Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Chicken Butt posted:

It’s a “clever” parody of Hot Ones, in which Rappaport informs the guests midway that they are not actually eating chicken wings, but rather “Hamas poo poo”. Apparently this is a metaphor for what you’re doing if you go to a pro-Palestinian rally.

It is so wrong and stupid in every way that it makes me question the sanity of everyone involved.

lmfao that multiple posters itt myself included couldn't get that far and thus had no idea that this awful video was even a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
We have on the phone with us Mr. Robert Higgins

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

.... and he be looking scared!

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Quite the tenses.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
A generator powered by feces? Sounds like you've got poo poo in your brains!

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Szyznyk posted:

If Howard was a real Zionist he would have made it to Gush Katif.

Is. It. True. That. You. Like. To. Have. Third. Input. Sex. With. Your. Wife. In. Tennessee.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Is. It. True. That. You. Once. Dressed. Up. Like Santa Claus. And Threw. Up. On. The Beach.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gush katif

DEEP

in the heart of Gaza

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

It's his American-Isreali name. His name is Saul, but we call him Bob.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Schlomo

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I wonder what Rabbi Gottfried would as about this?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

O-Qua Tangin Wann

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sir, Tangin Wann? I do not know what Tangin Wann is. What is Tangin Wann?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
One of the best song remixes was Riley and Lady Marmalade

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

One of the best song remixes was Riley and Lady Marmalade

Wasn't there one to that disco 'Freak OUT!' song thay I don't know the name of? Is it Freak Out?

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

California Dreamin is the top Riley parody, legit sad I haven’t been able to find it in years.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wasn't there one to that disco 'Freak OUT!' song thay I don't know the name of? Is it Freak Out?

Le Freak by Chic.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Anything else, Robin?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Riley D'yer Mak'er is good stuff.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

My favorite is the one set to the Can Can by Offenbach.

Elegant Elliot Offenbach. Riiiight?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775GDQwusKQ

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII never saw something that big...." *accordion chords*

"Langford's got a big huge cock...." *clown horn* "Steve LANGford...."

Edit: well, gently caress, embedding has been disabled. It's the Borderlands trailer with that song.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775GDQwusKQ

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII never saw something that big...." *accordion chords*

"Langford's got a big huge cock...." *clown horn* "Steve LANGford...."

Edit: well, gently caress, embedding has been disabled. It's the Borderlands trailer with that song.

Are your parents home?

Thats gotta be top 5 bits of all time right? I think its probably one of the few that is universally loved.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

arrivederci cocksucker!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Are your parents home?

Thats gotta be top 5 bits of all time right? I think its probably one of the few that is universally loved.

I really hope someone leaks the entire 20+ hours of calls that Sour made.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bonzo posted:

I really hope someone leaks the entire 20+ hours of calls that Sour made.
It would be glorious and I would not stop listening

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIDvtkEiOJM

I know Train does Zeppelin covers but I never really paid attention to them.. drat they kinda killed this? Not an easy song, too.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Train started as a Zeppelin cover band before switching to weepy ballads. They came on Stern like 5 years ago when they were kicking off a Zeppelin cover tour and were shockingly good.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

<JackieLaugh>

https://www.today.com/health/wendy-williams-health-rcna139834

<//JackieLaugh>

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Speaking of Jackie, I've been down sick this week and listening to some old Stern to help pass the time. I listened to their salary discussion right before they went to Sirius where Artie basically admitted his terrestrial salary was $450k/yr (and I think when the Gary's check thing happened he basically confirmed his Sirius deal was double). They seem to imply that the deal Jackie walked away from was $1m/yr with at least 3 guaranteed centrally timed plugs read by Howard live per show. Hindsight is 20/20 but holy poo poo what the gently caress was he thinking?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Jackie eventually admitted that he was negotiating for a five year deal that would average about a million dollars per year. He ended up walking away over a dispute of about 50 thousand a year. It was a really dumb decision in hindsight. Every time he had walked off the show before they had folded so he had no idea that they wouldn’t give in this time.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
One of the worst decisions in the history of show business.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It also meant he wasn't part of the crew that went to Sirius which would have been another pay bump and who knows what would have happened after the first 5 years there (likely not what happened with Artie). In 2005, Tom was guessing that decision cost him $20m+ and I can't disagree.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Is it possible that Sal and Richard are more famous than Jackie now?

Because if so, :lol:

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nancy immediately divorcing Jackie after he left the show is just icing on the loser cake.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I think he got killed in the Dot com crash in the early 2000s as well. Thank goodness he had the Jokemaster Junior to keep him afloat.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Jackie saga had to end exactly the way it did. I can go see him in West Palm Beach for 11 dollars.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I think Jackie was just sick of working on the show and getting up early/doing late comedy shows. Money aside, it must have been a killer schedule and I don't blame him for wanting out.

I know he eventually wanted back in, but that was after resting for a few months.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Jackie should have just pretended to have cancer and then done the show from an ISDN line while drinking cold gold all day, sitting by the jetty.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Is that the latest reddit conspiracy? Robin faked her cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Robin is a AI that’s programmed to buy into every New Age “wellness” fad.