Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
buying out all of Burger King's hamburgers and selling them for $.50 less than whatever the current Wendy's surge price is just before the speakerbox at wendy's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

buying out all of Burger King's hamburgers and selling them for $.50 less than whatever the current Wendy's surge price is just before the speakerbox at wendy's

post this in a few more threads genius

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

post hole digger posted:

post this in a few more threads genius

oh sorry i interrupted your busy lunch break with a double post

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
boy i guess that computer toucher comment really hit a nerve huh

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OH MY BAD posted:

im on a workers comp leave for a warehouse accident and i genuinely value SA as slightly smarter than average so it's been good to kill time

its smarter than average because of all the kind and noble IT geniuses that post here btw

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

boy i guess that computer toucher comment really hit a nerve huh

im in shambles about it yea

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

post hole digger posted:

im in shambles about it yea

its okay i'm sure all your friends in yospos will be more understanding

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

post hole digger posted:

its smarter than average because of all the kind and noble IT geniuses that post here btw

i dont think thats it but im sorry you're sad. hiking usually makes me feel better but your osgood schlatter might not allow it. you can always code chill_out_hike.packet tho

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OH MY BAD posted:

i dont think thats it but im sorry you're sad. hiking usually makes me feel better but your osgood schlatter might not allow it. you can always code chill_out_hike.packet tho

i dont know what any of that means op

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
o then i guess it's not the computer programmers making it smarter here...

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

stop, stop that's way too many username post combos!!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lol what is happening ITT? (Information Technology Thread)

(I'm twice forklift-certified, by the by.)

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I like comrade posting

I dislike capitalism

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
im forklift, osha, and dot certified

hello ladies

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I like comrade posting

I dislike capitalism

let my posters :justpost:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I went from working at a homeless shelter to working in a cushy IT job and I will never go back no matter how pale, flabby, and agoraphobic I become

Not having to clean human blood ftw

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

OH MY BAD posted:

o then i guess it's not the computer programmers making it smarter here...

It's me.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

I was buying some gardening stuff from tractor supply, and the cashier who was checking me out was a very fat man. His pants fell down as I pushed my cart up and he apologized and rebuckled his belt. Neither of us mentioned it again and I paid for my stuff and left.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

lmfao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you liked what you saw?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Was he checking you out or "checking you out?"

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Yes

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

jetz0r posted:

I was buying some gardening stuff from tractor supply, and the cashier who was checking me out was a very fat man. His pants fell down as I pushed my cart up and he apologized and rebuckled his belt. Neither of us mentioned it again and I paid for my stuff and left.

"I see you've got some seed and some feed. But no fat hog to help with the deed"

*drops trousers*

HermitSupplier
Sep 19, 2023

jetz0r posted:

see, you wouldn’t get to live the human experience like this if you were stealing bananas at self-checkout

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

jetz0r posted:

should have gone to Chuck's for some u kno what

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

HermitSupplier posted:

see, you wouldn’t get to live the human experience like this if you were stealing bananas at self-checkout

It's the human touch that's lacking

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

jetz0r posted:

lmfao my man the protagonist in a silent film

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Shame Boy posted:

I read it more as they were assuming I was working for the store rather than a company the store was buying poo poo from, but I mean fair I guess? All the monitoring poo poo was external stuff foisted on us by their loss prevention team, not like us going "hey I know a cool new way we can really gently caress over people!!!", but I guess I was still a part of the Loss Prevention Machine or whatever.

ACAB

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Do I at least get a cop pension

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you can get my boot bitch

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I feel like I at least warrant two boots, come on

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i feel sorry for the minimum wage folks who are going to be screamed at because "why the gently caress is my $5 biggie bag $11?" and have to bear the brunt of the blowback for this idiot fucker burger scalping system

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica

jetz0r posted:

they just leave the pine bedding out in the parking lot overnight like i wont park in the CVS a lot over and grab it

OH MY BAD
Feb 5, 2024

by Pragmatica
the walmart here has a strategically placed guy at the soil/mulch outpost deep in the back of the parking lot, thwarting my previously flawless free potting soil while on lunch break scheme.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Owlbear Camus posted:

i feel sorry for the minimum wage folks who are going to be screamed at because "why the gently caress is my $5 biggie bag $11?" and have to bear the brunt of the blowback for this idiot fucker burger scalping system

they already walked it back lol

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

jetz0r posted:

You should have taken a picture and posted it here on capitalism.png

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

OH MY BAD posted:

the walmart here has a strategically placed guy at the soil/mulch outpost deep in the back of the parking lot, thwarting my previously flawless free potting soil while on lunch break scheme.

I salute our brave soil sentries

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

holy poo poo, sex lines are back? in 1-800 form?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Eat This Glob posted:

holy poo poo, sex lines are back? in 1-800 form?!

i know goons hate their parents, but you really need to call your mom more often