Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

walmart doesn't sell guns anymore. admittedly neither does budk, but they sell swords which walmart never sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

anxiously tracking my budk order as it works its way through the ups network like a real american

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
"erbs", "bay-sil", "oh-reggano", things of that nature

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no fuckin' way herbs has an h

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Pronounce squirrel as squirl.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
looking at my reflection in the me-er

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

DeadButDelicious posted:

I got ten pages in and can't be arsed to read the rest of the thread so sorry if this has already been mentioned but it's extremely hosed up to microwave your tea to get it hot. Using a loving kettle you savage bastards.

Wait, why?

How is vibrating water molecules from a fire any different than directly vibrating the water molecules?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Boat Stuck posted:

Wait, why?

How is vibrating water molecules from a fire any different than directly vibrating the water molecules?

doesnt use electric kettles

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Boat Stuck posted:

Wait, why?

vibrating water molecules is hosed up

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Wrong vibes

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Boat Stuck posted:

Wait, why?

Electric kettles are just about the most energy efficient way to heat water we know of.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/jdflynn/status/1760792455484506243?t=BsyvIhkaiJVJ5URBy_lfcw&s=19

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Americans love to pull into the long drive thru line at Chik-fil-a, and then eat their Chik-fil-a as they sit in line at the nearby Starbucks for a 1000 calorie drink

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

i say swears online posted:

Its right there

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
defend unlimited PTO as if it's a preferable system to accrued leave that can't be taken off you lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Eat too much meat. You know it smell crazy in there

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Weka posted:

Eat too much meat. You know it smell crazy in there

They have diarrhea at least weekly, OP. They think this is normal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
they turn every drink into a milkshake and then pretend they aren't walking around the office drinking milkshakes all day every day

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
the average yank diet in georgia looks insanely painful to put your body through

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

give like so much money to elon musk for free like so much money

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they love and cherish their memories of Selena (1971-1995)

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Don't like to get up early, but they have to, so they do it real slow

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

vyelkin posted:

they turn every drink into a milkshake and then pretend they aren't walking around the office drinking milkshakes all day every day

why do you think stanley cups are so popular? opaque. could be anything in there (milkshake)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

loving Gordon Ramsey whenever I see him on something pisses me off so bad with this and also paste-o

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Pronounce squirrel as squirl.

exmarx posted:

looking at my reflection in the me-er

We are a sick broken people but neither of these words need or deserve two syllables

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Magic Hate Ball posted:

why do you think stanley cups are so popular? opaque. could be anything in there (lead)

ftfy

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

loving Gordon Ramsey whenever I see him on something pisses me off so bad with this and also paste-o

We are a sick broken people but neither of these words need or deserve two syllables

You also say aluminium wrong hth

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Chewbecca posted:

You also say aluminium wrong hth

who cares that's not hosed up

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

that's just what happens to words

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all'ven't seen nuthin'

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

who cares that's not hosed up

It's hosed up that you don't see how hosed up that is

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I e said it before and I’ll say it again, the English with their extraneous u’s and their weird pronunciations and all the rest of it are probably the only people on this planet who don’t have a pass to mock Americans

That includes Australians and Canadians btw

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I e said it before and I’ll say it again, the English with their extraneous u’s and their weird pronunciations and all the rest of it are probably the only people on this planet who don’t have a pass to mock Americans

That includes Australians and Canadians btw

they're right about aluminium (who says "plutonum" or "sodum?") and centre (it's spelled central not centeral) and bin (my rubbish bin is 100% plastic and can not be a can)

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Not that I'm a big pommy defender or anything, but they did invent the English language

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Chewbecca posted:

Not that I'm a big pommy defender or anything, but they did invent the English language

One of their many crimes

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Chewbecca posted:

no one invented any language

e: any REAL language, for the guy who's gonna quote this with loving klingon or something

Pepe Silvia Browne has issued a correction as of 18:48 on Feb 23, 2024

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

except for like esperanto

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

they're right about aluminium (who says "plutonum" or "sodum?") and centre (it's spelled central not centeral) and bin (my rubbish bin is 100% plastic and can not be a can)

And many other things, also

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

aluminum, bitch

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Chewbecca posted:

not really they just got conquered over and over for 4000 years and then ran a nazi empire all over the world for a bit, absorbing new bits of language like some kinda twee pedophile amoeba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Orange Devil posted:

They have diarrhea at least weekly, OP. They think this is normal.

According to this forum, from fast food, the blandest pablum ever. I've made porridge more interesting!