Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I'm sorry but the idea of working for a decade to sign Tama Tonga is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Seth Rollins's Dick: A Timeline

Celeste Bonin (fka Kaitlyin in WWE) was in WWE from 2010 to 2014, and married to PJ Braun from 2014 to 2017. There is no evidence that Bonin has or had Nazi memorabilia in her home.

Braun was arrested for distributing steroids through his 'supplement' business in 2021. He was also charged with boating while intoxicated when the sherrif's office tracked him down to arrest him. He was found guilty, sentenced to 54 months in prison, and was released this month, which is presumably why he's doing the interview circuit.

Seth Rollins had a girlfriend/fiancé unrelated to wrestling who he had been with since before signing to WWE. In late 2015 Rollins accidentally posted nude photos he had on his phone of then-NXT wrestler Zahra Schreiber. This led his fiancé to post dick pics of Rollins in retaliation for his apparent infidelity, and Rollins began dating Schreiber. Then people dug through Schreiber's socials and found IG pics of Nazi memorabilia in her apartment and some other rough comments (mostly about how women with the wrong body shape or wrong type of face are unfuckable/loathsome but with a nice sprinkling of racism mixed in) and she got fired from NXT, but continued to date Rollins.

Then they broke up and I guess he had some public girlfriends who weren't wrestlers. Then Rollins and Lynch apparently started dating in 2019. It's reasonable to assume that Rollins was sending Bonin dick pics (allegedly) while still engaged to his pre-WWE girlfriend, possibly concurrent to loving around with the Nazi memorabilia collector, or likely even before that. There is no evidence he was sending dick pics whilst in a relationship with Lynch.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Testekill posted:

I'm sorry but the idea of working for a decade to sign Tama Tonga is hilarious.

working so long to sign a guy whose One Good Move is a cutter, also he is two (2) years younger than randy orton

triple paul is cookinggggg

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Don't forget Zahra tried to claim that the nazi poo poo was Heritage Not Hate trying to coopt a confederacy talking point that was already evil there and somehow making it worse.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
loading finishthestory.exe

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Seth Rollins, we saw your nude pics
Got a good look at your penis tip

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Tama Tonga isn't the only one Triple H signed today..

https://twitter.com/futurafreesky/status/1762661013621448859

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So are they Aew castoffs and rejects?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Pylons posted:

lol shawn spears is never going to be the perfect 10 he hopes he'll be but good on him for getting paid

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

That’s a shame, I liked Spears in AEW

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody getting his friends jobs all over the world, good guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pylons posted:

[norm macdonald voice] aaaaallll the stars are here

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pylons posted:

Love the Chair Man, happy he’s gainfully employed

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
DPW officially a feeder league

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

His best era was probably Tye Dillinger so Sure I Guess

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Spears is another one of those guys that's an easy benchmark to tell if someones just a insipid WWE stan who will cheer for literally anything and I don't even dislike him.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

“Thanks to WrestleZone for the transcription.”

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I like the Chair Pervert but he's not a get, he's a career lower midcarder who is a good hand.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Testekill posted:

I like the Chair Pervert but he's not a get, he's a career lower midcarder who is a good hand.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Testekill posted:

this is how you get busted open hard way

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I wanted to like the chairman but he never did anything for me. Never captured my attention very much. I feel much the same way about Sammy these days

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am just glad he's still making money somewhere

I'll never forget the Chair Dimension

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this is how you get busted open hard way

You know what, he should go to developmental so he learns how to use a gimmicked chair properly.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

They just need to resign Rusev, that'll show up those AEW upstarts

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

This person was funny posting, right?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Testekill posted:

Yeah, I like him enough and very much enjoyed his initial Tye Dillinger run. His run in AEW made it clear that he had a definite ceiling, which isn’t a bad thing necessarily but it’s not like they lost Orange Cassidy or something.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Stan is back.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Shawn's knees were looking a lil too sturdy lately and needs them softened up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Long-Time Lurker posted:

no and that's what makes it amazing

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Long-Time Lurker posted:

SquaredCircle really does give you a glimpse into the mind of WWE fans because they're all over posts like this and they're pretty clearly genuine.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Testekill posted:

SquaredCircle really does give you a glimpse into the mind of WWE fans because they're all over posts like this and they're pretty clearly genuine.

It's always funny to me when places like SCJerk act like Squared Circle has some strong anti-WWE bias, because trying to get them to admit anything about WWE is bad is like pulling teeth

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Testekill posted:

if you think thats weird you should see the wwe reddit

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Reddit has like three different subreddits for explaining jokes, it may have the least amount of funny posting of any website

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
people worshipping stephenie mcmahon and hhh longing for the return of the mcmahon dynasty and brock lesnar

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

VideoWitch posted:

It's always funny to me when places like SCJerk act like Squared Circle has some strong anti-WWE bias, because trying to get them to admit anything about WWE is bad is like pulling teeth

anti-WWE bias according to SCJerk is that they're being downvoted and called weirdos for being extremely weird about making GBS threads on everything that AEW does.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Maduo posted:

Reddit has like three different subreddits for explaining jokes, it may have the least amount of funny posting of any website

its really cool because every redditor thinks they're the funniest motherfucker alive. it rules

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Drakkel posted:

Shawn's knees were looking a lil too sturdy lately and needs them softened up

https://x.com/WWE/status/1762674460446908583?s=20

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
43 year old former main roster guy turns up on the developmental show to attack a 35 year old former main roster guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

HHH is truly creating the next generation of 50 year old stars