Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ah yes, the Stannenrad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

it's really taking me back to watching all of those trump rallies live. does anyone have the screencap of election night 2016 saved and handy where it's several of my posts in a row lolling in rapturous disbelief and then like majorian or shorkles or another saying "my wife is crying".

it sparks joy

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
Willfen SStancil

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
rip montasque

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol i had totally forgotten

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

sam wang once blocked me on twitter for pointing out trump was an ivy leaguer, then he ate a bug

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lol i had totally forgotten

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Willa Rogers posted:

this year trump is running as traditional democrat in many ways & biden's running as a traditional republican in many ways.

:colbert:

trump is running as a traditional democrat alright, a huge racist

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

RealityWarCriminal posted:

trump is running as a traditional democrat alright, a huge racist

In that sense, Joe Biden is also running as a traditional democrat

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Egg Moron posted:

In that sense, Joe Biden is also running as a traditional democrat

yes one from 1840

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ah yes, the Stannenrad

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/VP/status/1761754446151700576?s=20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

All of those plans suck and drive me nuts because they would actually be historical investments if the money was being applied to anything but they're just funds for states to grab money from and is just grift.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

what a pussy, even if it fully leaded water you could take a big sip and its fine you are already an adult with a developed brain anyways (citation needed)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Scarabrae posted:

what a pussy, even if it fully leaded water you could take a big sip and its fine you are already an adult with a developed brain anyways (citation needed)

Nah lead is fine for healthy adults

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
i could believe a majority of libs lost a bet in 2016 and had to lick a poisonous frog or whatever. would explain a lot

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

obama could have a little lead

as a treat

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The name of that frog? Ideology

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

holy poo poo forgot this guy, what happened to him did he die for real

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Al! posted:

holy poo poo forgot this guy, what happened to him did he die for real

Unfortunately he died of AIDS complications in the mid 90s.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Excelzior posted:

obama could have a little lead

as a treat

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

The Nazis want me to win Minnesota House 61A because they want me to lose. They are frightened by me and donating me money.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zerg Mans posted:

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

All of those plans suck and drive me nuts because they would actually be historical investments if the money was being applied to anything but they're just funds for states to grab money from and is just grift.

Yeah, here in Texas there are a ton of shady solar companies that "are partners with X energy company in the area", use really aggressive sales tactics, and when you do a quick Google search find out they are bullshit and will leave you high and dry with a hosed up installation that no one will touch. I'm sure it's to grift some green energy program that doesn't actually help anyone

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

:hmmyes:

Trump May Be In Early Stages Of Alzheimers

According to psychologist Dr. John Gartner, formerly of Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Donald Trump's slurring and inability to sometimes formulate complete sentences appears to be a sign of growing dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer’s.

In an interview with Salon's Chauncey DeVega, Gartner bluntly stated the former president is "showing gross signs of dementia" and fellow experts are not pointing out the warning signs nearly enough.

According to Gartner, "Some examples of Trump’s non-words: Beneficiaries becomes 'benefishes.' Renovations become 'renoversh.' Pivotal became 'pivobal.' Obama became 'obamna.' Missiles became 'mishiz.' Christmas became 'Crissus.' Bipartisan became 'bipars.' This is a fundamental breakdown in the ability to use language. If you were talking to your father on the phone and he did this you would think he is having a stroke. There is no healthy older person who speaks that way."

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Willa Rogers posted:

According to psychologist Dr. John Gartner, formerly of Johns Hopkins University Medical School, Donald Trump's slurring and inability to sometimes formulate complete sentences appears to be a sign of growing dementia and possibly early stages of Alzheimer’s.

In an interview with Salon's Chauncey DeVega, Gartner bluntly stated the former president is "showing gross signs of dementia" and fellow experts are not pointing out the warning signs nearly enough.

According to Gartner, "Some examples of Trump’s non-words: Beneficiaries becomes 'benefishes.' Renovations become 'renoversh.' Pivotal became 'pivobal.' Obama became 'obamna.' Missiles became 'mishiz.' Christmas became 'Crissus.' Bipartisan became 'bipars.' This is a fundamental breakdown in the ability to use language. If you were talking to your father on the phone and he did this you would think he is having a stroke. There is no healthy older person who speaks that way."

Now let me explain why Joe Biden doing the same thing is merely a harmless result of his stutter or just a lovable affectation of his voice and how dare you imply he is anything less than an intellectual juggernaut!?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Willa Rogers posted:

Obamna

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zerg Mans posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

correctly surmised a lowtax/jeffrey get out type situation

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the owner of this website uses a powerful hypnosis and surgery technique to implant his mind into others GET OUT NOW

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

You can always tell because they focus on dollars spent and never on improved human conditions.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
usually he slurs because his dentures are falling out. obamna is inexplicable though

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

usually he slurs because his dentures are falling out. obamna is inexplicable though

Obama -> abomination-> abomnation->abomna -> obamna. Explicted.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

raprock obamna

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

been saying this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the_steve posted:

Now let me explain why Joe Biden doing the same thing is merely a harmless result of his stutter or just a lovable affectation of his voice and how dare you imply he is anything less than an intellectual juggernaut!?

Joe is in middle going on late stage alzheimers

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Willa Rogers posted:

I was wondering why discussion over breakfast today was that Trump is badly suffering from dementia.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
https://x.com/jojofromjerz/status/1761517611685237215?s=46

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Willa Rogers posted:

raprock obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Can you complain to democracy's manager?