Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

loving :lol: this is the biggest anti abortion website

Yeah, trump and lake might pivot back because of these freaks. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

Hazo posted:

Had to edit some of this

Cocaine party*

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

First seven words of the headline got me excited

That would be hilarious. Both at the same time probably implies they were loving and Donald’s heart gave out while he was on top of her and she was crushed/suffocated underneath. :sad:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lol if trump destroys not just the GOP but his own candidacy by loving with roe v wade

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Murdstone posted:

Hey doesn’t the government end this week?

Only a little. Most of it doesn't end until next week.

Haha!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

RWM gonna go hog wild with this story

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Machai posted:

This implies Jesus was a woman.

And a lizard.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Cheesebro might have just hosed himself over on any plea deals

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Big Whoopsy

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

funeral home DJ posted:

Between Clarence Thomas all but admitting to selling rulings, Beer the Rapist and the Cultist both lying directly to the Senate regarding Roe v. Wade being “settled law”, and Cannon doing everything she can to protect her master, I’d hope that if the Dems manage to take the House and Senate that we’d see some laws passed stating poo poo like “judges nominated by a president/governor cannot be allowed to rule on cases involving said president/governor”.

Ya know, as a treat for Americans.

What happens if a single president appoints the entire SC? Does he become immune to the law because no one is allowed to judge him?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lol at the "just a goof" defense

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
This IVF thing only matters in the general election though,no?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Machai posted:

What happens if a single president appoints the entire SC? Does he become immune to the law because no one is allowed to judge him?

that depends is he your favorite president and is he working very hard, thank you!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

kazil posted:

Guarantee if this woman was not white, it would not be used the way it has been

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Love how quickly his handlers copped to it. This'll be tough to wave away.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol @ anyone who thought the people who took pleas in the orbit of "TRUMP" could hold to the terms

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

kazil posted:

has been for like a day at least already

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

kazil posted:

No American Citizen has done this in the history of our country

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

MrQwerty posted:

lol @ anyone who thought the people who took pleas in the orbit of "TRUMP" could hold to the terms

what i say on the internet doesn't count, your honor. and what i say outside of court also doesnt count

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Don, you could have sealed the border the last time you were president.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Didn't someone just post a poll (not that it means anything) showing that non-evangelical exit polls actually put Haley ahead.

This IVF conflict is absolutely delicious. I know Haley isn't a factor anymore, but I love this. I love that they found the demarcation line and have no idea what to do with it.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

the rat fandom posted:

Post itt every time you lol the government ends this week.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Tai posted:

Don, you could have sealed the border the last time you were president.

He did seal it and ejected all the criminals! He also threw out countless US military veterans and other honorable and good people based purely upon the color of their skin, but he definitely got at least one or two criminals!

And that berder wall is holding up strong!

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

If only there was a vaccine

Who would have ever suspected that the REAL Coward of Broward was the common, everyday chud parent?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Murdstone posted:

Republicans need those foaming at the mouth crazies.

If they want them, make rhem pay for alienating literally everyone else.

Dems should not stop hammering Reproductive Rights from now till November.

Make it clear who the GOP listens to: it's not 90% of Americans

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Purgatory Glory posted:

This IVF thing only matters in the general election though,no?

It's accelerating the schisms on the right as well

The GOP is a big tent of tradcaths, panty inspectors, divorced libertarians, Barstool douchebags, Trump cultists etc.

In the past it was save to assume they'd all end up voting R anyways, but when everyone is a ride or die extremist that is no longer a guarantee!!!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

They will all, to a man, vote Trump in November. They are far, far more authoritarian than they are principled which is their chief difference from left-leaning people. They're essentially royalists who believe in the divine right of kings.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

They have done this for years with every loving victim of an immigrant

It only works on the same people every time, and it's loving February

They could do something about the border, the GOP refuses to allow them

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

loving :lol: this is the biggest anti abortion website

It would be a massive unforced error on their part to pivot back to the Trad Cath/ foaming Mouth evangelicals on this

The loons will at the end of the day suck it up and follow the leader because they are cultist fascists, but Trump kowtowing to them would flip that power dynamic, and he has no reason to do so

And then again, you alienate 90% of Americans

What I'm saying is "please proceed Mr. President"

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 26, 2024

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
2024 election shaping up to be a toxic as gently caress run up. Everything is going to be a loving mess including these forums.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I've also read several news stories that the votes to oust Johnson are there.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

jokes posted:

They will all, to a man, vote Trump in November. They are far, far more authoritarian than they are principled which is their chief difference from left-leaning people. They're essentially royalists who believe in the divine right of kings.

Generally this is true but the GOP could collapse with a razor thin change in voter turnout.

If any of these insane policies make even a tenth of a percent of voters just say gently caress it and stay home, that's the ballgame.

Biden has the same problem with the I/P stuff.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hollismason posted:

I've also read several news stories that the votes to oust Johnson are there.

Well that should make for some quality lols after the next CR this week when he caves again

Looking forward to Gym failing to get votes 20+ times round 2

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

cr0y posted:

Generally this is true but the GOP could collapse with a razor thin change in voter turnout.

If any of these insane policies make even a tenth of a percent of voters just say gently caress it and stay home, that's the ballgame.

It's not even a tenth. The margins for 2020 were razor thin in a lot of places.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I'm flying off to get married this spring if these fuckers have the airplanes grounded in April due to a shutdown I will personally poo poo in Johnson's mouth

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Trump thinks he's running 2016 again: It's all BERDER greatest hits and how persecuted he is

Roe V Wade is dead, all voting patterns show that is the major issue moving forward, and the GOP are now the party responsible solely for the border crisis.

You can play the Greatest Hits all you want Donnie, you're old news, and a known quanity of godawful poo poo policies the grand majority of Americans don't want

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Raku posted:

I'm flying off to get married this spring if these fuckers have the airplanes grounded in April due to a shutdown I will personally poo poo in Johnson's mouth

His adopted son's phone is going to go full Amber Alert if you do that

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Raku posted:

Why, do you want to send a text message to his kid?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Seriously, it's a really loving long tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

jokes posted:

Then why campaign at all?