Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

showing your whole rear end by not being in the IZGC Discord group chat. s m d h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
:negative::suicide::dumbbravo:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

(me, a genius indie game designer) please note that increasing Charisma is the only way to improve damage with great hammers

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

(me, a genius indie game designer) please note that increasing Charisma is the only way to improve damage with great hammers

there are KARON skills that boost drops but I don't think they show up until like chapter 7

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I’m going to play nothing but jrpgs until June. And then play some more

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

welcome posted:

What happens in June.

My birthday.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Begging the rich woman for money and the inner voice going "What? You think your communism isn't going to make you feel pathetic for this?" had me rolling.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Roth posted:

Begging the rich woman for money and the inner voice going "What? You think your communism isn't going to make you feel pathetic for this?" had me rolling.

lol, greetings, fellow Sorry Cop :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

happy elden ring dlc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

happy elden ring dlc

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Playing some D&D tonight, then more Yakuza 0, Balatro, and Helldivers 2 through the weekend

Fungah! posted:

happy elden ring dlc

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

wtf. it's luck

I'm like 99% sure luck effects treasure chest drops but you're probably better off just killing stuff faster early on.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Finally at the very tail end of Nioh and hitting the point where I'm just ready to be done. It's fun but the occasional roadblocks with some of the instakill moves that come out of the blue is sapping my enjoyment and the story is just pure fuckin nonsense lol

My 3 year old was messing with my controller last night in retroarch and somehow selected the original Breath of Fire and I realized I've never beaten any of them, so I'm hopping on that train rn too

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

breath of fire ftw

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

still waiting for Capcom to give me games to play with these soundtracks

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

BOTW loving rules and i can't wait to get to TOTK

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*eyes bloodshot, hair falling out in clumps, rolling around in my chair by pulling myself along the wall* yeah I’ve been playing some monster Hunter again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
In-laws got me Hades for my birthday so probably that, Infinite Wealth, and the game club game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

*eyes bloodshot, hair falling out in clumps, rolling around in my chair by pulling myself along the wall* yeah I’ve been playing some monster Hunter again

nice...game/weapon??

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Rewatching the 5 seconds of ffvii rebirth trailer with bikini tifa on repeat til I fall asleep in my chair

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ff4 pixel remaster. the pacing in this game is wild

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

helldivers and ballatro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going to try to squeeze some 1 Corn Overload in on the clock.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

infinite wealth til my eyhes bleed

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

nice...game/weapon??

rise/IG. took down crimson valstrax for the first time today which was hype, still nervous about primordial malzeno, he's a real fucker.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

rise/IG. took down crimson valstrax for the first time today which was hype, still nervous about primordial malzeno, he's a real fucker.

Scared of males penor pussy?? Lmfao. I devour that bitch like Descartes. Get on my loving level

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Scared of males penor pussy?? Lmfao. I devour that bitch like Descartes. Get on my loving level

Yes

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
13 hours straight of balatro

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol, greetings, fellow Sorry Cop :D

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wrapped up the first golden sun then transferred my save file to the second and started it up

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

got his rear end. what a fight

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Jumped the gun on next month's game club pick and spent several hours playing Doom the Roguelike

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
started playing Wantless, a turn-based game about using technomagic to do a therapy inside someone's mind

and now I am going to play Pacific Drive, a game about exploring Oregon in the Best Car

rodbeard posted:

Jumped the gun on next month's game club pick and spent several hours playing Doom the Roguelike

ooo, that's a fun game. I also liked the graphics mod they put out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Last Epoch puts a gun in Diablo 3, 4, PoE and Wolcen's mouths.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got his rear end. what a fight

gently caress yeah that fight owns.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got drunk after work and watched this guy play through the imp game wad. Gotta get up bright and early for work tomorrow morning which means I gotta get up even earlier to make sure I show up to my shift drunk.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

In Training posted:

Got drunk after work and watched this guy play through the imp game wad. Gotta get up bright and early for work tomorrow morning which means I gotta get up even earlier to make sure I show up to my shift drunk.

chug a gallon of water amigo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Back home and thinking of going full degen and booting into control or doom 3 at 6 am lol

----------------