Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its for his own good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
he knows what he did

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

power for dark numb.... glory for dark numb!!!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

holy gently caress lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

creative has have nothing for you (pulls switch)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

reported for death threats

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’d like the probation on nine nuneb extended

When the thread got reopened I don't know what I expected but this wasn't it lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’d like the probation on nine nuneb extended

And here I was thinking I had friends who loved me

Lmfao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

:prepop:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

neoaxd posted:

holy gently caress lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The governor has pardoned niennunb

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

huge lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

forum background etc.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 16 days!

Shinjobi posted:

When the thread got reopened I don't know what I expected but this wasn't it lmao

This.

Also my apologies for the thread being closed for a little bit there, it was supposed to be back open much sooner but I messed up!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lmfao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I can’t wait to tell my therapist about a forum full of people I’ve known for a decade+ rejoicing at my theoretical execution.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

NienNunb posted:

I can’t wait to tell my therapist about a forum full of people I’ve known for a decade+ rejoicing at my theoretical execution.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

You can't honestly say you're surprised can you?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

But doctor, I am niennumb

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

NienNunb posted:

therapist writes "reason for visit: forums" and sighs.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

“Yes and is this ‘Shin Jobi’ in the room with us right now?”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

not if I’m there :hehe:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

therapist writes "reason for visit: forums" and sighs.

flips to the Dead Gay Forums section of the DSM

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Told my therapist about my Jace induced trust issues

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I mean he didn't have the biggest part but I thought that part of DBZ was alright

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

more weight..

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I, too, was disappointed and horrified to hear that Julien Lowe from The Shield turned out to be a murderer.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

:twisted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the wwe thread it was brought up that you're allowed to say wwe viewers are rape lovers, or rapist lovers because that's making fun of them. that's their burden to bear, and it's got nothing to do with me. but i need to mention it as i wanted to propose that people could sign up for a free gang tag saying "please don't call me a rape lover as i don't watch that program" or similar. that way, the few proud heroes who police those threads making all kinds of fun would know who to hurry and accuse of loving rape without accidentally creating any "friendly fire" against people who they get angry at for personal reasons. i'd like to request for myself a second tier tag above the first one which in addition to saying that i don't watch, it also says, "i don't like a single person in wwe, while you seem to love several of them." so that i get treated properly according to my station in the future. thanks very much

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

in the wwe thread it was brought up that you're allowed to say wwe viewers are rape lovers, or rapist lovers because that's making fun of them. that's their burden to bear, and it's got nothing to do with me. but i need to mention it as i wanted to propose that people could sign up for a free gang tag saying "please don't call me a rape lover as i don't watch that program" or similar. that way, the few proud heroes who police those threads making all kinds of fun would know who to hurry and accuse of loving rape without accidentally creating any "friendly fire" against people who they get angry at for personal reasons. i'd like to request for myself a second tier tag above the first one which in addition to saying that i don't watch, it also says, "i don't like a single person in wwe, while you seem to love several of them." so that i get treated properly according to my station in the future. thanks very much

It’s the only way to know for sure

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
It's poetic that the WWE thread has become just as unreadable as the product is unwatchable. They deserve each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cavauro posted: