Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Justin Credible posted:

Goddamn this is such poo poo lmao

It's hilarious and incredible

you could say

Justin Credible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

CD posters are seeing how this thread has fallen and they're having the last laugh (you could say the snyder cut of laughs)

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

colonelwest posted:

Go make an XJAKK fan club thread and post there.

He was humored here for years beyond all reason, and allowed to shamelessly self-promote and attention seek. This thread owes him absolutely nothing.

YESSIR!, COMMANDER OF THE RLM THREAD SIR!

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

As we wait for the next RLM content to drop, Bad Movie Bible put out this real banger talking about the ninja movie craze of the 1980s. The dude's stuff is surprisingly well-researched and in-depth compared to most of the "riff over clips of bad movies" youtube genre, and this may be one of his best works yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcq0pwr0IKg

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Dijkstracula posted:

CD posters are seeing how this thread has fallen and they're having the last laugh (you could say the snyder cut of laughs)

Joke’s on them the thread was never good!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kalel posted:

come to think of it, I've never seen you and nmnm in the same room together. curious.

its like that Ray Bradbury novel that Rich Evans knew about...

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

That DICK! posted:

Hall monitor bitch lol

Justin Credible posted:

Yeah no poo poo

Lets figure out a way to run this guy out of the thread too, xjaxx is a legit dude unlike this wanker

And apparently that's what this thread is about now, having posting enemies you run out

Goddamn this is such poo poo lmao

What a hill to die on. Yes let’s fight to keep this weirdo promoting himself and his awful videos in the RLM thread instead of his own thread or the YT Creators thread or anywhere else it would be more suited.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Feb 23, 2024

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

colonelwest posted:

What a hill to die on. Yes let’s fight to keep this weirdo promoting himself and his awful videos in the RLM thread instead of his own thread or the YT Creators thread or anywhere else it would be more suited.

colonelwest posted:

You don’t seem to have a single shred of self-awareness. But has it ever occurred to you that you only get one of two types of responses here? People either poo poo on your terrible posts directly or they ironically humor you for the trolling value.

There’s no point to posting your poo poo here. We are neither your fans nor your therapists.

Molothecat fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Feb 23, 2024

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Xjakk? More like Xgofuckyourself!!

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ok for real now please stop posting about xjakk

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Apparently Canadian Colin and his partner April went and saw Madame Web. I suspect we'll get an episode of their podcast about it next Friday.

https://x.com/NoSuchThingPod/status/1760849577349894318?s=20

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i need to study the last 10 pages of this thread so i can add users to my poo poo LIST.

i cant wait to start making videos and posting them in this thread again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX_wprkggoE

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

first they came for driftingmouse and I said nothing

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Sunk Dunk posted:

i need to study the last 10 pages of this thread so i can add users to my poo poo LIST.

i cant wait to start making videos and posting them in this thread again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I hope the first ten are just you staring directly into the camera and reading off your posting enemies list, and episode 11 is a 12 hour in depth expose in how you can't possibly be Lucha Jones.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

first they came for driftingmouse and I said nothing

No one's ever cum for drifting mouse

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Kingo Ligma posted:

No one's ever cum for drifting mouse

you don't know me, DAD

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

The Rock can always use more comeuppance

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhkBAKV1yMg

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1761082032824742326?t=0FuL9VtKhXkRisZ4yiNJIA&s=19

That's one big rear end wheat field.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Lmaooo just noticed that Madame web is Miami vice's daughter

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Why did this need a sequel

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

henkman posted:

because new properties are risky

mystes
May 31, 2006

henkman posted:

I'm not sure it has occurred to anyone in the film industry that that's a question that actually needs an answer

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

henkman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN8wxQDqfRk

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Christ, that's like Fast X-level budget

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Molothecat posted:

because new properties are risky

Better do the safe thing and spend 310 million on a sequel to a 25 year old movie no one cares about.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Tighclops posted:

Lmaooo just noticed that Madame web is Miami vice's daughter

her mother and grandmother were also stars of the Best of the Worst favorite Roar

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

counterfeitsaint posted:

Better do the safe thing and spend 310 million on a sequel to a 25 year old movie no one cares about.

it's the only decision that makes economic sense

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol i never thought of that. dakota johnson going on about the bleak state of films today. lady your grandfather aggravated a baby elephant until it crushed your grandmothers leg

mystes
May 31, 2006

counterfeitsaint posted:

I don't think it's actually that crazy by modern hollywood standards, or at least not any more crazy than most other things that are getting made. That budget isn't that unusual nowadays, and even though nobody was specifically asking for a gladiator sequel, gladiator did pretty well, and there haven't been that many similar movies recently.

So if you just think of it as the studio thinking "let's try to make another movie like gladiator with a big budget, and to be safe we'll make it an actual sequel to gladiator" it's fairly typical for modern hollywood

But is pouring so much money into sequels with insane budgets actually a good approach in absolute terms? Probably not.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
are you not entertained?!?!

... no?

... dang.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it should have been with a girl gladiator. so they could say im gladiator and she's gladiator 2. and its like 90% oral

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Obviously nobody wants the budget to get this big, but the number crunchers probably have a band of expected returns for “sequel” to “popular movie” that “won an award” in “fighting (historical/swords)” genre by “good director” that show it’ll make somewhere between 600 to a billion dollars

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's going to flop like his other recent movies, and he will blame zoomers or some poo poo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
maybe he'll tie it in with Raised by Wolves somehow

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

ive never not clicked on something as hard as this

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Tunicate posted:

I watched mission impossible 2 recently and thought 'oh wow this is a fun breezy movie, starts in-media res in a heist like normal MI movies, doesn't overexplain things, really short runtime, I wonder why it has such negative reviews?'

turns out several years back I had previously watched it partway through, abandoned it for being bad, but amazon remembered where I left off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

Mozi posted:

maybe he'll tie it in with Raised by Wolves somehow

I miss that show very much