Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ELTON JOHN posted:

...didnt he just tell that girl a few days ago that she rocks

Incorrect. He told the breakdancing dad who abandoned his family that he rocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

OH MY BAD posted:

its not limited to that statement tho, soviet-level woke-mind-virus indoctrination is similarly devoid of meaning- they arent even concepts to discuss! they're words hyphenated together specifically to get angry at

wrong. that means that someone has been indoctrinated, and the thing they’ve been indoctrinated with is the woke mind virus, and the level at which they’ve been indoctrinated with the woke mind virus is the Soviet level. please try to keep up.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/south-bay/san-jose-bakery-loses-thousands/3461095/

Elon wins again

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/elon-musk-predicts-potential-bankruptcy-tesla-rivals-rivian-lucid-1723620

quote:

Elon Musk has shared his unfiltered opinions on Tesla rivals Rivian and Lucid after their Q4 earnings reports.

Commenting on Lucid's Q4 earnings, Musk said, "Their Saudi sugar daddy is the only thing keeping them alive," attributing the company's continued operations to the significant financial support received from the Public Investment Fund (PIF) of Saudi Arabia.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1760506741232742838

imagine being reliant on Saudi investment for your business venture. excellent observation, sir.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

He might be the least self aware person on a planet of hyper-individuals.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

RandomPauI posted:

Is there a summary about what the dad's beef is?

From what I understand, she posted a video about how he left his family to pursue a break dancing career when he was in his fifties and didn't help her with medical expenses when she was in college. I think initially it was a "haha can you believe how nuts that is? My breakdancing dad abandoned his family to break dance and buy crypto, you don't hear that every day."

Well in true Divorced Dad fashion he said his side of the story, that apparently he actually moved very close to her after the divorce, that he financially supported them and was as involved in his kids lives as much as they wanted, and that her mom was the real bad guy in the story by moving an hour away afterwards.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i mean listen, are there two sides to every story? do teenagers of divorce tend to vilify one parent and cling to the other based on the limited information of the situation they're being given? absolutely

but when you become the breakdancing crypto guy, you have basically become a giant billboard for the idea of "There's No Law Forcing You To Love About Your Kids"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
also then he did a breakdance and everyone clapped

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Their deliveries are up from 2022 to 2023 and their production is slightly higher - how did they manage to twist this into bad news for lucid?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

morningdrew posted:

Their deliveries are up from 2022 to 2023 and their production is slightly higher - how did they manage to twist this into bad news for lucid?

Elon is making fun of them for not completely fabricating the numbers. It's a rookie operation that can't even cook its own books. Elon sees a mark here as a company dutifully reporting actual production numbers. They should be rightfully drug for being rubes.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

wrong. that means that someone has been indoctrinated, and the thing they’ve been indoctrinated with is the woke mind virus, and the level at which they’ve been indoctrinated with the woke mind virus is the Soviet level. please try to keep up.

i have CTE now

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

been saying this

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

I took my kids out of school Mr. Musk. Now what?

teach them well and let them own the libs

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it’s really very simple. there’s a possibility that baby gronk might be the new drip king. it is by no means certain. one alternative is that he is just being rizzed up by lizzo instead. does that clear things up?

not lizzo. lizzo is not involved in the rizzing up

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Im rizzing up Elon Musk

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
lol at blaming the woke mind virus for causing teens to think their dads are lame, doubly so when the dad in question is "the bitcoin breakdancing dad"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Plank Walker posted:

lol at blaming the woke mind virus for causing teens to think their dads are lame, doubly so when the dad in question is "the bitcoin breakdancing dad"

it's so, so awesome

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Plank Walker posted:

historically all children (especially teenagers) love and admire their dads

this is because of woke

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Gronk

San Miguel's father, Jake San Miguel, who claims to have master-planned his son's life prior to his birth, trained him for a career in the National Football League (NFL) while the boy was still in elementary school, micromanaging his diet and exercise. Due to his size, San Miguel was nicknamed "Baby Gronk" in honor of football player Rob Gronkowski. Wanting for him and his son to go viral, Jake, a digital marketer, promoted his son's football skills online, leading to him amassing a large social media following in the early 2020s. Jake frequently shepherded his son across the country, meeting with high-profile celebrities and universities.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Karach posted:

San Miguel's father, Jake San Miguel, who claims to have master-planned his son's life prior to his birth, trained him for a career in the National Football League (NFL) while the boy was still in elementary school, micromanaging his diet and exercise. Due to his size, San Miguel was nicknamed "Baby Gronk" in honor of football player Rob Gronkowski. Wanting for him and his son to go viral, Jake, a digital marketer, promoted his son's football skills online, leading to him amassing a large social media following in the early 2020s. Jake frequently shepherded his son across the country, meeting with high-profile celebrities and universities.

there are probably mass shootings with shorter wikipedia articles than this lol

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Baby Grok

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Though Dunne herself did not actually flirt with, or "rizz" San Miguel,[16]

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Karach posted:

What's gonna happen to this kids life if he gets injured in HS or just not talented enough for NFL draft?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
gonna say baby grok again

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Techno Mechanicus Gronk

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Panfilo posted:

What's gonna happen to this kids life if he gets injured in HS or just not talented enough for NFL draft?

Substantially diminished risk of permanent brain damage.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Panfilo posted:

he resumes his ceremonial duties as drip king

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Panfilo posted:

same thing that happens to all of them, he gets a girl pregnant and starts training his son to be a great football player

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

is stephen paddock the new drip king

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Adventures of Brown King Cyrus and Baby Gronk

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
*high pitched aristocratic laugh* Baby GRONK? The RIZZ King?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Karach posted:

lmfao

quote:

In response to the pushback, Jake dismissed his critics as "haters." When questioned on the criticism he received following the incident, Jake attributed it to older generations being out of touch, stating "It's a new era, it's a new generation ... The people that are normally jealous of us is kinda older. They just don't get it. The times have changed – Elon Musk about to move us to Mars."

Elon Musk the patron saint of poo poo dads

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Elon Musk is sending that awful man to Mars

Elon Musk ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon continues to win

sorry losers