Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

30% Dem

still waiting on most of Wayne County

Dean Phillips should loving drop out :lol:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why is it sooo loving hard to wear pants, also a wrinkled shirt, and not buying some room separators and using those as telecom backgrounds and having a nice ring light, microphone and decent audio setup.

gosh its 2024

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

Page 1024 by 768

Anything over XGA is a crime.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

PhazonLink posted:

why is it sooo loving hard to wear pants,

Tuggin'

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
About 11% of Wayne County is in now and its starting to trend towards the rest of the state with a 17% Uncommitted and 77% Biden breakdown currently compared to the 24% and 70% it was showing with 4% in. That probably nails shut any hope of the Uncommitted vote significantly ticking up towards 20% unless the rest of Wayne really reverses that trend.

It also means currently Washtenaw, Ann Arbor, is the county Uncommitted is doing best in with 21% and 61% of the vote counted.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I like the cat on the monitor.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do I have good news for you

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

SRQ posted:

Anything over XGA is a crime.

Can't wait for page 1280 by 1024

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
oh no...

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

Boebert's son got arrested

lol she's posting today about the Biden Crime Family being the most corrupt political family in history

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

RubberLuffy posted:

lol she's posting today about the Biden Crime Family being the most corrupt political family in history

:cripes:

Just what the gently caress. Petty theft when your dad has a bullshit six-figure-salary job for the oil industry that he's in no way qualified for and your mom is a congressperson.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

RubberLuffy posted:

In case any one is smart enough to not have Facebook, this is indeed real. :lol:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:cripes:

Just what the gently caress. Petty theft when your dad has a bullshit six-figure-salary job for the oil industry that he's in no way qualified for and your mom is a congressperson.

You can take the trash out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

RubberLuffy posted:

Family values start at home, and if all these godless leftists can't teach their kids right from wrong, the law will... wait... this just in, apparently this is an innocent mistake and totally unfair, SAD!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Less than 20%, but it would be funny as gently caress!

If anti-Trump Republicans like Romney and Liz Chaney actually, affirmatively endorsed Biden, that might be worth 1-2%. But so far they’ve been content to write-in dead guys like Reagan and McCain :jerkbag:
I think voting for a Democrat is literally apostasy to them

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

RubberLuffy posted:

That is a lot of charges

LOL

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is the rifle police department using a polaroid camera to take mug shots?

e: nm it's a picture of a screen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone tell her that her kid has a douchebag haircut

E: lmao he was breaking into cars. Bet you a dollar he’s got a serious substance addition problem (that part isn’t funny). Mom of the year though!

EE: oh there’s “delinquency of a minor” tied to all of those charges which likely means he had some underage kid with him robbing cars.

Nooner posted:

Also lol at 3x Theft Under $300 charges

Kid watches that Trailer Park Boys episode and was like "oh poo poo that's smart"

It’s because he was only stealing credit cards more than likely. There will 100% be more charges when they talk to the owners of those cards

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 28, 2024

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Written out charges

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

He was only stealing people's ID documents and credit cards to provide for his family, he has a newborn after all

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RubberLuffy posted:

pic

isnt this the same kid that made her a grandma?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you have premarital sex your vagina won’t be as sticky and you want it to be sticky.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Written out charges

Is the financial device they are talking about one of those weird cell phone jammer things that can open garage doors and poo poo? And he was using that to break into cars?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Not the only Republican son that got arrested

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003
Financial device means stolen credit card right?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
LOL. Multiple counts of carrying stolen/forged IDs.

This wasn't a one-off lark or a drunken spree - dude was seriously planning and conducting heists.

He was smart for waiting until he was 18 so he could be charged as an adult. Good going, Tyler.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Looks like Lauren is about as good a mother as she is a congressperson, business owner, neighbor and woman who chooses non-pedophiles as spouses

Like how hosed up is that kid to be doing all that poo poo from a house of privilege

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

If you have premarital sex your vagina won’t be as sticky and you want it to be sticky.

some post the ham sandwiches of some guys daughter vs taylor swifts ham sandwich

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Bottom Liner posted:

They're not wrong. There is a sizable voting base of muslim americans in MI and they are rightfully pissed.

I know, I figured uncommitted was going to be 20%+ but its down to 14% now. 20% or more might have put more pressure on Biden to do more for Gaza and the Palestinians, but something so close to what Obama had in 2012 isn't going to signal that he needs to change.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also lol at 3x Theft Under $300 charges

Kid watches that Trailer Park Boys episode and was like "oh poo poo that's smart"

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Not the only Republican son that got arrested

When you realize you hate a person just by looking at them

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Is the financial device they are talking about one of those weird cell phone jammer things that can open garage doors and poo poo? And he was using that to break into cars?
it's a fancy way of saying debit or credit card

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tyler Boebert failed to learn the example set by his elders and stick to more accpetable crimes like jerking a guy off in a theater at a Beetlejuice musical

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Alabama really going all in

"Don't have sex."
"But what is sex?"
"Can't tell you. Just don't have it."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ghostlight posted:

it's a fancy way of saying debit or credit card

Yeah it’s 100% this. The next thing the cops are going to do is ask all those people who had cards recovered to check their CC statements. Dude is turbofucked if he used even one of them.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Written out charges

Considering the poo poo he's had to deal with from his mom, I think he deserves some leniency.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Let’s also not forget this happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Frank Frank posted:

Dude is turbofucked if he used even one of them.

Counterpoint - no he's not he's the son of a high profile politician.