Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'd rather just chill out tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Antigravitas posted:

Friends, it pains me to say this, and I am suppressing hysterical laughter as I type this, but: Y'all should loosen up (lmao) and live a little. Sit up in bed on a Saturday, have some Müsli and a coffee while the sun shines on your bed, and think: "Wow, this is kind of comfy". Read a book between bites.
Now I know y'all ar loving with us. German horse food* is your Saturday indulgence?

*German food for horses. If we were talking about eating horses I'd be a little more amenable

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I eat granola in the shower so it's easy to moisten the bites.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

FFT posted:

AI my rear end, I know exactly what cookbook that's from and so do all of you.

Cummies Cuisine

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hard eating makes strong esophagus

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I'm not sure if I envy or pity you all who apparently have never once thought: "I wish I was laying in bed right now"

"Why would I not simply sit in a chair instead?"
pure psychopath behavior

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I don't even HAVE a bed :smug:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sleepy gary posted:

I don't even HAVE a bed :smug:

Well no wonder you’re sleepy, Gary!

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no
Street name is Tummy Time. They take these kids and force them to stay up past their bedtimes watching Friends episodes and eating tacos in bed.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.
The worst part of a cheap hotel room is that it only has a bed. Beds are awful for sitting or laying in to try to accomplish anything. They suck for using a laptop, they suck for reading, they suck (I assume) for eating. They're uncomfortable for every activity except sleep. Every activity.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They're fine for eating pizza in.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
And you can handily store the pizza under the bed

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

I saw some wonders today

https://bsky.app/profile/evangaylion.bsky.social/post/3kk57vvq6be23

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The way the English insist on putting a shitload of cum on cinnamon rolls is frankly disgusting but also ruins the taste. Just eat the loving sugar plain right out of the bag, you clearly hate cinnamon and/or rolls.

E: the ones in the pic are unbaked, right?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Kelly's cooking is by far the least problematic thing about her.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
thats either caulk or paint on that quesadilla

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The way the English insist on putting a shitload of cum on cinnamon rolls is frankly disgusting but also ruins the taste. Just eat the loving sugar plain right out of the bag, you clearly hate cinnamon and/or rolls.

E: the ones in the pic are unbaked, right?

Gimme the extra cum please

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Done right, raspberry burg might be ok

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"
I'll have my laksa with extra cheesecake, please

Filox
Oct 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

The quesadilla and the cinnamon rolls are obviously Play-Doh.

Edit: One second look, the hamburgs in the first one look suspiciously like plastic.

Bitch is using toy food.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Filox posted:

The quesadilla and the cinnamon rolls are obviously Play-Doh.

Edit: One second look, the hamburgs in the first one look suspiciously like plastic.

Bitch is using toy food.

that's a lot more faith in humanity than I have

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Incremus posted:

I saw some wonders today

She's just bringing back the traditional values (of the 70s) mashing random foods together. I bet all those recipies could be found in some old church cookbook. Can't wait until she gets to the gelatine chapter.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Done right, raspberry burg might be ok
Blueberry hamburgers were a thing for a while in the '90s, I want to say, when fear of dietary cholesterol reached a fever pitch. There are still a lot of recipes for them out there, most touting the antioxidants, where originally the berries added some much-needed moisture back to ground beef that was 99 percent lean.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

By the look on his face, he's definitely considering trying a new thing

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

The only hope I can possibly have is that this is some poor woman forced into a Christian Trad Wife role, and this is her only viable means of retaliation.

"Oh, I have to cook every meal huh? OK, challenge accepted."

On the flip side though, there's nothing to indicate that she's not also stuck eating this garbage.

Sir Lemming posted:

By the look on his face, he's definitely considering trying a new thing

Murder/suicide might be a neat thing to try...

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I knew someone in university who had weird food habits, of which she made weird alternative versions of things and had weird habits that none of us could figure out at the time.

Turns out she had undiagnosed IBS and realized that not everyone had to do what she did. I wonder if these tradwifes have the same issue combined with no interest in actually learning how to cook.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Jyrraeth posted:

I knew someone in university who had weird food habits, of which she made weird alternative versions of things and had weird habits that none of us could figure out at the time.

Turns out she had undiagnosed IBS and realized that not everyone had to do what she did. I wonder if these tradwifes have the same issue combined with no interest in actually learning how to cook.

I have ever-multiplying food allergies, and this thread definitely makes me feel better about what my remaining food looks like.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Jyrraeth posted:

Yeah there are a lot of food things I just never learned about because I was just instinctively avoiding things that make me feel bad physically and so avoiding cooking/eating them.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Latte shart

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Served proudly by a diarrheista

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

bigman.50grand posted:

I eat cereal in my car during my commute to pick up the tacos I eat in bed.

I also enjoy shower beers.

Woah woah woah shower beers are in a whole different league than breakfast in bed.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wait'll you learn about the bed beer, or the shower breakfast

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bagels and lox in the hot tub :c00l:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
As the prophecy foretold the bagel came from a hot tub and it shall return once again.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

I also bathe in liquid oxygen.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Brawnfire posted:

We call it hot loxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Mymla posted:

I also bathe in liquid oxygen.

Get some on your clothes, and you can smell funny, for weeks.