Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

...with tears in their eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Imagine the balls it takes to lie about something like this on live TV

HolidayDrunk
Dec 31, 2023

I'm willing to believe this happened once, and that Jr. here was being mocked & didn't realize it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sir! You’re my hero!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I run up to jr.

Sir, you're my hero!

I turn to the camera behind me and make the :jerkbag: motion.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Who the gently caress is this poo poo for?

Are they trying to manifest black trump voters into existence?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

PhazonLink posted:

lol imagine being a canadian chud and giving up your universe healthcare to own the libs.

I know a goon who moved to the US from Canada and figures the healthcare there is better and more affordable (due to his living in an income-tax-free state) than here. I read his messages with my newborn on my lap, toddler running riot, and stay at home momwife, thinking “drat that dude is nuts”.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

TulliusCicero posted:

When has it ever not been the case for these people? They only operate on the principle of "clap your hands if you believe" and nothing more

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Toxic Mental posted:

noun verb Complete and Total Endorsement

It’s so obvious when it’s one of his staffers

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

An American colleague with heart problems once told me a story of when he was having a heart attack: he’s being driven to the hospital, and he’s ON THE PHONE with his insurance company to make sure he ends up on an ER that’s covered by his insurance. WHILE HAVING A HEART ATTACK :psydwarf::psydwarf::psydwarf:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TulliusCicero posted:

it's less about manifesting them and more about reinforcing the false world they already live in where those things are true.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

TulliusCicero posted:

What’s sad/depressing/hilarious is that this poo poo won’t win a single black vote. But hating on minorities? Yeah, that’s a big part of what’s drawing in new minority votes.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

TulliusCicero posted:

Telling lies until people believe them has been the Republican playbook since Nixon.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
DJTJ definitely does not spend time in places where African-American men can just walk up to him and start talking.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TulliusCicero posted:

Who the gently caress is the poo poo for? Why, it's for poo poo fucks, of course.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

madmatt112 posted:

An American colleague with heart problems once told me a story of when he was having a heart attack: he’s being driven to the hospital, and he’s ON THE PHONE with his insurance company to make sure he ends up on an ER that’s covered by his insurance. WHILE HAVING A HEART ATTACK :psydwarf::psydwarf::psydwarf:

I did this when I got a steel chip in my eye while grinding welds last fall. I was on hold for so long, I got in my car and drove to Cooper Hospital in Camden (New Jersey). I had a 50/50 chance of getting it right & for once, I did.

Still took them almost 3-hours to finally get a doctor to work on me & I was pissed about it the whole loving time.

Well, TBQH, he never states a number; he just says that there's 'an amount.' That amount remains 'zero'

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 27, 2024

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

withak posted:

DJTJ definitely does not spend time in places where African-American men can just walk up to him and start talking.

The only time he willingly interacts with black people is when safari guides lead him toward endangered wildlife to shoot for fun

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

honestly surprised he didn't say "negros"

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Don Jr getting emasculated in real time by that energy vampire

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile in Tucker news

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile in Tucker news

man, ukraine just gets cooler every day

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Meanwhile in Tucker news

Oh yes, I'm sure this is very real Charlie

Here's hoping this implodes like the Hunter Biden "witness" and somehow Tucker is involved in a Russian agitprop attempt.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fortunately no one cares what Charlie Kirk has to say.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Meanwhile in Tucker news

Yes this seems like the sort of thing Russia would absolutely allow to be leaked to the press if it actually happened

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Scott's hair is fuckin luxurious. That full body, he must be eating well, no more car trunk granola bars in that mane.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

A child could make up a better Russian name.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1762285247922614315

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Frank Frank posted:

It was from the cool zone GBS thread in 2020. IIrc most of it was pretty good common sense advice like “leave your cell phone at home, have meeting places and times for people you’re with”

Might be misremembering though.

Keep 5 or 6 cans 14.5 oz cans of Progresso Clam Chowder in your backpack for use as weapons and if you got caught with them tell the police it is soup for your family.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Yeah gently caress doing fun things as a man

Now hit your head into the nearest concrete block, or eating steaks with ketchup? Real alpha male grind poo poo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Reason number 856 why religious private schools should not get taxpayer funding

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

Yes this seems like the sort of thing Russia would absolutely allow to be leaked to the press if it actually happened

Tucker is now even more indebted to Russia for "saving his life." He better hope he has what Putin wants when asked to pay up.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Tucker is now even more indebted to Russia for "saving his life." He better hope he has what Putin wants when asked to pay up.

I think he just gave it, whatever was left in the tank.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Oscar Wild posted:

Scott's hair is fuckin luxurious. That full body, he must be eating well, no more car trunk granola bars in that mane.

might be healthy but it still looks like poo poo

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Enjoying harmless wholesome things is cringe and soy

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Meanwhile in Tucker news

hell yeah

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1762273043253010789

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
If you are a million years old and leader of the free world then you can have as much ice cream as you want.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It only cost 4,000 dollars

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

PhazonLink posted:

maybe buy a burner outfit too.

What if I wear a Native American headdress and get canceled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Meanwhile in Tucker news

Oh no! That poor waif. Was he in his underwear when they found him?