Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Shocking! :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrQwerty posted:

every once in a while she just kinda disappears for a bit then when you ask "what's lauren up to" all of a sudden she's givin a handjob in a theater, or changing districts to an R district that hates her, or her son is getting arrested for serious felonies

She also still pops up to say dumb poo poo about Biden Crime Family on RSBN or whatever.

Remember that time she got caught live on TV running up the Capitol steps for a vote that already happened that she missed? :lmao:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

My name’s Dean Phillips and I blast big ropes and lose to candidates who dropped out over a month ago! :gizz:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yup. Voters could’ve voted for Dean Phillips or Crystal Mommy as a protest and didn’t. :lol:

actually I believe you will find that Dean Phillips lost this primary to Marianne Williamson

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Stellar representation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFtbd_pd9rY

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrQwerty posted:

actually I believe you will find that Dean Phillips lost this primary to Marianne Williamson

South Carolina, too. He sucks and has no constituency.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Christie got some votes too, that was a lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

RC and Moon Pie posted:

May not be this one. I suspect - easy in for this family - this son wasn't named because he's a juvenile. Tyler Boebert was already 18.

Tyler did have a 2022 car accident that hospitalized a buddy that got him into police trouble.

christ

imagine being a neighbour and dealing with constant guns going off and cars doing donuts on their lawn

aww poo poo looks like momma boebert got drunk and fell down the well again

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

She’s toast. She’s trying to move from her district, CO-3 (R+7), to CO-4 (R+25) and the people of CO-4 aren’t having it. Hard enough to get re-elected when you’ve become a punchline, add being a carpetbagger to that and :rip:

Weren't we saying a while back that if she stayed where she was, that a Democrat might actually win her district in the next election? I wonder if her moving out of that district will open the door for a better-liked Republican to hold the seat.

E: also yeah, that list of her kid's charges reads as breaking into cars to steal wallets and sell the IDs.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol I liked the part of the Beetlejuice incident where the dude she was with was offering to buy the pregnant lady and her husband some drinks to make it right and shut them up

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

wheatpuppy posted:

Weren't we saying a while back that if she stayed where she was, that a Democrat might actually win her district in the next election? I wonder if her moving out of that district will open the door for a better-liked Republican to hold the seat.

Before the Beetlejuice incident, I think she could have held on in her CO-3 primary and then possibly lost the general election. But after Beetlejuice, she was probably going to lose her primary and moving to CO-4 is just a desperate Hail Mary attempt at keeping the easiest, highest paying job she’s ever had and likely will ever have. :lol:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MrQwerty posted:

Lol I liked the part of the Beetlejuice incident where the dude she was with was offering to buy the pregnant lady and her husband some drinks to make it right and shut them up

Listen, when you don’t have enough blood in your brain, sometimes you don’t think good. :awesome:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

the easiest, highest paying job she’s ever had and likely will ever have. :lol:

She'll get some right wing media job. Not fox, but one of it's lesser clones.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

RubberLuffy posted:

Boebert's son got arrested

lol she's posting today about the Biden Crime Family being the most corrupt political family in history

Theft is an honest crime, unlike *checks notes* "corrupt ice cream eating"

bird with big dick posted:

If you have premarital sex your vagina won’t be as sticky and you want it to be sticky.

Just gently caress a cinnamon roll with icing like a real red-blooded American :911:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Mistle posted:

Just gently caress a cinnamon roll with icing like a real red-blooded American :911:

what are the ladies supposed to gently caress, churros? that's too :mexico:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

re: willis hearing

lol remember when popehat was like "this case looks super bad and is sure corruption!"?

lmao.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Popehat seems to be wrong a lot

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
More like "poophat"

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

MrQwerty posted:

every once in a while she just kinda disappears for a bit then when you ask "what's lauren up to" all of a sudden she's givin a handjob in a theater, or changing districts to an R district that hates her, or her son is getting arrested for serious felonies

The Boeberts, a people who make the Palin family look classy.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao

Boebart's son trying to emulate his hero growing up, Slippin Jimmy Mcgill

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Biden won by 20% than Trump more in state where undecided vote was a protest vote announced by voters

Here's why this is bad for Biden and good for Trump- NYT, tomorrow

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

here's his original tweet? bluesky?

i generally have liked his viewpoints on things but it seems like he's been mum about this case.. at least he has not talked about what happened in todays testimony so i think he's going with shutting the gently caress up until it's resolved and then won't admit to badly misjudging this issue. i'll reiterate what i said when that "news" broke is that if he tries to deflect because he said, "If"...

edit: also part of the allegations have been true. however, IMO it has been pretty devastating against trump and his cohorts... but also probably won't affect his other cases. i have no clue why he thinks it would affect any of his other cases if the results had gone the other way (for trump). either way what a misplayed hand.

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Feb 28, 2024

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

lol
Key witness: "I didn't witness anything."

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

Stoatbringer posted:

lol
Key witness: "I didn't witness anything."

He looked like he was about to cry

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Barudak posted:

Would you rather go into battle with a sword folded one time or hanzo steel, pressed to its limit by continuous pounding?

Continuous pounding for me, please.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Do I have good news for you

Covert jack-off pants that everyone recognizes because they are aggressively advertised all over X, the everything app.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Alchemist posted:

Covert jack-off pants that everyone recognizes because they are aggressively advertised all over X, the everything app.

ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING TO CUT HOLES IN YOUR PANTS!?

- the actual ad copy

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Friends, look at how loving gross this hot dog looks in greater detail.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Senor Big Snacks posted:

He looked like he was about to cry

He basically got called in to testify over a poo poo post.

Like imagine having to appear before a judge to answer whether in fact you know Donald Trump smells like an exploded hotdog somebody wiped their butt with.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Strong Sauce posted:

here's his original tweet? bluesky?

i generally have liked his viewpoints on things but it seems like he's been mum about this case.. at least he has not talked about what happened in todays testimony so i think he's going with shutting the gently caress up until it's resolved and then won't admit to badly misjudging this issue. i'll reiterate what i said when that "news" broke is that if he tries to deflect because he said, "If"...

edit: also part of the allegations have been true. however, IMO it has been pretty devastating against trump and his cohorts... but also probably won't affect his other cases. i have no clue why he thinks it would affect any of his other cases if the results had gone the other way (for trump). either way what a misplayed hand.

I've had no respect for him since last year, there was a story about some lady publishing anti trans children's books and people going after the publisher or something like that and popehats position was "as vile as it is you have to protect her free speech". I don't give a gently caress about her free speech.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Almost Smart posted:

Like imagine having to appear before a judge to answer whether in fact you know Donald Trump smells like an exploded hotdog somebody wiped their butt with.

I'd feel very happy. I'm a shy person by nature but I really think I'd shine on the stand.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Donald Trump is a doo-doo hot dog

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Donald Trump is a doo-doo hot dog

Would you be prepared to testify to that in A COURT OF LAW?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stoatbringer posted:

I will gladly testify that HE'S FAT

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

I will testify that he's a pee-pee poo-poo hot dog man.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I see nothing but the truth in that statement. But it’s not the whole truth he is also dumb, your honor

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Almost Smart posted:

He basically got called in to testify over a poo poo post.

and any answer you give will either a) obliterate your entire law career or b) land your rear end in a great big spicy legal sling

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"Dumb", "fat", "pee pee poo poo doo doo hot dog man".

I am taking extensive legal notes here.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Literally takes the witness stand, like that one J6r who stole the lectern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Trump ran behind his polls again, by 7-8 points in MI

Polling indicated 74-76%, he got 68.8

That's 4 states now. Enthusiasm gap is real

Biden looks like he locked MI up at 81.1%, with a protest vote announced.

Unfortunately, it looks like the undecided turnout wasn't enough to probably make a dent on Palestine :smith:

Dean Phillips came in 4th in a two way race :hmbol: