Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

kazil posted:

Have you seen the advertising on twitter lately? I doubt Jack Off Pants were paying big bucks either

WHAT!? I dropped my life savings into JO pants and crystals! gently caress

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
The SC primary was not particularly bad for Trump, given that it's Haley's home state, and she had some independent and Dem turnout. It wasn't GREAT for Trump, but it wasn't the disaster a lot of you seem to think it was.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

marshalljim posted:

The SC primary was not particularly bad for Trump, given that it's Haley's home state, and she had some independent and Dem turnout. It wasn't GREAT for Trump, but it wasn't the disaster a lot of you seem to think it was.

What’s funny is the main stream media is pointing out it wasn’t great for trump either. So now I guess the media is pro Biden again

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1761777364764123232?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

Some good messaging from Newsom here.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Scags McDouglas posted:

Fuckin' goobers at CNN put stuff like this on the front page.

Spoiler- it's not that she was betrayed and stabbed to death.

She made smoldering bedroom eyes at her aunt?u

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

marshalljim posted:

Trump was expecting to walk away with a landslide victory in South Carolina (and indeed every primary).

Him getting 60% in SC isn't a landslide victory, it's more like a tumble down a hill. It's not remotely the result he was wanting or expecting, and it's a pretty dire warning for how well his campaign is going.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trump always wants a landslide. That’s the only thing his self centered brain can accept.

Doesn’t mean anything

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Almost Smart posted:

Elno is going to cut the GOP a huge discount on advertising on X to “keep the levels of outreach fair because the people need to be able to hear from both sides to formulate their <rear end pressed against a glass window forever making GBS threads>”

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

Trump always wants a landslide. That’s the only thing his self centered brain can accept.

Doesn’t mean anything

Yeah, it definitely doesn't mean a thing when almost half of GOP primary voters don't vote for you in the primary, in a blood red GOP stronghold state. Completely meaningless. :rolleyes:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Yeah, it definitely doesn't mean a thing when almost half of GOP primary voters don't vote for you in the primary, in a blood red GOP stronghold state. Completely meaningless. :rolleyes:

I mean I know your being sarcastic but no no it really doesn’t

You can want it to mean something but that’s more you having an outcome you want and working back towards it

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean I know your being sarcastic but no no it really doesn’t

You can want it to mean something but that’s more you having an outcome you want and working back towards it

I swear some of you are absolutely committed to the concept of being contrarian doomers ITT

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Trump bitched about cheating in the one election he actually won, if he’d ever publicly acknowledge underwhelming primary numbers he’d just scream about fraud Dominion MS13 CHAYNA botfarms or something.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

JINAH???

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Gyna

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

There's also the fact that Trump's underperforming his polling but hey

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

mister Martel is just being a grump, pay him no mind

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nobody would be happy with 59% on/ of anything

I think it’s a bad sign for Dumpers and I hope Nikki’s paymasters keep her going for as long as possible to let his rear end hang out and keep him away from the money he so desperately needs, however much it is

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Scags McDouglas posted:

Fuckin' goobers at CNN put stuff like this on the front page.

Spoiler- it's not that she was betrayed and stabbed to death.

She hosed her aunt?

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He won the Republican vote 70 to 30. Against a two-term governor.

kazil posted:

There's also the fact that Trump's underperforming his polling but hey

The continuation of that gap is the actually interesting thing here.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It must really chap Trump's rear end the RNC isn't his 100%, yet.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

It must really chap Trump's rear end the RNC anything isn't his 100%, yet.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Not enoughs lols in the trumnp lols thread

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

Here’s a lol: I hear Donald Trump can’t CUM without shooting a fountain of poo poo out his back side!

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

we (grapes) rear end

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

dervival posted:

mister Martel is just being a grump, pay him no mind

Maybe his patriots.win friends are being mean to him? :ohdear:

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Here’s a lol: I hear Donald Trump can’t CUM without shooting a fountain of poo poo out his back side!

It's called equilibrium

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Squiggle posted:

It's called equilibrium

Perfectly balanced, like all things should be.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

priznat posted:

Perfectly balanced, like all things should be.

Like my favorite president, a svelte 6’6” 225 lbs of pure muscle doing a backflip off the high beam

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

poisonpill posted:

Like my favorite president, a svelte 6’6” 225 lbs of pure muscle doing a backflip off the high beam

now now he’s more modest than that, a trim 6’3” 215. He doesn’t want to fib about his vital statistics!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I swear some of you are absolutely committed to the concept of being contrarian doomers ITT

It's the "True Leftist" mindset in action!

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/payday?iso=20240324T00&p0=179&msg=Trmup+owing+HALF+A+BILLY+in%3A&font=slab&csz=1

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

It must really chap Trump's rear end the RNC isn't his 100%, yet.

It’s probably chafing his creditors’ asses even more than his own because they know they wont be getting poo poo from any Trump businesses unless it’s through RNC “donations”.

The people he owes millions to are probably biting their fingernails in fear of the news article that proves beyond a doubt that Trump has no money, with receipts. They can keep up the charade as long as he lies about his finances, but once the government and E. Jean Carroll start to sieze and try to collect on his assets, we’ll see the other creditors rushing in to lay claim on whatever is left.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It's gonna be funny if Trump loses the election because there is still going to be massive doomerism.

Yeah uh pretty much since the last two years he's been facing consequences nonstop.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

priznat posted:

now now he’s more modest than that, a trim 6’3” 215. He doesn’t want to fib about his vital statistics!

He had a late in life growth spurt so that he could keep up with Barron

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Waltzing Along posted:

Give the size of this guys truck I think Biden does not have a thing to worry about from him.

See More Butts
Dec 29, 2004

Poor Melania not going to have enough stuff to pick from by the time she gets a divorce

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

its bad for trump that he's only sucking 60% of the gop vote because he's not an unknown and is technically the incumbent nominee already. this isn't like the democratic primaries in 2020.

that being said, they're saying 25% of the total gop vote, based off a survey of haley supporters, would not vote for trump. even if those people will still eventually vote for trump, losing just half of those votes basically makes south carolina a tossup. they'll obviously shore up those numbers but the gop having to waste time doing that in a state trump won by 12+ points in 2020 costs them money they don't really have to spend.

it's not a good look but trump's going to win the nomination and as we get closer to the election none of this will really matter. people voting for haley may not like trump but most aren't going to vote for biden.. the best scenario really is that they just don't vote.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yeah uh pretty much since the last two years he's been facing consequences nonstop.

he hasn't faced the consequence of being politically irrelevant yet, that's the problem here

losing the election would do that, though

also VVV

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Sydney Bottocks posted:

we lived through 2016 and 2020. Absolutely nothing is off the table until november. I'm liking the numbers we're seeing 8 months out, but we're still 8 months out. I will never be certain of an outcome this far out in electoral politics again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Rod Hoofhearted posted: