Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

HonorableTB posted:

Balatro owns, give anyone who hasn't played it a sixer so they can do so

ya it's p cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
balatrowns

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

I'm an argonian and I speak for all reptiles and amphibians when I say a warm rock is lovely.
Lol
Cats agree. Mmmm warm rock.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

theyre posting this poo poo in the other thread im in too. bragging about how many jokers they got. insane

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
we got jokahs baby

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

That DICK! posted:

theyre posting this poo poo in the other thread im in too. bragging about how many jokers they got. insane

lmfao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Sounds like they're all playing with their monitors off :xd:

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

That DICK! posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrAXRSBv-co

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
dogs are tiny chaos elementals, unbeholden to the laws of god and man, free in ways that we can never truly experience or understand. and that is what makes them beautiful.

cats, as a general rule, don't like me. dunno why. i assume they just don't like my vibes or whatever. i leave them to their secret missions for a higher cause.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a deranged GBS goon bragged about killing cats that wondered on his property and then bragged he would lie to the owners looking for their cat and said it was their fault for not watching their animals

Reading this is legit driving me into a rage

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
who the gently caress was that

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Holy gently caress I hate this

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, this wasn't a good time to check what was going on in the UK megathread apart from all the dog murder discussions...

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Astral's been playing whack a mole with spambots tonight

I'm almost impressed this forum even got spambots, there's still some life in those old bones yet

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

goons killing pets is always so enraging and depressing beyond the fact that animals are awesome because there's a solid subsection of the forum that will let these loving psychos skate because they post in the same threads.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Paladinus posted:

Okay, this wasn't a good time to check what was going on in the UK megathread apart from all the dog murder discussions...

the d&d uk megathread, please. the gbs and cspam ones have no tolerance for this sort of thing

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the d&d uk megathread, please. the gbs and cspam ones have no tolerance for this sort of thing

bang outta orda it is

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Runa posted:

Astral's been playing whack a mole with spambots tonight

I'm almost impressed this forum even got spambots, there's still some life in those old bones yet

spam bots dared to post in tech, might have said something childish about a coder.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I seem to recall drew toothpaste and da share zone is goon adjacent because this accusation (which seems to be an open secret since I've heard that he took over and it immediately sucked) just dropped

https://twitter.com/janem00n/status/1761292270769246270?t=KGSoarZ2Mdc4Klhdm2JD1w&s=19

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
It always sucked. Farewell.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't know who did what, but all of their posts were the same exact mildly funny joke. Ha-ha, a skeleton says something badass but actually it's depressed.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
'just walk out' is pretty good life advice but I can't say I'm shocked about this accusation I will never read the Google document of evidence for

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

ArfJason posted:

It always sucked. Farewell.

yep. howmstever the author contributed a fuckton of Star Trek + weed related FYAD flags to the system, and as such they have my support

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I suppose producing one funny post is more than can be said for most twitter accounts.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

lol I had his wife go absolutely loving mental at me one time cos I tweeted "u ok hun? dm me x" at Drew years ago. it was weird and put me off them

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
brits pronounce the word twitter funny and that's all I have to say ab the topic

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
It's twiʔer inniʔ.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Cranappleberry posted:

brits pronounce the word twitter funny and that's all I have to say ab the topic

how? i don't have any on hand to make say it for me

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Solefald posted:

lol I had his wife go absolutely loving mental at me one time cos I tweeted "u ok hun? dm me x" at Drew years ago. it was weird and put me off them

I liked them when I was in high school. I'm glad to know they're both crazy!!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

read long enough to find out that fail rear end Natalie Dee was somewhat involved. aids

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

dont know what anyone is talkign about

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

how? i don't have any on hand to make say it for me

twi'uh

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

insane anime posted:

orange you lucky

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I seem to recall drew toothpaste and da share zone is goon adjacent because this accusation (which seems to be an open secret since I've heard that he took over and it immediately sucked) just dropped

https://twitter.com/janem00n/status/1761292270769246270?t=KGSoarZ2Mdc4Klhdm2JD1w&s=19

Tbh I'm not sure this person makes a very good point that they're entitled to anything when they're like "I found so many incriminating messages from drew that I thought were lost forever. might post them later though"

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

'just walk out' is pretty good life advice but I can't say I'm shocked about this accusation I will never read the Google document of evidence for

There doesn't seem to be much actual evidence for what specifically happened, it's hard to read the document because it's written with that lol lmao lol nervous energy of someone who spends every waking second online and she never outlines exactly what she believes she is owed (she got like 4k from the Kickstarter and seems to think Drew kept the rest or something? It isn't clear) even though it looks like the Kickstarter involved a pretty good number of contributors

At one point she's like "Drew said some transphobic poo poo I don't have screenshots of in DM that I don't have screenshots of, this is relevant" and then later claims to have a bunch of screenshots of DMs she might post later maybe? Again, not clear

Basically it's a depressing read because this person is very clearly not well in a lot of ways but she seems to lay the entire blame of everything wrong in her life on having lost control of the loving da share z0ne Twitter account and is very mad that Drew Toothpaste owns a Mercedes or something

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Twiddr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

insane anime posted:

it's all very simple

drama on another website involving other people who may have posted on some forum somewhere sometime