Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Fishtails on a damp road trying to burn out a stop light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Secure and happy driving the vehicle that brings me joy.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Big rear end On Fire posted:

*drives over row of children as I roll coal through a school crossing*

“Unbothered. Moisturized. Happy. In My Lane. Focused. Flourishing.”

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Big rear end On Fire posted:

And not giving 2 fucks about anything else. Children, the elderly, the environment, law enforcement, traffic safety, my fellow human beings, animals smaller than me, the unborn , afterborn, the living, the dead, the undead, trees, plants, good urban design, motorcyclist, those driving fuel efficient vehicles....

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
or feelings

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Harry_Potato posted:

And not giving 2 fucks about anything else. Children, the elderly, the environment, law enforcement, traffic safety, my fellow human beings, animals smaller than me, the unborn , afterborn, the living, the dead, the undead, trees, plants, good urban design, motorcyclist, those driving fuel efficient vehicles....

POW/MIA

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Fords workin' on the F750 I hear. 3 stories tall.

fukken losers washed out of the class 8 market in 1997 and are still trying to claw it back, huh

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*doesn't know the size of the truck, nose sticks out three feet in a parking spot*

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I met my first wife when I blew my train horn as she used the crosswalk outside the grocery store. She was really scared but my display of alpha male dominance won her heart. She met me in the family planning aisle and dropped a box of magnum condoms into my buggy. I told her that I don't need that poo poo and then we had sex on the conveyor belt in front of the cashier and everyone cheered.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hate my kids, hate my wife, love my truck, oorah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Support are troops!

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Lemme get uh vokka rebbull

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It’s my god given right to roll coal in the faces of them libs, it causes cancer and I suck down the fumes all day? Fake news why don’t you go home and listen to the cnn

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

*nods solemnly* corn

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

weg posted:

magnum condoms... I told her that I don't need that poo poo

Yea hence the truck

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress, I just bought gas and now I gotta buy more gas

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Worf posted:

Yea hence the truck

What the gently caress did you just loving say about my little dick? I'll have you know I financed the top of the line from GMC, and I've been involved in numerous repossession attempts on my Sierra, and I have over $3000 in monthly payments. I am trained in double parking and I'm the angriest driver in the entire metro area. You are nothing to me but just another beta.....

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Did someone say gas?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

lol perfect

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

:lol::lol:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

Lmao

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

Lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

lmao

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Brother Tadger posted:

“Panicking. Inebriated. Angry. In Your Lane. Distracted. gently caress gotta buy gas.”

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
[Recounting Dale Sr.'s fatal accident] I couldn't believe it when they said that. We thought he was ok!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Jesus would have driven a fourteen foot tall murdertruck with a machine gun turret if he was still with us. I'm just trying to get closer to Jesus's perfect love by hating everyone with a smaller truck than mine.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Running low on gas again

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm lonely and want a hug but I'm afraid of being made fun of if I express vulnerability to my friends, who also drive oversized trucks

Maybe I should give myself the chance to grow and break the cycle of stereotypes surrounding oversized truck drivers *t-bones clown car, killing thirty*

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
I have fetal alcohol syndrome

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Got a sweet job at the gas station

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

redshirt posted:

Got a sweet job at the gas station

It's hard to start a siphon to steal gas when your tank is 6' off the ground.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

redshirt posted:

Tax write off for my business

Your small, limp business

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*begrudgingly stops at stop signs, slamming on the brakes from 30mph to a dead stop, glaring at the lib in the hybrid SUV as they cross*

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
American truck owners are my favorite troll bait. Watch them act like snowflakes and then call them snowflakes. The melt away so fast

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Jestery posted:

Running low on gas again

Hold the line, fellow patriot. Brandon raised the prices of gas again. It can wait till Monday

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cabal Ties posted:

American truck owners are my favorite troll bait. Watch them act like snowflakes and then call them snowflakes. The melt away so fast

hell yeah

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Harry_Potato posted:

It's hard to start a siphon to steal gas when your tank is 6' off the ground.

Not me; I’m the employee of the month at the blow job factory for a reason :smug:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Making Facebook post:

Alot of yall are tslking about what my neighhor Brisn ssid he saw last weekend. I wantvto set the record straight that though i WAS drunk, which is a flaw that I’ve had God forgive me, I WAS NOT loving my truck. For the record, i was just checking to see if the gas cap was on tight enough and felt dizzy from thinking about hiw much i live my forgiving and understanding wife, Jenna

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
was trying to park the truck at the grocery store today and the goddamn lines are too narrow! loving president joe biden made them narrow up the lanes for those pussy-rear end "compact cars" the asians are constantly trying to sell to us. it's a loving travesty and if i didn't already have terms of my probation saying i'm not allowed to leave the state then you had better believe i would be driving my truck - MADE IN AMERICA, a FREEDOM TRUCK built with liberty, there's no better kind of vehicle. i saw a special on the history channel the other day, well i wasn't really watching so much as it was in the background while i was having another one of my goddamn heartburn episodes, real nasty one this time too, but the history channel said that in the modern world the truck is the most valuable vehicle in the military. it fills me with pride knowing that when i climb aboard my dogde ram i'm in the same power of transportation as our troops. if only some of those troops were there to help me at the grocery store today. i just could not get my vehicle in "between the lines" and was struggling with all my might not to lose my rear end when some snotnose shithead starts honking their horn at me! i, i can't help that the truck is long enough that they can't get around me, maybe they should have picked a different lane of the parking lot instead! at that point the loving manager walks out, it's loving gary worst manager at this store or at any grocery store ever in the history of north america, and gary starts giving me the fuckin' snipe eyes and telling me to go park out in the empty part of the parking lot and i told gary i wasn't going to have it any more with him trying to exile me from the store in a way that doesn't get corporate pissed off at him. gary started in on his innocent "i don't know what you're talking about sir" but at this point i've had enough and no amount of medication or god's grace can stop the freight train avalanche that's coming down from me. i put that dodge ram pickup truck into the first of it's eight gears and i slammed that gas pedal to the floor and by god and country music i did run my truck through the front entrance of the grocery store. it felt good knowing i always had had the power to break gary's poo poo but good and to strike a blow against the god drat grocery store assholes but i also knew i was in poo poo because i told the girlfriend i was gonna get her some of those drat groceries she's been up my rear end to get and now i gotta drive a second town over because i got banned from another grocery store. this is the most ridiculous poo poo ever and if it was'n't for my loving wife spreading a bunch of poo poo around the neighborhood i'd tlel my girlfriend to go shop for food for her own place away from mine! gently caress!!!! i hate this goddamn town and if the cops try to take my truck away they're going to have to bring a lot of big men with guns. really big men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Annie's 12 years ooollld in two more she'll be a whooore/