline. You take on a call centre job helping people with normal household issues like termites, mould, or a fracture hob living inside the walls.

The Dev Lore reveal that he used to work at Evermore is really cool to me..wore a giant king of the fae (scary type) outfit thing ftw.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its the attack helicopter meme but woke

I vaguely remember that a trans author once submitted a short satirical story about sexually identifying as an attack helicopter for some literary award, but some people didn't get the satire and got really mad at them thinking it was a 4chan troll.

E: Yeah, the name of the story was actually pretty on the nose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Sexually_Identify_as_an_Attack_Helicopter

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Feb 22, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Paladinus posted:

I vaguely remember that a trans author once submitted a short satirical story about sexually identifying as an attack helicopter for some literary award, but a some people didn't get the satire and got really mad at them thinking it was a 4chan troll.

The wokes used cancel culture to destroy her life.

The story won a hugo

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Captain Invictus posted:

a goon(BARON'S CYBER SKULL) started poo poo with a vtuber on twitter, got called out, and deleted his account in response lol
https://twitter.com/VBrightshield/status/1759861531930497215

Lol owned.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Runa posted:

Kasuga Ichiban managed to survive both, this is why he's the hero

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol the fae probes are killing me. "and you just got out of the naughty corner for the same thing... I shall have to spank you now"

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Faerie Lives Don't Matter getting a response like he just posted a transphobe meme from 4chan makes me lol angrily.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Faerie Lives Don't Matter getting a response like he just posted a transphobe meme from 4chan makes me lol angrily.

Fun fact. Will Smith ad-libbed that line in the movie.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

People are too online

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

People are too online

and yet you post online. curious

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A little bit of online is ok Dr. Cool AIDS

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Play against the recently printed faeries in MtG and tell me they should be tolerated

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Faeries hasn't been good in ages. Individual faeries are okay though

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

historically speaking faeries are sex traffickers so pretty sus, imo.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

DEAR FAERIES: WE WERE WRONG

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Fun fact. Will Smith ad-libbed that line in the movie.

(Mod opening a can of whoopass) Welcome to faerf

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

didnt read jeffs really long post but i saw he posted how much money he was making each month of the website. he should post the numbers without that one guy who registers 500 dollars worth of accounts each week

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I vaguely remember that a trans author once submitted a short satirical story about sexually identifying as an attack helicopter for some literary award, but some people didn't get the satire and got really mad at them thinking it was a 4chan troll.

E: Yeah, the name of the story was actually pretty on the nose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Sexually_Identify_as_an_Attack_Helicopter

It’s too bad. I think it’s the best title they could have used.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

DEAR FAERIES: WE WERE WRONG

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

(Mod opening a can of whoopass) Welcome to faerf

uh, this is actually a misquote PING!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Honestly I didn't realise it was from that movie and thought it was the insult "fairy" for a gay man, so I thought that was bad enough taste to merit a probe. This has changed my take significantly

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

*Bravely* I read the longass Jeff post. Sounds fine lol. But more importantly it's very funny that someone is sending the admins pissy PMs because announcement posts show up on their bookmark page that rules

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I, too, read the post. Jeff plans to turn off some computers in the near future.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Playing Control. This game is incredible

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I also read that and it made me depressed

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

ArfJason posted:

Yup. Remedy ftmfw

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Yessir

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I started skimming but my understanding of the Jeff post is "the site is turning a good profit, at some point within 6-12 business months I will turn off a computer and immediately make an extra $2000 a month. I have thought about doing some other things but haven't. Please congratulate the other admins for doing stuff"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

insane anime posted:

didnt read jeffs really long post but i saw he posted how much money he was making each month of the website. he should post the numbers without that one guy who registers 500 dollars worth of accounts each week

I think that guy's rereg money should go into a separate account and something nice should happen with it. Maybe a lottery, or goonfund, or Nintendo vouchers for everybody who posts in a certain thread

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I am a tremendous dork and even I think that someone equating making fun of furries / otherkin / vtubers with homophobia or transphobia needs to be dragged away from their posting station and given a swirlie.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I started skimming but my understanding of the Jeff post is "the site is turning a good profit, at some point within 6-12 business months I will turn off a computer and immediately make an extra $2000 a month. I have thought about doing some other things but haven't. Please congratulate the other admins for doing stuff"

That's the vibe I got too

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It just seems like a control thing. Like anyone who refuses to comply is a horrible queer hating faephobe of some sort.

gently caress that, I'm gonna go poo poo directly in a fairy ring

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

[jumps into a fairy ring that will immediately puts you into a contract where your firstborn will be replaced with a changeling and inevitably lead to the destruction of your household and everyone you love and care for will die horrible yet strangely accidental deaths] this is an lgbtq safe space so you bigots can gently caress OFF

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

For most goons a firstborn isn't really an issue.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ArfJason posted:

it really really is, arf.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it really really is, arf.

you don't have to bark just because you have that av

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

you don't have to bark just because you have that av

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I also read that and it made me depressed

Yeah really sad to see. How will Jeff work off his day to day stress after he dissolves his harem of concubines?