Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

We need more people breaking influencer legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Are the Jets going to overpay MVS??

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Are the Jets going to overpay MVS??
Is he Aaron’s friend?yes

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Do football players often have plus sized influencers in their backyard for football drills?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So her and her whole family went over to hangout at tyreeks house and they did practice drills with her family watching? What on earth Lmao

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bills better get to work.

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1762865955573506471?t=uOjuzX4ifw2YfogKRFIrOA&s=19

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I wonder if they cut Von Miller, they can free up 6m in space if they designate him as a post-June1 cut (and eat 17m in dead cap this year).

edit: I wonder if they think Rasul Douglas is worth almost 10m against the cap...

edit2: I bet poor Nyheim Hines is going to get cut to free up almost 5m

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I wonder if they cut Von Miller, they can free up 6m in space if they designate him as a post-June1 cut (and eat 17m in dead cap this year).

edit: I wonder if they think Rasul Douglas is worth almost 10m against the cap...

edit2: I bet poor Nyheim Hines is going to get cut to free up almost 5m

Post June 1 cuts don't really help for getting under the cap, you have to carry that contract until June 1 which is after the start of the league year.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1762871504453140594?t=f48MJ5mLX0Wzb0VwzX9Uzg&s=19

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1762871612297146626?t=gvJyx9SrbjM6MkaGidbeuQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1762874111808733491?t=1TFGcg_oDSpgGfHWhQ3W7g&s=19

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1762875060069507188?t=EIHWJiNaVWlwHFRNUNSI_w&s=19

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Feb 28, 2024

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Steelers and Chiefs ownership being graded at F is kinda wild.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lmao Josh McDaniels.

wandler20 posted:

Post June 1 cuts don't really help for getting under the cap, you have to carry that contract until June 1 which is after the start of the league year.
Ohhh right, thank you for pointing that out.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

lmao Josh McDaniels.

how the gently caress does he get away with a D??

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
The Vikings on-field performance may give me heartburn, but they make their players happy and I like that a lot, gotta find silver linings where you can

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

So her and her whole family went over to hangout at tyreeks house and they did practice drills with her family watching? What on earth Lmao

No. He flew her out solo to his place for a week after they flirted online and at a camp he did and he was doing drills with his mom and sister watching then got her to participate.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3 DONG HORSE posted:

how the gently caress does he get away with a D??

Everyone just wrote dickhead and it got truncated

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Imagine how much better the Chiefs could have been if they had a higher ranked owner

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

A Sneaker Broker posted:

It needs to be at Week 10 or 11. Emphasis on Week 11 if we move to 18 weeks of Football.

Seventeen games is just weird. When talk of extending the season first came up, I thought 18 games with two bye weeks and two preseason games was just natural. The NFL being the NFL, here we are.

ps. get hosed McDaniels.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Staley got a B.

Weird

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Stefanski and Bowles being the lowest graded head coaches that didn't get fired is interesting.
I wonder if Stefanski only just kept his job, especially after losing most of his offensive staff.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Flikken posted:

Stefanski and Bowles being the lowest graded head coaches that didn't get fired is interesting.
I wonder if Stefanski only just kept his job, especially after losing most of his offensive staff.

I don’t think the coach grades matter much at all to ownership. The guys with low grades mostly had bad teams. The Browns weren’t bad.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

When did the voting take place since Sirriani at A given the late season meltdown is wild

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mllaneza posted:

Seventeen games is just weird. When talk of extending the season first came up, I thought 18 games with two bye weeks and two preseason games was just natural. The NFL being the NFL, here we are.
Yeah I am still extremely confused we didnt get 2 more games and 1 more bye. The extra bye means the season is another week longer and thus that is another week for all the primetime games and everything that comes with that. Instead we have this weird middle ground and the NFL giving teams week 14 byes, which is something that should get Goodell hung but we live in a hellish timeline so we here we are.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think the coach grades matter much at all to ownership. The guys with low grades mostly had bad teams. The Browns weren’t bad.

While I agree, its just a little curious we haven't seen a Stefanski extension yet. Supposedly the canning of the OC and some of his staff came from Jonah Hill(DePodasta) and Haslam. I think Kevin is on the hot seat and a candidate for a mid season firing if we don't see an extension soon.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/acosta32_jp/status/1762879908307501513?t=NB5phIdTjr5ueqpSABKlLw&s=19

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

When did the voting take place since Sirriani at A given the late season meltdown is wild

Honestly, it probably just indicates that the reports of him outright losing the locker room were exaggerated. The offense getting figured out by defenses and the switch to Patricia were probably much bigger factors in the collapse than Sirianni's vibes.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Here's a link to the full report card. You have to click on the team names for detailed information

https://nflpa.com/nfl-player-team-report-cards-2024

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Josh McDaniels single-handedly torpedoed the Raiders overall ranking, which is 9th.

Raiders Overview posted:

The Las Vegas Raiders facilities rate at or near the top of the NFL in nearly every category and remain a great facility for players to work at; the club’s shortcomings were tied directly to players’ opinions about their former head coach, Josh McDaniels (the survey was taken while he was the Head Coach). The responding players’ strong negative assessment of the former head coach significantly brought down the club’s overall ranking. The hope is that newly hired head coach Antonio Pierce will create a better working environment to match the top-of-the line facilities in Las Vegas.

Raiders Head Coach Ranking posted:

D
32nd

- The players gave former head coach Josh McDaniels the lowest head coaching score in the league
- Only 39% of players feel that Josh McDaniels was efficient with their time (32nd overall)
- He was also ranked least likely to listen to his locker room of any NFL head coach
- To provide some context for their dip in ranking from last year, if Josh McDaniels received an average score compared to the other head coaches in the league, the Raiders would have ranked in the top five overall in this year’s rankings
edit:

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

the NFLPA website posted:

The survey was administered from August 26 to November 16, 2023.
Assuming they did the survey at the end of the reporting period, the Eagles would've been 9-1 coming off the Cowboys win

shyduck fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Feb 28, 2024

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Winning culture

quote:

The Kansas City Chiefs come in second to last place among NFL clubs in this year's survey. The one bright spot for the team is head coach Andy Reid, who was the highest rated head coach in the NFL. Other than that, the players are frustrated by their workplace offerings, especially after the team's sustained success in recent years.

The responses identify major issues in two areas: quality of care and out-of-date facilities.

The number one complaint when it comes to the facilities is the locker room. Though the players received actual chairs with backs to sit in at their lockers in response to last year’s feedback, it did not change the fact that the locker room is overdue for a renovation. What adds to the frustration is that management told the players that renovations would come after the 2022 season. The players went on to win the Super Bowl and when they arrived back at their facility for the 2023-2024 season, they realized the team never followed through with the promised renovation (other than adding chairs).

The players' issue with quality of care is mostly centered around the training room. The players feel that the training room is significantly understaffed, with only 43% of the team responding that they get an adequate amount of one-on-one treatment time. Players feel that the staff is unwilling to provide the necessary treatment to support recovery and performance; for example, players are not allowed to get preventative treatment (soft tissue work, other care) for soreness and day-to-day issues, a regular offering across the NFL.

From the results, it is clear that there has not been a significant reinvestment back into the facilities even after consistent success. That has led to a high level of frustration among player respondents and reflects in club owner Clark Hunt’s ranking as the least willing to invest in team facilities among all NFL owners/ownership group in the opinions of the respondents.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

Steelers and Chiefs ownership being graded at F is kinda wild.

Not terribly surprising for the Chiefs since they can be cheap with a "Hey, you're winning super bowls, what else do you want?" attitude right now. Steelers are a little more surprising but I guess they can kinda pull the same BS with legacy instead of recent playoff success. Taking so long to ditch Matt Canada might have had an impact there too.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
These surveys certainly do nothing to dispel the "Kraft is incredibly cheap" notion

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

a neat cape posted:

Staley got a B.

Weird

I think it's on how they treat the locker room as well as how well they coach, so maybe he's a people person who can't coach to save his life?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Chargers players basically eating lunchables huh. Didn’t expect them to be 32nd

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Seems pretty simple. She's a single mom he wants to gently caress so he invited her and her family over to impress them with his sweet rear end football house. Playing football seems like a decent way to get some "innocent and playful" fun to impress her and the kid.

Except he's Tyreke Hill and instead of "Teehee, on no, you tackled me and now we're on the ground" he straight kos her.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah yes a tale as old as time. Cmon girl bring your cousins and parents.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Its like the Chiefs are mirroring the Patriots of the past 20 years. Having this killer QB/Coach combo papers over all the issues and protects the ownerships institutional rot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Who was the player who got caught basically trying to set up a yacht orgy years ago? I think it might have been Shady McCoy…

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Weird how the Ravens ownership is ranked 4th overall when almost everything else is like low-mid. Seems contradictory

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Bengals report card is kinda funny. F minus, F minus, F minus, D plus, then ownership gets a C+.

quote:

As an improvement from last year, the Bengals decided to offer dinner to players once a week (Wednesday)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Grading on a curve on this one I guess. All owners should be C or lower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/twithersAP/status/1762906581983781119?t=SPaNXEoqN3H79XInjVYMsw&s=19

The system works