Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Brain Curry posted:

Remember saints? They’re back, in pog form!

Call me when they’re back in PAWG form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Thousand yard stare

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I had that one it was the best I tried of the lot

Dried out my nasal passages like all the rest but it was comfortable on my face

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Did you tweak your CPAP settings and made sure the water reservoir was adequately filled? The only time my nasal passages got dry was when I forgot to top off the reservoir and it ran dry in the middle of the night.

TurdBurgles
Sep 17, 2007

I AM WHITE AND PLAY NA FLUTE ON TRIBAL LANDS WITH NO GUILT.
I have that mask and it's a game changer. I definitely never dried out at ~40% on the humidifier.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Continuing to build my 04-07 rich lifestyle, I picked up a 12 year old Bang & Olufsen Beolit 12 AirPlay speaker. Originally selling for $799, I got it for $30, and it works perfectly fine on my wifi with both old iPods and a brand new iPhone with music apps. It's heavy as poo poo, and has enough power to shake our whole house! As a bonus, you can even control it with a 40 year old B&O remote control.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Post the remote. :corsair:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

Dick Trauma posted:

Post the remote. :corsair:

Anything for a posting legend!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:stare:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Long Long 'Mote

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

First night using it and it's :perfect:.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
unironically bring back the days when you would have 3-5 extremely complicated remotes like that to control your a/v setup

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

thathonkey posted:

unironically bring back the days when you would have 3-5 extremely complicated remotes like that to control your a/v setup

I have both the PS2 and PS3 media remotes and greatly appreciate how they kept getting longer.

LowOnCyan
Feb 29, 2016

None of this matters

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

You can also get a heated tube for some CPAPs which will aid in the humidification

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I had the respironics setup with the heated hose and tank I'm just a baby with a giant nose full of sensitive baby skin

it was also 7 years ago I should buy a new setup and try again my insurance will cover it

e- it was the dreamstation I think

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Let's see...

1980ish Hondo Prrofessional bass, made in Japan

1985ish Squier Katana, also made in Japan, that has had a run in with a spray can and a mohel

To compare tips

Because I have one of these in white already

And this fine piece of religious art

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
where do you put all this poo poo

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

where do you put all this poo poo

A lot of the guitars go back out the door for a few bucks profit. There's also a bunch of racks and stacked cases. Most of them will never be worth much more than I paid, but they will also likely not be worth less.

The "art" goes on the walls until I'm sick of it or need space for something I like more. Some of that goes to my dad who does the antique mall thing, some will go to friends/family, some will go back to St Vinnies or Goodwill. It helps I live by myself so I can hang Trucker Jesus wherever I want.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

widefault posted:

does the antique mall thing

Living the dream.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Philips CPAP users, you did see that thing about the FDA implicating them in 560ish deaths right? https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-fda-says-561-deaths-related-philips-machines-since-2021-2024-01-31/

Which is to say I just bought a Resmed Autoset, the least interesting way to spend $1300

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

UwUnabomber posted:

Living the dream.

Per dad, "art" is selling well right now. The man was born to pick garbage and has done so my entire life, so it's good he has an outlet for it now.

And I bought another guitar

Late 70s Hondo for the collection

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Hat! Been wanting a Ushanka for awhile and its been cold as hell lately.

I've been avoiding getting a new receiver for a long time because the one I have still sounds great. I saw this one for half of retail price and decided to snatch it up. Crazy power, Atmos, tons of HDMIs, and a built in phono input. My old Pioneer Elite is still going strong after being rocked hard for drat near 20 years. Only reason to get a new one is technology has passed it by. I'm hoping I this one lasts as long.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
I bought a Lego 787B from AliExpress

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice
Oops, double post.

Grumbletron 4000 has a new favorite as of 00:34 on Feb 19, 2024

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Deja vu! Is that the 505? I picked one up a few months ago and it’s been super solid

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

I bought a Lego 787B from AliExpress

That car always looks sick as hell

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Spent some money at the flea market in Athens in an ongoing effort to rescue old rear end photos.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

ravenkult posted:

Spent some money at the flea market in Athens in an ongoing effort to rescue old rear end photos.

Hell yeah you should come post in the found photos thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4048844

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I've been avoiding getting a new receiver for a long time because the one I have still sounds great. I saw this one for half of retail price and decided to snatch it up. Crazy power, Atmos, tons of HDMIs, and a built in phono input. My old Pioneer Elite is still going strong after being rocked hard for drat near 20 years. Only reason to get a new one is technology has passed it by. I'm hoping I this one lasts as long.

oooh where'd you find this? online or somewhere local? our receiver is 11 years old and a bit technologically behind.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

JPrime posted:

oooh where'd you find this? online or somewhere local? our receiver is 11 years old and a bit technologically behind.

I don't know what region you're in, but a quick Google search shows they're like 50% (likely for Presidents Day).

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

JPrime posted:

Got it at my local Best Buy. It was an open box deal. I saw it while helping a friend shop for car stereo gear. Only $740. The only flaws I can find are a few minor scuffs.

It was worth every penny. I cant overstate how good it sounds. Definitely needs speakers that can handle the muscle though. And lots of them. The speaker I have are pretty good but I have to work on speaker placement as well as finding some more good surround speakers to fully experience Atmos.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bought a bunch of stuff from Japan.

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan

evobatman posted:

Continuing to build my 04-07 rich lifestyle, I picked up a 12 year old Bang & Olufsen Beolit 12 AirPlay speaker. Originally selling for $799, I got it for $30, and it works perfectly fine on my wifi with both old iPods and a brand new iPhone with music apps. It's heavy as poo poo, and has enough power to shake our whole house! As a bonus, you can even control it with a 40 year old B&O remote control.

I really like the look of this. Where'd you snag one for $30? Ebay seems to be selling them for 100+

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

Pillbug

travisray2004 posted:

I really like the look of this. Where'd you snag one for $30? Ebay seems to be selling them for 100+

I spend a not insignificant part of my day F5'ing the local craigslist equivalent, and when something very interesting and very underpriced comes up, I jump on it. Look at my post history in this thread for many more of my bad decisions.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We got our first ever new car, 2024 Corolla Hybrid

We're moving up from a 2013 Mirage, an absolutely massive upgrade for us

Megabound has a new favorite as of 00:28 on Feb 23, 2024

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
2 years in with our Rav4 hybrid and love it. If we needed a second that's what the wife would have gotten. Great cars.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Megabound posted:

We got our first ever new car, 2024 Corolla Hybrid

We're moving up from a 2013 Mirage, an absolutely massive upgrade for us

Hooorayyyy!

Congrats on the new car!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
A coffee mug to help solidify my identity around a dead car brand.

mystes
May 31, 2006

His Divine Shadow posted:

A coffee mug to help solidify my identity around a dead car brand.

spare us the saab story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

mystes posted:

spare us the saab story

That joke is so loving ancient, get with the times and try some newer material, like this:

Wow His Divine Shadow, I love your mug it makes you look so Saabmissive and breedable.