Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
notch invented minecraft and elon invented X... they're alike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Is he angling for a political appointment with posts like this?
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1762223442588483633?t=lLhITfw3VxiLph6-Jg2qJA&s=19

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i loving hate when my doctor disregards research by whites

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Panfilo posted:

Is he angling for a political appointment with posts like this?

Little boy ben, or elon as they both seem to be posting about the same as ever.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

vox populi, vox DEI 😲

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Gorson posted:

Describe Elon Musk to someone who has never heard of him (tragic!!) without using FTW.

:elon:

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
The smartest thing Elon has ever done is realize that China is the future

Meanwhile Xi makes his patented "politely tolerating this guy" face

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

poorly written henry ford parody

The Henry Ford of the "then as farce" era we are living in

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

He won’t get one if he’s trying :laffo: his “Genius capitalist solving the issues caused by capitalism with capitalism” use for liberals is gone and Trump has made fun of him saying he’s a suck up with lovely ideas so that’s a no go there

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

kakarot

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Gorson posted:

Describe Elon Musk to someone who has never heard of him (tragic!!) without using FTW.

the Hattori Hanzo of memesmiths

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Zuck is inhuman trash like all ultra rich ghouls but I mean, yeah if you’re a nerd who has more money than you could ever have wants this is what you should be doing. Do your weird hobbies to the extent no one else could ever hope to do because the world, with its current systems, basically exists as your playground.

Musk is cut from the same cloth as, say, Notch. More money than the human mind can even process but instead they’re gonna be weird incel shut-ins getting mad about internet posts, prisons they’ve built brick by brick before locking themselves inside.

I’m glad they’re miserable

Zuckerberg is likely responsible for more aggregated human misery than almost any single person since Thomas Midgley Jr., but I have to admit there’s a bleakly funny charm to his various attempts to LARP as a human being. it’s got a pitch black satire vibe to it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Zuckerberg is likely responsible for more aggregated human misery than almost any single person since Thomas Midgley Jr., but I have to admit there’s a bleakly funny charm to his various attempts to LARP as a human being. it’s got a pitch black satire vibe to it.

what's even funnier is how successful he is at doing so compared to Musk. like, I could actually buy that Zuck is autistic. Elon is just a dumb turd

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Mr. Lobe posted:

The Henry Ford of the "then as farce" era we are living in

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i need white babies for my country

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
are u assassination coordinating me?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I was thinking about what the problems with medicine and healthcare are recently and I've got to say DEI is top of that list.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fuckt Tupp posted:

are u assassination coordinating me?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/wenwencoin/status/1762147367342448845?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fuckt Tupp posted:

i need white babies for my country

yea well I guess you better repeal the magnitsky act then

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░T░W░E░E░T

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I need CP for my website

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Karach posted:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░T░W░E░E░T

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

░H░I░S░ ░P░O░L░I░T░I░C░A░L░ ░V░I░E░W░S░ ░A░R░E░ ░I░N░S░C░R░U░T░A░B░L░E░

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

what's even funnier is how successful he is at doing so compared to Musk. like, I could actually buy that Zuck is autistic. Elon is just a dumb turd

There was a brief moment during the Zuck vs. Musk fight posturing where I actually saw Zuck as a human.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

N...no!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nice tweet you got there. would be a shame if somebody acquired it

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Sludge life https://twitter.com/BusinessInsider/status/1762369529462567407

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Forbes, Bloomberg, Jalpnik, and now Business Insider are all posting about this. They must be afraid of Musk, trying to bring him down. No thanks MSM! I get my news from X

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Boring company is going to come out with a product called Sludge to kill the search results for this lol

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon musk strongly opposes wendys new surge pricing scheme because it ideologically resembles dei

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

I was thinking about what the problems with civilization are recently and I've got to say DEI is top of that list.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Desert Bus posted:

Forbes, Bloomberg, Jalpnik, and now Business Insider are all posting about this. They must be afraid of Musk, trying to bring him down. No thanks MSM! I get my news from X

they're anti-hyperloop and it shows

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

spacemang_spliff posted:

Boring company is going to come out with a product called Sludge to kill the search results for this lol

surprised musk hasn't pushed this already

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Zuck is inhuman trash like all ultra rich ghouls but I mean, yeah if you’re a nerd who has more money than you could ever have wants this is what you should be doing. Do your weird hobbies to the extent no one else could ever hope to do because the world, with its current systems, basically exists as your playground.

Musk is cut from the same cloth as, say, Notch. More money than the human mind can even process but instead they’re gonna be weird incel shut-ins getting mad about internet posts, prisons they’ve built brick by brick before locking themselves inside.

I’m glad they’re miserable

all three of them tried out a "I'm a normal human who can talk to other normal humans and be popular" phase and only zuck learned the right lesson from it

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wendy’s sludge pricing scheme

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Elias_Maluco posted:

While musk was shitposting and playing bad video games, he was studying the blade

https://x.com/ai_katana/status/1761613979968016783?s=20

My mans is struggling with that hammer.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

i've never seen someone so awkwardly perform either of those movements

would love to see him on a mat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

My mans is struggling with that hammer.

thats actually really good form to do completely disjointed and weak striking motions like that