Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bugsy posted:

Shoot Ball with taser.

https://twitter.com/CateMartel/status/1760711946741916000

It's a photoshop I saw on bluesky, the real image isn't as funny.

of course the real tweet is less funny and far more bigoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

the perspective looks pretty flat, is this even a real table or is it one of those pinball simulators on a flat screen?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Random Stranger posted:

A bunch of illegals crossed the Mexican border to live on the other side and got mad when told they couldn't own slaves. Then they locked themselves in a church when the government came to enforce the laws and died poorly because they were a bunch of shitheads.

Grew up in San Antonio and can confirm this description of the Alamo

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

as long as BMWs are still allowed to be sold and driven on highways, everyone should be armed

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Junk posted:

the perspective looks pretty flat, is this even a real table or is it one of those pinball simulators on a flat screen?

definitely a simulator

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Stay out of jail for loving WHAT

No I'm not clicking on that video, I hate hearing this rear end in a top hat talk

not even to watch those luscious flowing earlobes?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Catastrophe posted:

should say "TAZE BALL" instead

FEED EGGS

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Big Mac posted:

definitely a simulator

which is even more :sad: as far as how bad the table is

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hollismason posted:

What would be hilarious is if one of those clinics took the frozen embryos to a safe harbor place.for.dropping off kids.

when they ship them, it would be kidnapping

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Durf posted:

Lol remember when some GOP heel with a history of road rage tried this on a Prius driver and got ventilated

His hog wife then claimed it was a political assassination

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1481483517305540608?lang=en

From the article:

quote:

“He was a quiet fellow,” MacKee said. “Everything in his world was about his family.”

Previously, Kuczwanski pleaded no contest to assault and disorderly conduct charges in 2014 related to a separate road rage incident at the same intersection, as first reported by Tallahassee Reports.

:lol:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

From the article:

:lol:

yeah there is probably alot of domestic abuse there.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

tek79 posted:

Jesus Christ these people have absolutely nothing else to do, do they? They really want to be clever. They really want to be mainstream. But it always just falls so flat because why the gently caress would you build a pinball machine to celebrate your coup attempt? Is there an equivalent on the left anywhere close to approaching the complete loving weirdos who plan and/or attend CPAC? I know they're a cult, but at least a cult has the potential to seem cool sometimes.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, we are all domestic terrorists!”

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

tek79 posted:

Jesus Christ these people have absolutely nothing else to do, do they? They really want to be clever. They really want to be mainstream. But it always just falls so flat because why the gently caress would you build a pinball machine to celebrate your coup attempt? Is there an equivalent on the left anywhere close to approaching the complete loving weirdos who plan and/or attend CPAC? I know they're a cult, but at least a cult has the potential to seem cool sometimes.

its the cult that still thinks its the silent majority.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

GOP quickly becoming the independent//tankie party

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

Bugsy posted:

If this guy was a constitutional convention delegate, the constitution would probably be far less racist.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Looks like Horseshoe Theory is back on the menu!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its not even a good pinball design, like it looks super busy and there's a bunch of shallow regressive shibboleths dont really fit together for a cohesive theme.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
... and this is the image you get for 'Obama as a Founding Father' !!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

its not even a good pinball design, like it looks super busy and there's a bunch of shallow regressive shibboleths dont really fit together for a cohesive theme.

i wouldnt play that poo poo for free and i love playing pinball!

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

PhazonLink posted:

A bunch of shallow regressive shibboleths designing something with a bunch of shallow regressive shibboleths is a pretty good description of the modern republican party.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Aramis posted:

Looks like Horseshoe Theory is back on the menu!

its always been despite the shrieking.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

MrQwerty posted:

i wouldnt play that poo poo for free and i love playing pinball!

Plus it’s not safe, there's some loose wiring or something in the cabinet and it keeps zapping your groin?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tree Bucket posted:

Plus it’s not safe, there's some loose wiring or something in the cabinet and it keeps zapping your groin?

that's a feature, it goes wild when you hit the Tip O'Neill portrait

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Waffle House posted:

I'd like for Tuberbville to outline specifically which entities within American society caused the war. Truly the reality-bending influence of the American MIC is without limit

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao

AI and Google are Biden's fault how exactly?

This all they really got: woke AI

Yes, I'm sure voters want to talk about this :shepface:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

PhazonLink posted:

Reactionaries, as a rule, tend to suck poo poo at most kinds of creative endeavors. All they know how to do is appropriate other works, slap their shallow shibboleths on, then scream, yell, be assholes, and try to attack/destroy their chosen outgroup.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Tree Bucket posted:

Wait until you see the Ashli Babbitt easter egg that pops out when the tilt detector goes off.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

bird food bathtub posted:

Reactionaries, as a rule, tend to suck poo poo at most kinds of creative endeavors. All they know how to do is appropriate other works, slap their shallow shibboleths on, then scream, yell, be assholes, and try to attack/destroy their chosen outgroup.
The Ladyballerz of pinball machines

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Big Mac posted:

(about alabamas big rear end constitution)
we passed amendment 10 of 2022 that had us compile and delete some poo poo from our constitution

it took us from ~400000 words to about ~370000 :downs:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bugsy posted:

This is more a case of the AI models getting inbred and weird and collapsing on themselves after endlessly eating their own tails.

There seems to be a dawning realization that AI research has been supplanted by get rich quick schemes based on imitative/derivative algorithms and anyone promising a cognizant learning machine is lying.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Sockser posted:

Embryos are now people, so every IVF clinic in Alabama is now housing thousands upon thousands more Alabamians, I'm afraid.

If this idea is federalized we better see states competitively hoarding frozen embryos to juice their population numbers for the next census. Thanks to a tightly packed cold warehouse, Vermont has 150 reps, 149 of whom are elected by the guy who lives in the warehouse office.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Having that one intersection where you're always slightly tempted to start ramming people is relatable

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love that chuds are mad that you can just make the AI make Black/female/etc version of historical figures. like who gives a gently caress.

Right?!

This issue is idiotic

The House GOP really thinks "AI can make brown folks" is a loving national crisis

Lmao it's such wierd, petty poo poo all the time, it's amazing

Do they even remember to bitch about the debt ceiling or high taxes anymore?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

As we all know, if your neighbor joins the "We Hate You" club, it forces you to march into their house and shoot their family in the face and burn the building down

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

this is one of those fake machines, the whole playfield is a screen. you can make them look like whatever, likely only took them an hour to set up like this. LOL

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 22, 2024

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is one of those fake machines, the whole playfield is a screen. you can make them look like whatever, likely only took them an hour to set up like this. LOL

that changes nothing about the point

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Durf posted:

This is more a case of the AI models getting inbred and weird and collapsing on themselves after endlessly eating their own tails.

There seems to be a dawning realization that AI research has been supplanted by get rich quick schemes based on imitative/derivative algorithms and anyone promising a cognizant learning machine is lying.

This specific situation is a bit different. This is definitely a case of Deepmind going out of their way to compensate for datasets being severely biased towards white folks (e: which is something that is expected of them after the gorilla fiasco) and absurdly overshooting the mark. So the complaints are kinda grounded in something real.

The "They made the AI woke on purpose" stuff is basically wishful thinking on their part, as they cannot resist catching big tech at wokeness. But it's nothing more than a huge QA failure, which is becoming the norm when it comes to that particular group.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 22, 2024

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Haverchuck posted:

I'd like for Tuberbville to outline specifically which entities within American society caused the war. Truly the reality-bending influence of the American MIC is without limit

Tuberville can't tell you what entity of American government he is currently a part of, or how it functions

Holy poo poo, how are him and Vance able to run so far off the rails and be this insane? I thought the GOP Senate was locked down by Mitch's Vecna like grip.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Feb 22, 2024

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

World Famous W posted:

we passed amendment 10 of 2022 that had us compile and delete some poo poo from our constitution

it took us from ~400000 words to about ~370000 :downs:

growing up I remember having a state rep visit us in school, who just poopoo'd the idea of scrapping the 1904 constitution by saying "most people haven't even read it!"

yeah no poo poo, chris pringle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Tuberville can't tell you what entity of American government he is currently a part of, or how it functions

Holy poo poo, how are him and Vance able to run so far off the rails and be this insane? I thought the GOP Senate was locked down by Mitch's Vecna like grip.

Mitch grip only last until gaunter o'dimm or stolas or whatever horror he made a pact with finds a loop hole to gently caress him over with and claim their prize. The second Mitch dies, it’s gonna be a fight for his throne and none of them have it.