Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Sub-Actuality)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

we can't escape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Thanks to Cousin Foomin for the game & trophy pics, and good luck imps!

why the stealthy larryist propaganda from these two?

WHat are they hiding...?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

why the stealthy larryist propaganda from these two?

WHat are they hiding...?

wow

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I'm not saying foomin and pleb have an alarming fascination with picking games with tiny characters. and certainly not implying they somehow get off perversely and sexually on making imps unwitting dancers in their sick waltz

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'm not saying foomin and pleb have an alarming fascination with picking games with tiny characters. and certainly not implying they somehow get off perversely and sexually on making imps unwitting dancers in their sick waltz

Are you saying they're making all of their posts by crawling from key to key, jumping at each one?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

Are you saying they're making all of their posts by crawling from key to key, jumping at each one?

no shes saying they've got a larry shrine in a corner of a matchbox

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

as ik i'm taking this very seriously

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

no shes saying they've got a larry shrine in a corner of a matchbox

lighting millimeter-wide black candles and uttering dark praise to the stunted one

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

as ik i'm taking this very seriously

thank you.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

lighting millimeter-wide black candles and uttering dark praise to the stunted one

lol sacrificing an ant on an altar made out of a pebble they found in a bag of lentils

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol sacrificing an ant on an altar made out of a pebble they found in a bag of lentils

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

̴̨̢̨̡̨̡̨͉̯̭͉̫̦̼̦̐͜ͅwes̸̢̗̪͇̦̮̥͉̲̪̯̲̋̈́̿͊̕͝ͅu̷̡̙͍͙͚͉̯͍̜͗̈̊̊̀̏̀̃͘c̴͙̲̤̣̋͊̈́͛̒́̔̈́͆́̏̄̏̌͠ċ̷̡̨͕̥͎͙͓̯̙͉̯͙̇͌ͅů̸̢̟̭͕͙̭̞͓̺̼̜̱͕̪̳̜̀̎̃̓͒͌̚ͅm̵̟͓̾̓̾̓͛͌b̷̯̫͇̤̩͈̤̾ ̴̡̛̤̦͉͎̲͎̼̜̱͇̥̖̰̘̾͋̈́̈́̓̍̑͂̍̿͝t̸̛̙̲͕̠̫̙̤̄̔̉̋̉͛̄͂̓̔͝ơ̷̟͇̄̌̾̋͌͌̒̋̅͋̌̈́̌̋̉ ̷̧͓̺͔̱̤̥̟̞̗̮̈̇͑̃̏̃͂̈́̒̈́̍͐̚͠ͅͅͅt̶̡̨̡̙̟̙̜̜̳̣̙̩̫̖̣̫̾͊͂̀͂͆̚͜h̶̝͔͎̬̞̳̳͚̺̰̿́̔̌͆͒̚͝e̶̱̋̄͑̐͑̾̈́͝͝ ̷̼͕͇̝̦̜̙̯͇̝̠̗̼̗̞̓͒̐̈̀̈́͆̑̏̅̑͗̚͝͝h̸̯̤̩͇͌͐͐͊̇̂̐͆͒̐̋̈́͜͝ͅa̴͓̞͉̟̠͎͚̰̹͈̣̫̫͙͍̓̄ͅt̶̡͇̰̺̳͕͈͕̣̍̽̊̿̊͆͒͆̍͘͠e̴̪̝̱̲̿͋͋ͅ ̵͕͎̏́̓͆w̸̳̬͇̠̬̭͍̤̹̫̻̒̋͐̇́͗́̒̈̏̒̉͗̆̚̕i̸̡̢̨̪̘̰͇̣͖̜̱͉͂̑̑͒̀͋̈́̌̀͝͝t̵̛͎͈̠͍̱͔̉͊͗̎̈́̓̓͜͝ḣ̷͔̫̩̘̩̭̤̣̥̅̽͌̕͜͝ị̶̫̠̘͚̠̙͔͉̲͈̘͙̫̖͍͑̄̈́̃͋̃̔ͅń̴̨̢̨̧̼̰̜͔͎̺̭̟̻̃͛̐̍̍͆͊́̊͘̕̕ͅ ̶̨̡̦͚̼̬̰͇̖̮͓̭̉o̸̜̟͖͖͓͕̼̻͈̊̀̕h̸̰̹̜͙͝ ̸̡̫̭͔̯͉͍̫̖͙͚̻͂̆̾͝ͅg̷̮̖͐̈́̃̾͋r̶͇̲̖̻͚͗̔̈́̋̈ͅͅe̵͖͕͋̀̒̐͐͛̚a̴̜̙̖͖̠͕̰͛̑̾͛̈̋̇͑̑̇̎̆̀͆̈́̚t̸̙͖͔͍͓̮͚̟̝̏̄͊̆̀̏̂̎̓̕͝ ̴̡̘̠̏̄̂͛̋̈́̀̌̽̀͊̂͊̂̉̚̕r̶̡̹̮̰͔̮͙̒̎̏́͋̔̾̐̉̅͑͝͝ḙ̶̼͗̊̇̏̂̃̋̆͑̑̔͠͠͝ẗ̸͓̝̻́͠ạ̷̧̝̟̫̬̹̜̠̱͋͆̐̏͐̎̃̈́̉̚͠͝ͅr̷̛͎̜̮͙͍̟̜̻̥̼̳͙͙͇͔̩͛̓̐͊̓̃̓́ͅd̷̨̗͎̟͍̍́͋̾͗̈͛̉́͒̕ë̷̙̰̺̫͎̪̪͔̣́̇́̍̄͆̅̈́̂́͆̉͌͝d̸̛̫̗̱̬̥̣̤̲̩̦̜̩͉̒́̀̈́͠ ̴̧̡̨̡̛̛̗͔͖͚̫̝̮͚̼̪̹̱͌͒̅͐̇̃͌͗̔̇̚͝ǫ̷̩̦̣̣̦̹̹̫͒̎̽̿̐̂̋͘̚͝͝͝n̷͇̫̯̹̩͖̝͒̓̿̃̈́͂̄̌̈́̔ē̷̫͙͈͆̈́̏́̃̈̅̀̇̆͌̈́̎͝͝

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

̴̨̢̨̡̨̡̨͉̯̭͉̫̦̼̦̐͜ͅwes̸̢̗̪͇̦̮̥͉̲̪̯̲̋̈́̿͊̕͝ͅu̷̡̙͍͙͚͉̯͍̜͗̈̊̊̀̏̀̃͘c̴͙̲̤̣̋͊̈́͛̒́̔̈́͆́̏̄̏̌͠ċ̷̡̨͕̥͎͙͓̯̙͉̯͙̇͌ͅů̸̢̟̭͕͙̭̞͓̺̼̜̱͕̪̳̜̀̎̃̓͒͌̚ͅm̵̟͓̾̓̾̓͛͌b̷̯̫͇̤̩͈̤̾ ̴̡̛̤̦͉͎̲͎̼̜̱͇̥̖̰̘̾͋̈́̈́̓̍̑͂̍̿͝t̸̛̙̲͕̠̫̙̤̄̔̉̋̉͛̄͂̓̔͝ơ̷̟͇̄̌̾̋͌͌̒̋̅͋̌̈́̌̋̉ ̷̧͓̺͔̱̤̥̟̞̗̮̈̇͑̃̏̃͂̈́̒̈́̍͐̚͠ͅͅͅt̶̡̨̡̙̟̙̜̜̳̣̙̩̫̖̣̫̾͊͂̀͂͆̚͜h̶̝͔͎̬̞̳̳͚̺̰̿́̔̌͆͒̚͝e̶̱̋̄͑̐͑̾̈́͝͝ ̷̼͕͇̝̦̜̙̯͇̝̠̗̼̗̞̓͒̐̈̀̈́͆̑̏̅̑͗̚͝͝h̸̯̤̩͇͌͐͐͊̇̂̐͆͒̐̋̈́͜͝ͅa̴͓̞͉̟̠͎͚̰̹͈̣̫̫͙͍̓̄ͅt̶̡͇̰̺̳͕͈͕̣̍̽̊̿̊͆͒͆̍͘͠e̴̪̝̱̲̿͋͋ͅ ̵͕͎̏́̓͆w̸̳̬͇̠̬̭͍̤̹̫̻̒̋͐̇́͗́̒̈̏̒̉͗̆̚̕i̸̡̢̨̪̘̰͇̣͖̜̱͉͂̑̑͒̀͋̈́̌̀͝͝t̵̛͎͈̠͍̱͔̉͊͗̎̈́̓̓͜͝ḣ̷͔̫̩̘̩̭̤̣̥̅̽͌̕͜͝ị̶̫̠̘͚̠̙͔͉̲͈̘͙̫̖͍͑̄̈́̃͋̃̔ͅń̴̨̢̨̧̼̰̜͔͎̺̭̟̻̃͛̐̍̍͆͊́̊͘̕̕ͅ ̶̨̡̦͚̼̬̰͇̖̮͓̭̉o̸̜̟͖͖͓͕̼̻͈̊̀̕h̸̰̹̜͙͝ ̸̡̫̭͔̯͉͍̫̖͙͚̻͂̆̾͝ͅg̷̮̖͐̈́̃̾͋r̶͇̲̖̻͚͗̔̈́̋̈ͅͅe̵͖͕͋̀̒̐͐͛̚a̴̜̙̖͖̠͕̰͛̑̾͛̈̋̇͑̑̇̎̆̀͆̈́̚t̸̙͖͔͍͓̮͚̟̝̏̄͊̆̀̏̂̎̓̕͝ ̴̡̘̠̏̄̂͛̋̈́̀̌̽̀͊̂͊̂̉̚̕r̶̡̹̮̰͔̮͙̒̎̏́͋̔̾̐̉̅͑͝͝ḙ̶̼͗̊̇̏̂̃̋̆͑̑̔͠͠͝ẗ̸͓̝̻́͠ạ̷̧̝̟̫̬̹̜̠̱͋͆̐̏͐̎̃̈́̉̚͠͝ͅr̷̛͎̜̮͙͍̟̜̻̥̼̳͙͙͇͔̩͛̓̐͊̓̃̓́ͅd̷̨̗͎̟͍̍́͋̾͗̈͛̉́͒̕ë̷̙̰̺̫͎̪̪͔̣́̇́̍̄͆̅̈́̂́͆̉͌͝d̸̛̫̗̱̬̥̣̤̲̩̦̜̩͉̒́̀̈́͠ ̴̧̡̨̡̛̛̗͔͖͚̫̝̮͚̼̪̹̱͌͒̅͐̇̃͌͗̔̇̚͝ǫ̷̩̦̣̣̦̹̹̫͒̎̽̿̐̂̋͘̚͝͝͝n̷͇̫̯̹̩͖̝͒̓̿̃̈́͂̄̌̈́̔ē̷̫͙͈͆̈́̏́̃̈̅̀̇̆͌̈́̎͝͝

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

[Bowing the lowest I've ever bowed, setting records on lowest bow possible to His Un-highness]

This sig under renovation

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Oh Yeah...THAT happened.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Announcing in advance that my next pick is Doshin the Giant

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

For Ninja Five-O, are the first three stages the Bank world, or Bank/Harbor/Airport?

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

looking forward to it.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Then I’ll pick Tail of the Sun

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Aston posted:

For Ninja Five-O, are the first three stages the Bank world, or Bank/Harbor/Airport?

first three levels of Bank before the boss

turn off signatures

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Dieting Hippo posted:

Ok, good. I got to the end of Airport which I thought was going to be the end and when it wasn't I thought maybe I misunderstood.

The game is cool but I don't think I'm going to manage to finish it, resetting to the start of the whole stage when you die is making it a bit tedious on the harder levels.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Oh Yeah...THAT happened.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

You're going to pick Harley's Humongous Adventure.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

: Complete the first 3 stages

this game is loving cool

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao again at NO CAFFEINE

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Dieting Hippo posted:

Oh.

I don't think I ever got much farther than this. Cool game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Assumed this meant the first 3 levels. it should mean the first 3 levels.

Anyway why wasn't rescuing all of the hostages a trophy. farewell

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

lmao

it's time for micro-maniacs
mom says you can't pick project x

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
almost forgot

: Beat the game on Normal

dont think ive played all the way through this since high school. still owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

: Beat the game on Normal

glad I took the time for this one. really tight controls, feels good to play, whole kit is cool. good pick

Only registered members can see post attachments!