Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

Correct "all of Russia" is Not Europe now. However "some of Russia" i.e. Western Russia, used to be. Now it is not, therefore "all of Russia" is Not Europe now.

If you need further information, please read the above again.

this is so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

TulliusCicero posted:

Going after recreational sex in 2024 is loving wild to me

That poo poo has to poll at like 7% maybe

Lmao make that a talking point GOP

Conservative men are loving furious they can no longer control every aspect of a woman's life.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I would like Biden to ask Donald Jay Trump to do 1 (one) pushup on the debate stage.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Call Your Grandma posted:

I would like Biden to ask Donald Jay Trump to do 1 (one) pushup on the debate stage.

You think Biden can still bust out a solid pushup? I know the man bikes but he's in his 80s, I reckon he's doing a knees-down pushup at best

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

morningdrew posted:

here, have some nitemare fuel

I get the subliminal message that one day people will wear decapitated Trump's head like Christians wear cross as a symbol of Christ's crucifixion.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dwesa posted:

I get the subliminal message that one day people will wear decapitated Trump's head like Christians wear cross as a symbol of Christ's crucifixion.

Kathy Griffin will be the equivalent of Pontius Pilate

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
It won't surprise me if the RNC makes a nation wide abortion ban and a end to recreational sex part of the platform.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Predictably the TYT clip doesn’t quite match up with the paraphrased tweet, but it’s still a bunch of delusional trash. “Biden is losing huge swaths of his base!” Who? The TYT host demographic? Kasparian’s rant would have ended with “and that’s why I’m voting for Jill Stein in November” in 2016. Good god they have lost their minds.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m 99% sure Forgiato Blows beard is one of those glue on numbers.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Failed Imagineer posted:

Correct "all of Russia" is Not Europe now. However "some of Russia" i.e. Western Russia, used to be. Now it is not, therefore "all of Russia" is Not Europe now.

If you need further information, please read the above again.

This is the dumbest things I've read today, and I've been on reddit

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I don't think these were posted yet
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1760884356086673689

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1760885608577159563
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ubEvnxI.png[/timg]

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1760891098140901823

Apparently the entire speech he was playing up God and Christianity.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Geez it’s simple think of it from the other way all of Europe used to be some of Russia but now part of Europe is not Russia and all of Russia is is not all of Europe

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Call Your Grandma posted:

nooo too hard. 1 squat challenge! Trump will blow out his diaper in the process.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

He sounds like he really really wants to take a nap. Or more drugs. The biden campaign should be playing these sound clips constantly. He sounded bored and the audience sounded bored except for the little whistles when they know they're supposed to clap.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
[quote="kazil" post="537960395"
[/quote]

Is AM radio under attack or something? My mom has her car set to it lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-robocall-new-hampshire-strategist-rcna139760

quote:

NEW ORLEANS — A Democratic consultant who worked for a rival presidential campaign paid a New Orleans magician to use artificial intelligence to impersonate President Joe Biden for a robocall that is now at the center of a multistate law enforcement investigation, according to text messages, call logs and Venmo transactions the creator shared with NBC News.

Paul Carpenter says he was hired in January by Steve Kramer — who has worked on ballot access for Democratic presidential candidate Dean Phillips — to use AI software to make the imitation of Biden’s voice urging New Hampshire Democrats not to vote in the state’s presidential primary.

quote:

Carpenter — who holds world records in fork-bending and straitjacket escapes, but has no fixed address — showed NBC News how he created the fake Biden audio and said he came forward because he regrets his involvement in the ordeal and wants to warn people about how easy it is to use AI to mislead.

Creating the fake audio took less than 20 minutes and cost only $1, he said, for which he was paid $150, according to Venmo payments from Kramer and his father, Bruce Kramer, that he shared.

lmao Dean Phillips campaign hired a magician for $150 to make fake Biden robocalls

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Chuds love AM radio because it's how they listen to no end of Limbaugh-esque radio programming and are afraid of the idea that that could be taken away.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

loving magicians

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Zero VGS posted:

Is AM radio under attack or something? My mom has her car set to it lol

I believe car manufacturers were considering removing it

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1760891098140901823

Is trump intentionally pivoting to God because Johnson was getting Goddish at the gop retreat? Or is it a coincidence that he blindly turns to God while groping blindly for salvation?

Truly he is the modern day Jonah

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-robocall-new-hampshire-strategist-rcna139760

lmao Dean Phillips campaign hired a magician for $150 to make fake Biden robocalls

lol if dean phillips ends up in jail because of some weird rear end desperate move. why did he even run? like he doesnt reperesent any parts of the party that dont like biden, hell he doesnt have a platform that different then bidens.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Shishkahuben posted:

Is trump intentionally pivoting to God because Johnson was getting Goddish at the gop retreat? Or is it a coincidence that he blindly turns to God while groping blindly for salvation?

Truly he is the modern day Jonah

part of it is he is at some weird fundie radio get together, but i wouldnt be shocked if he doubled down hard on evangelical stuff to nail down their votes.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

trump's henchman looping in a street magician has to be one of their most shameful displays to date

Say what you will about the hordes of braying swine who send trump their money, they signed up for the emails. But if they're willing to throw the common magician under the bus, they'll throw you, too!

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Dapper_Swindler posted:

part of it is he is at some weird fundie radio get together, but i wouldnt be shocked if he doubled down hard on evangelical stuff to nail down their votes.
He already has that demographic nailed down, so him doubling down is because his incredibly fragile ego demands affirmation from the clapping that would ensue.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Apparently I have great, untapped reserves of sympathy for magicians. I'll take the L when it comes out that he's a cryptochud but at first glance it looks like they straight up hired some street performer on fiverr for something and then started name dropping him when they started feeling the heat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean we're already on this Hell Coaster, why not have Trump go all in on "I'm the Messiah and you're my cult" vibe.

Cuz nothing says man of Christ like TRUMP, the most Christian man in history.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I would google Khmer Rouge. It could always be worse. They set the bar as low as it could go so far.

They were basically tankie posters who got power.

Their idea was they'd be completely self sufficient so everybody was supposed to be a farmer and also contribute things like iron.

It turns out not everyone is cut out to be a farmer and making pig iron in your back yard is actually very low quality.

Then Pol Pot being the genius he is, after murdering, genociding, and starving his people, fearing a Vietnam invasion, invaded Vietnam. Which promptly invaded and easily overthrew them in a year with support of Cambodians.

Uh there's plenty of reasons why the Khmer Rouge got into power including the US dropping more bombs there than they did on Japan during WWII but I don't think internet posters gone wild is one of them.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Trump saying that everyone on all sides agree overturning Roe was the right thing to do should be the dictionary example of a lie, or of someone completely removed from reality.

Also lol:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1761030207178252605?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Shishkahuben posted:

Apparently I have great, untapped reserves of sympathy for magicians. I'll take the L when it comes out that he's a cryptochud but at first glance it looks like they straight up hired some street performer on fiverr for something and then started name dropping him when they started feeling the heat
The guy is probably homeless ("no fixed address" is polite speak for "living out of his car") so getting a quick job like that may have been a matter of eating that day or not.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

kazil posted:

I believe car manufacturers were considering removing it

Oh I looked it up, they have been removing it from electric cars because the motors were generating electromagnetic interference that made AM sound like poo poo, and the manufacturers didn't want to spend money on EMI insulation. But AM already sounds like poo poo so I dunno. I think I'm with Trump on this one, let boomers have their mind control feed.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

redshirt posted:

I mean we're already on this Hell Coaster, why not have Trump go all in on "I'm the Messiah and you're my cult" vibe.

Cuz nothing says man of Christ like TRUMP, the most Christian man in history.

There were a group a while back that sported a billboard with Trump and a quote from the Gospel of John, specifically “And the Word became flesh” so there’s absolutely room for that to happen.

Also Trump will absolutely randomly decide that we need to start manufacturing VHS again.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

kw0134 posted:

The guy is probably homeless ("no fixed address" is polite speak for "living out of his car") so getting a quick job like that may have been a matter of eating that day or not.

this. i sorta admire the dude for taking 150 and then going on his laptop and using eleven AI or etc to do some quick dumb rear end biden recording.

actually3raccoons
Jun 5, 2013

Zero VGS posted:

Oh I looked it up, they have been removing it from electric cars because the motors were generating electromagnetic interference that made AM sound like poo poo, and the manufacturers didn't want to spend money on EMI insulation. But AM already sounds like poo poo so I dunno. I think I'm with Trump on this one, let boomers have their mind control feed.

Let the BOOMERS! Get the brainworms they WANT!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The in the holy god gently caress is "Freeze-Dried Candy"?

It looks like re-packaged Airheads

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

kw0134 posted:

The phase always instantly makes me think of the brilliant '88 Dodge Aries commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBb642NSyc

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Probably playing into the prepper vibe that's no doubt popular amongst that type.

I see two new commercials airing now that both have the word "patriot" in the product name, and both use the phrase "when things go sideways" in the ad. One selling a solar powered generator, the other freeze dried survival food.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Ah yes, the world in which Donald Trump could be swayed to support your policies easily because you are the one and only person who will ever speak to him and therefore he'll be the most progressive president ever, bing bong so simple.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Cthulu Carl posted:

Freeze Drying is the new Deep Frying.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

actually3raccoons posted:

Let the BOOMERS! Get the brainworms they WANT!

They won't get brainworms when TRUMP ensures they get their ivermectin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Zero VGS posted:

They won't get brainworms when TRUMP ensures they get their ivermectin

Man Little Orphan Annie is really gone over the edge with these secret messages.