Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

sharknado slashfic posted:

Seeing a lot of non-rlm content being posted recently.

Oh uhhhhh.

Aaaaaaiiiiids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Synopsis:
In the Season 3 finale of "Farted by Butts," tensions reach an all-time high as the annual International Farting Championship descends upon the town of Gasville. The competition, which attracts flatulence aficionados from around the world, promises not only fame and glory but also a hefty cash prize.

As the competition heats up, so does the rivalry between our beloved protagonist, Buster Gasley, and his arch-nemesis, Baron von Stench. Both determined to claim the title of Farting Champion, they engage in a series of increasingly outrageous challenges and sabotage attempts.

Meanwhile, amidst the chaos of the championship, Mayor Windbag announces his plans to industrialize Gasville, threatening to destroy the town's quaint charm and pristine air quality. This revelation sparks a rebellion among the townsfolk, led by Buster and his loyal friends.

In a climactic showdown, Buster and Baron von Stench face off in the final round of the competition. With the fate of Gasville hanging in the balance, they unleash their most powerful and odiferous flatulence yet. In a surprising turn of events, their combined efforts inadvertently thwart Mayor Windbag's plans, as the overwhelming stench forces him to abandon his industrialization scheme.

In the end, Buster emerges victorious, not only claiming the title of Farting Champion but also saving Gasville from destruction. As the townsfolk celebrate their triumph, Buster reflects on the true power of unity and the importance of standing up for what you believe in, even if it means letting one rip for the greater good.

you wrote this don’t loving lie to me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

you wrote this don’t loving lie to me

would love to take credit but sadly ai generated a genuinely great idea

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

would love to take credit but sadly ai generated a genuinely great idea

Caveat: the AI was trained on a written log of dicky's most deeply-held hopes and dreams.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Buster farts so hard he's simultaneously in the competition while actively leading a rebellion, this film has legs

since that's where your butt cheeks attach and you need those

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Buster farts so hard he's simultaneously in the competition while actively leading a rebellion, this film has legs

since that's where your butt cheeks attach and you need those

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
FRIDAY DISCORD MOVIES

starting in about 20 minutes

1. 3 Knee Deep

2. The Dirt Bike Kid

3. Evil Destroyer

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I watched a bit of Naruto when I was a kid, but it didn’t really grab me. So I have no real appreciation for it or emotional connection, so a bad adaptation wouldn’t bother me.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 34 hours!)

i can't believe somebody probated sunk dunk for calling someone a dumb bitch etc

do people not realise this thread isn't serious? i mean there are rules, which most of us wouldn't break anyway cos we aren't huge pieces of kiwitrees poo poo, but some guys are just weird and say dumb stuff, and it doesn't mean anything.

like if i were to say zach braff probably committed sexual crimes between 2000-2010. in fact i'd be shocked if he didn't. it doesn't mean anything. it's probably true. but it also isn't.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

roomtone posted:

like if i were to say zach braff probably committed sexual crimes between 2000-2010. in fact i'd be shocked if he didn't. it doesn't mean anything. it's probably true. but it also isn't.

The thread should be a little bit like a bar around 9 on a Friday, where you get to just spout off whatever as long as you’re not being a dick about it.

Like, if I were to say that Zach Bragg has a concerningly young significant other, particularly if you do the math; and that Turk from Scrubs has like eight kids with like five different women; which makes their weird wholesome image seem kind of sinister in retrospect. It wouldn’t mean anything, I’m just talking; and not even saying that it’s true or not, not saying things that aren’t even like my opinion, man

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Just be normal. Don’t keep spamming your lovely YouTube videos or post nude pictures or go on weird tangents about the kind of ambiance you think this thread should have. Just be loving normal, Jesus Christ.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Zach Brapp

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 34 hours!)

Gripweed posted:

Just be normal. Don’t keep spamming your lovely YouTube videos or post nude pictures or go on weird tangents about the kind of ambiance you think this thread should have. Just be loving normal, Jesus Christ.

you've sandwiched in a few things there man

1. spamming youtube videos - xjakk, yeah, understandable and lame, rebuke worthy when it gets noticeable
2. posting nude pictures - i think nobody here has done this
3. ambience critique - me in my last post

i think of those three, the second one is by far the weirdest but you've lumped them all in together. that doesn't seem right.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

roomtone posted:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Free sunk dunk

Lmao at the people complaining about the sanctity of the rlm thread. No one probated him for posting his character assassinations of the rock or thoss for posting about discord movies.

The three people melty about xjakk should just admit they don't like him.

Want to be super clear Dr thoss shouldn't be probated either. I'm anti-excessive moderation.

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Feb 24, 2024

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Gripweed posted:

I watched a bit of Naruto when I was a kid, but it didn’t really grab me. So I have no real appreciation for it or emotional connection, so a bad adaptation wouldn’t bother me.

You expect us to believe anime did not grab a kid? Yeah right.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

counterfeitsaint posted:

You expect us to believe anime did not grab a kid? Yeah right.

Naruto was and is super popular, I'm happy to admit I'm in the minority in giving it a try and not liking it. I was just way more into Gundam

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why is jay turning back into a shaggy cave man? I want sexy jay again. Trim that beard, cut and style that hair. Please.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Baronjutter posted:

Why is jay turning back into a shaggy cave man? I want sexy jay again. Trim that beard, cut and style that hair. Please.

Rich Evans is aging gracefully like a fine wine, and since RLM has a hard limit on how sexy their hosts can be, something has got to give somewhere else.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Gripweed posted:

Physician heal thyself

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

This thread needs an exorcism or something, holy poo poo

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Free sunk dunk

Lmao at the people complaining about the sanctity of the rlm thread. No one probated him for posting his character assassinations of the rock or thoss for posting about discord movies.

Want to be super clear Dr thoss shouldn't be probated either. I'm anti-excessive moderation.

Mod challenge: anyone complaining about xjakk must watch an xjakk video start to finish

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

Mod challenge: anyone complaining about xjakk must watch an xjakk video start to finish

Mod challenge: scroll past 1 (one) xjakk post without complaining about it

Anyway I've said my piece and I'll drop it now, back to movies

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Freedom is getting a UK theatrical release so there's a decent chance it'll get an American theatrical release too.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Big Bizness posted:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I watched a bunch of it back in the day. It's basically DBZ but they are wizard ninjas instead of magic WWF guys. Probably same amount of emotional depth in both.

I really don't think there's too much they can go wrong with even if they tried. Rock Lee is a guy who only does hardcore punch fighting without the typical wizard magic stuff, if they made him a wizard who used a gun it still probably wouldn't gently caress anything up in a way people are gonna gripe about it like with Avatar or Cowboy Bebop.

It's just earnest fighting action, less sacred cows to worry about slaughtering in the process.

The casting will be terrible though, I don't think some of these characters will translate so well. Naruto himself having Guy Fieri/fake crazy visor hair seems like a weird hill to get over.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Khanstant posted:

The casting will be terrible though, I don't think some of these characters will translate so well. Naruto himself having Guy Fieri/fake crazy visor hair seems like a weird hill to get over.
Ok, so just hear me out on this, but what if they cast Guy Fieri as Naruto and have it set in Flavortown? I think this could be a huge hit.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3Q-RHQyB2w

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Big Bizness posted:

Your mother sucks cocks in hell!!!!!

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I'll have my revenge and gladiator 2

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seeing a lot of non-rlm content being posted recently.

killled the thread vibes tbh.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Big Bizness posted:

This thread needs a shark exorcism or something, holy poo poo

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwOfDZwED9A

i just lied

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

roomtone posted:

you've sandwiched in a few things there man

1. spamming youtube videos - xjakk, yeah, understandable and lame, rebuke worthy when it gets noticeable
3. ambience critique - me in my last post

i think of those three, the second one is by far the weirdest but you've lumped them all in together. that doesn't seem right.

serious question. are you on the spectrum?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I love it when the DJ is pumping some of that good Ambience Critique at the club.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
when are we going to get a Re:View on Death Becomes Her? that seems like the sort of movie that sex pervert Jay would have watched a few times

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

I watched roughly half of Venom 2 while mildly drunk after a very emotionally draining but good day yesterday.

Sony is loving insane.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
They are remaking The Room with Bob Odenkirk, lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_Returns!

quote:

Odenkirk said the film was not made as a joke nor mocking The Room, but was presenting the material of the original film seriously. The profits of the film will be donated to amfAR, an organization for HIV/AIDS research.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Free sunk dunk

Thoss is providing a free service that many threadgoers participate in for fun with no attention seeking. They shouldnt even be uttered in the same breath. Ive seen multiple goons ask for the discord link when thoss announces the triple feature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Paladinus posted:

They are remaking The Room with Bob Odenkirk, lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_Returns!

It definitely should've been cancer research.