Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thread is rated 2... very troubling for elon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i voted it a 3 because it turns out the truth is often in the middle

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
The saga continues...
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1760788629222477894?t=CKc-qZSEkfAiZticzwi1Cw&s=19

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

X is the divorced dad zone

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i cannot wait for elon to become a family court guy. it's coming. we deserve it

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
He's going to be a single issue end no fault divorce gop voter for life

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the milk machine posted:

i cannot wait for elon to become a family court guy. it's coming. we deserve it

he'll become a men's rights activist when Grimes manages to physically get all her kids and flees somewhere like France that won't forcibly repatriate them even if Elon gets a US court order

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
soviets made my kid trans

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

Rudeboy Detective posted:

there's only one kind of pie elon's interested in

nah creampies are too woke he only uses IVF (also woke now)

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

if twitters search function worked I'm sure Elon would be loving with the results

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
elon s notching up "wins" so quickly i'm struggling to tabulate

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

soviets made my kid trans

that's a civil matter, sir. there's nothing we can do.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

...didnt he just tell that girl a few days ago that she rocks

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

cybertruck wade mode in 2'7" of water!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lKAEHMvvxg

quote:

That performance is impressive, but it is followed by immediate problems after the test. Two panels come loose, one inside of a fender and one on the rear bumper. Hours later, the tester notices that the truck's outer bed controls no longer work. As Electrek points out, those problems should not be covered under the truck's warranty because the wade mode is activated as part of an off-road mode and the agreement specifically singles out damage from off-roading as something the company does not cover.
https://www.yahoo.com/autos/video-tesla-cybertruck-handles-flood-152700049.html

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think we're all more interested in seeing someone test the (brief) boat mode

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Stalin should’ve won at least once

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The impressive performance of 10s of thousands of damage to my brand new vehicle outside of warranty coverage.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there a summary about what the dad's beef is?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

RandomPauI posted:

Is there a summary about what the dad's beef is?

his daughter was mean online

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

ELTON JOHN posted:

...didnt he just tell that girl a few days ago that she rocks

Seems like the schools got to her since then

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
That's actually moderately impressive to get an ev to perform almost as well as a 1990 diesel corolla in water.

Anyway

Computer, show me Elon Musk if he was African or Cambodian.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

"don't go into any flood waters ever you loving idiot" has been the common wisdom for floods for a long time now. I can't wait until these dumbies start driving into 8 foot deep water with wade mode on because they thought it was much lower

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

There is nothing impressive about driving a vehicle through deep water. What's impressive is the long term damage it causes. You will never, ever, dry that out.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

The physical damage to the body panels is not the problem.

quote:

Hours later, the tester notices that the truck's outer bed controls no longer work.

It begins.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Melon Usk

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

every time you view that video you're contributing .000000000003 Cents to what I'm sure will be a mid five figure repair bill for that guy. let's all chip in!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Oh yeah weren't they explaining that the cybertruck is actually good because the wiring harness isn't a bunch of individual can bus but instead a single wire going through the whole truck

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I took my kids out of school Mr. Musk. Now what?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i bet you cant even get a cybertruck repaired right now since they are barely able to manufacture new vehicles. doesnt exactly bode well for repairing a panel and whatever wiring and other mechanisms the bullet (again, 1 round of 9mm) destroyed badly enough to make the whole door nonfunctional.

lol... lmao even

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Real big “How do you do, fellow kids?” energy from the person writing this

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

every time you view that video you're contributing .000000000003 Cents to what I'm sure will be a mid five figure repair bill for that guy. let's all chip in!

The revenue share is allegedly only from other people with Twitter blue viewing ads under your tweets (and the extra they shovel into mr beasts pockets)

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
reading social media makes me feel like all my concussions in my teens are coming to fruition. it's all gibberish!! i dont know what any of it means! i read too much frankfurt school nonsense and its confused my dumb rear end!!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

OH MY BAD posted:

reading social media makes me feel like all my concussions in my teens are coming to fruition. it's all gibberish!! i dont know what any of it means! i read too much frankfurt school nonsense and its confused my dumb rear end!!

Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Elias_Maluco posted:

Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King. Baby Gronk. Livvy. Baby Diggs. Drip King. Rizz King.

Grok

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I'm getting rizzed up, Jerry!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it’s really very simple. there’s a possibility that baby gronk might be the new drip king. it is by no means certain. one alternative is that he is just being rizzed up by lizzo instead. does that clear things up?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it’s really very simple. there’s a possibility that baby gronk might be the new drip king. it is by no means certain. one alternative is that he is just being rizzed up by lizzo instead. does that clear things up?

so few understand that

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon rizz king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

its not limited to that statement tho, soviet-level woke-mind-virus indoctrination is similarly devoid of meaning- they arent even concepts to discuss! they're words hyphenated together specifically to get angry at