Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vanilla is great and really tasty. There's a reason vanilla extract is expensive compared to a lot of other spices in the aisle.

Clark Hunt is just a failson loser with a fake wife and fake daughter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1763002225029218761

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

At least he wasn’t throwing games because he was gambling I guess? Spite is a noble ideal!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bengals probably offer actual old food or something

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
jonathan joseph claimed the bungos charged players for gatorade during practice or whatever

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lol this owns

https://twitter.com/FB_Helmet_Guy/status/1763039496096932089?t=faK80UMSYP6jSBzn5HTLJA&s=19

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Intruder posted:

jonathan joseph claimed the bungos charged players for gatorade during practice or whatever

I thought that was like a million years ago during the Marvin Lewis years. And it wasn’t because Marv wanted it

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

In Super Bowl I WR Max McGee spent the whole night partying, was hungover as poo poo during the game, was forced into the game due to another WR getting injured, then should have won Super Bowl MVP

Like dude was out partying until 6:30 AM the day of the game!

https://www.si.com/nfl/2015/12/28/max-mcgee-green-bay-packers-super-bowl-i

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 29, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I thought that was like a million years ago during the Marvin Lewis years. And it wasn’t because Marv wanted it

yeah they improved from a small high school F- to an NFL F- over the years

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

kiimo posted:

edit: btw, before we take that survey from the NFLPA as gospel truth, less than 30% of players responded.

Pollsters these days would salivate at a 30% response rate

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
How can we know the reliability of this survey without analysis from Nate Silver?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ah yes. Makes sense. The Jets did look helpless in both games.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cavauro posted:

the bengals probably offer actual old food or something

Skyline - the official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Docjowles posted:

I admire his ability to go out there and say this insane poo poo on camera like it’s just any normal Wednesday morning. I would have started cracking up or just left about two sentences in.

I… assume the defendant demanded he say this? It’s even funnier if the lawyer wrote this up and thought it would be beneficial in any way.

Dude just reminded me of a politician commenting on something popular and throwing in as many metaphors related to it as possible in hopes of their comments getting noticed

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LiquidFriend posted:

Ah yes. Makes sense. The Jets did look helpless in both games.

Those were the best 2 games of their season lol. They beat the Eagles and would've beat the Chiefs if the Refs didn't swoop in to save them.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Alright this made me laugh

Bengals Food/Cafeteria posted:

F-
32nd

As an improvement from last year, the team decided to offer dinner to players once a week (Wednesday)

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

I will never understand why some multi-billion-dollar franchises skimp on food. It has to be one of the best-performing improvements you can make to the work atmosphere in terms of dollar value, not to mention making it more feasible to work with your highly-paid meat machines on nutritional intake and balance etc.

Let's say there's 100 players that need feeding, and since each player is a NFL quality athlete they eat $100 worth of food for each meal. Three times a day, five days a week, six months of the year works out to around $4m which is couch change for any owner. Why skimp? (looking at you Bengals)

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Let's say there's 100 players that need feeding, and since each player is a NFL quality athlete they eat $100 worth of food for each meal. Three times a day, five days a week, six months of the year works out to around $4m which is couch change for any owner. Why skimp? (looking at you Bengals)

I assume like every dumb as gently caress management in existence they see it as 4 million "saved"
"Number go up" is as complex as they get

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Russ 2 da Stillers

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

I will never understand why some multi-billion-dollar franchises skimp on food. It has to be one of the best-performing improvements you can make to the work atmosphere in terms of dollar value, not to mention making it more feasible to work with your highly-paid meat machines on nutritional intake and balance etc.

Well, in the bengals case because bengals

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Fifty Three posted:

Russ 2 da Stillers

???

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

if you're an nfl player and not trying to host yacht orgies i'd be very suspicious, what other reason is there to have that much money?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Maed posted:

if you're an nfl player and not trying to host yacht orgies i'd be very suspicious, what other reason is there to have that much money?

Handies from a massage parlor that looks like it should be right next to the law offices of Saul Goodman.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

There is a type of football in Vegas in 2 days. Anyone want me to do a rugby league primer?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BlindSite posted:

There is a type of football in Vegas in 2 days. Anyone want me to do a rugby league primer?

Is it sevens? Sevens owns.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Is it sevens? Sevens owns.

Nah its rugby league but there's some absolute banger players and teams playing. 3 of the 4 played in the playoffs last year and the 4th missed because they lost their big guns to injury.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/Schultz_Report/status/1763332776047333397?s=20

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Seemed kind of obvious given that the team didn’t cut Geno Before a bunch of his contract became guaranteed but I guess it’s nice to have explicitly.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1763368556203474985?t=162AU-s2oZgHx1G4bYK3Xw&s=19

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Gonz posted:

Browns weight room will be akin to the Clown Motel. People will go there and pump iron and eat raw meat for 3 days. Lifting anvils. Barbells. Etc;etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBJaTtF7XI

At least they’ll be able to really spread out

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Handies from a massage parlor that looks like it should be right next to the law offices of Saul Goodman.

Millionaires and billionaires are not the same.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://x.com/mitchichu02/status/1763261353089716271?s=46&t=4HCQHNrQSCCyTv5_MzlCTw

The Chiefs weight room looks like it used to be a conference room in a hotel

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Weights are the same weight.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

kiimo posted:

https://x.com/mitchichu02/status/1763261353089716271?s=46&t=4HCQHNrQSCCyTv5_MzlCTw

The Chiefs weight room looks like it used to be a conference room in a hotel

One of these teams must win a lot and the other must be incredibly mediocre. I wonder which is which. Let me do some googling.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

One of these teams must win a lot and the other must be incredibly mediocre. I wonder which is which. Let me do some googling.

Winning doesn't excuse being a cheap tightwad

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Owning the Chiefs by comparing their facilities to a huge waste of public funding

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

they could spend a pretty low 5 figures and have ceiling grid + tiles that at least aren't the default stuff that looks like it'd be in a gym located in a rural shopping center next to a Dollar General

still wouldn't look anything like that absurd Mizzou weight room, but it'd make it a lot less low rent

e: hell, you could get away with keeping the white grid and just pop in some colored tiles that are appropriately KCFT ketchup/mustard

The337th fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Mar 1, 2024

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress cheap drop ceilings.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Nodoze posted:

Winning doesn't excuse being a cheap tightwad

Yes it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade