Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I remember trying to sell my pokemon cards when I was 11.

I just sat in my drive way with a binder of cards, expecting hundreds for my chansey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I remember trying to sell my pokemon cards when I was 11.

I just sat in my drive way with a binder of cards, expecting hundreds for my chansey

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(cool italian guy in limo smoking a cigar drives up) hey kid... how much for the chansey?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tweak posted:

This is also relatively easy to do, thanks to smart phones. My dad gave me a huge old box filled with all the lego I had as a kid when I was over this last Christmas. He had been keeping it & moving with it for the last 20 years so I could give them to my kid. In addition to lego, the box had a box of all my old magic cards in it for some reason. Thanks to this TCGplayer app, my phone took pictures of all the cards and said I had maybe ~300 dollars if I went through the effort of selling them. Much easier than whatever insane flowcharts there are for identifying them myself.

I should probably do this with my Magic and Star Wars CCG cards

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(cool italian guy in limo smoking a cigar drives up) hey kid... how much for the chansey?

drat

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Furnok Dorn posted:

if its the same guy i used to play heroes of newerth with he's messaged me oddly dogwhistly anti-semitic stuff over the years completely out of nowhere after having not talked to him since 2009

stuff like 'i think i might be an anti-semite'

lmfao I love the type of goon who you game with once then uses your steam inbox as therapy.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Furnok Dorn posted:

if its the same guy i used to play heroes of newerth with he's messaged me oddly dogwhistly anti-semitic stuff over the years completely out of nowhere after having not talked to him since 2009

im impressed you met the CEO of s2 games.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It appears vice will no longer publish stories to their website so we will never get an update to the lowtax interview where he claimed he solved the nazi problem of the forums

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

It appears vice will no longer publish stories to their website so we will never get an update to the lowtax interview where he claimed he solved the nazi problem of the forums

I don't think we're gonna get too many updates from Lowtax about anything.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Furnok Dorn posted:

*Frowning doctor walks in*
"I'm sorry, it's antisemitism."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"I might be an antisemite" isn't a dog whistle so much as a regular whistle

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Heath posted:

"I might be an antisemite" isn't a dog whistle so much as a regular whistle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99f-JoUJ5k

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Larry the Cable Guy voice*

If you hate Jews, you might be an anti-Semite.

*standing ovation from the audience*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

lmfao I love the type of goon who you game with once then uses your steam inbox as therapy.

the yobgoblin...

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
accidentally discarded a hand I meant to play against the 6th ante boss and flushed it all down the shitter

bright side is I unlocked some cool new joker cards and a nice voucher for the next run

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
After playing disco elysium i am giving up politics posting forever, i see now what that does to you

E: also yakuza is really good like wtf? Started with zero now on kiwami 2 and this is great

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 23, 2024

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it was 8th grade I learned not to cling to collectible objects and whatnot when I lost a bet or something and tossed a complete extra rare full blown exodia I forget how I even acquired lol in the school corridor and hoped some lucky nerd would feel like a million bucks. And hell maybe he's a million bucks richer than me now for it. :cheerdoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe not learned but you know. It lost its shine if you rather.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

After playing disco elysium i am giving up politics posting forever, i see now what that does to you

E: also yakuza is really good like wtf? Started with zero now on kiwami 2 and this is great

duh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

yeah, Methanar sure was something else.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont add goons to my friends list... not after lowtax

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Famethrowa posted:

There is a reason I stopped adding goons and really, anyone that isn't someone I personally know, on steam.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like to invade people in the poison swamps

that's why you're a cspam ik

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont add goons to my friends list... not after lowtax

I had lowtax on my Facebook friends list for a while and he drunkenly hit on my wife once at a virtual bad movie night event we hosted during the pandemic. I banned him from future events and he sent me a really pissy DM about it later. Never again

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

HonorableTB posted:

I had lowtax on my Facebook friends list for a while and he drunkenly hit on my wife once at a virtual bad movie night event we hosted during the pandemic. I banned him from future events and he sent me a really pissy DM about it later. Never again

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Leal posted:

There is a reason I stopped adding goons and really, anyone that isn't someone I personally know, on steam.

hey add me on steam

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Call Nimue the N-word. Go ahead. Do it.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

HonorableTB posted:

Been saying this

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

Call Nimue the N-word. Go ahead. Do it.

[bleep] [bleep] Nputnik

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

im going through ds3 after i played ds1 a few months ago and strongly contemplated quitting out of principle when i got to the shitswamp with petrification lizards in it lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ds3's swamp is easy :pathetic:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ds3's swamp is easy :pathetic:

yea it looks like you can just walk over it its like optional or some crap. i just immedately went right and lost my souls. at least u don't have to do that persistent bullshit with petrification like ds1 lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i think swamps got progressively easier miyazaki is getting soft

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you can just tank the poison which is the lol part, don't remember ds1 poison being so harmless

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
in ds1 not only were you being poisoned but there were assholes with blow darts hitting you with a different type of poison

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in ds1 not only were you being poisoned but there were assholes with blow darts hitting you with a different type of poison

at 20 frames a second too

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I took the key (first time playing blind) and would have circumvented blighttown by accident, but instead i went through blighttown backwards because who would understand on first glance that thing is an elevator and not a wacky contraption

also lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Once you get poisoned in the DLC's swamp it simply never wears off, even if you turn off the game you will continue to lose health

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don't play any format that these are legal in but the flavor on the revealed cards so far is cool

if they're not legal in EDH i'm going to flip poo poo. i'm going to see red. jesus christ