Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

got a big ol 2OZ jar of jelly rancher distillate dab city baby

my brain read that as 20 OZ, imagine tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
the hemp-derived realm, i'm seeing hints of a turn back towards bad, dumb not-really-cannabinoid cannabinoids like THC-JD, THC-B, THC-Octyl, etc. those names are appearing on products offered by competitors and we're getting asked by customers if we do make or can make products with that poo poo in it (we will not) a little more frequently.

this is all, of course, due to places trying to abolish through legislation the compounds we know, like D8, HHC and the like, and i hope the trend does not gain any steam.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
squares ruin everything

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
Got the weed home safely :cool:

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
bleh

Oolb fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 28, 2024

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Do y'all get high when you've got a cold?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

You bet I do. I slept right through it.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hellblazer187 posted:

I’m usually exhausted so weed loses all appeal

TheKub
May 11, 2006

afroserty posted:

Got the weed home safely :cool:

Sorry to hear about your impending loss to a series of small fires.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Hellblazer187 posted:

Yep. Spent most of having COVID basically not caring that I had COVID.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Do y'all get high
yes

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

redshirt posted:

Or that.

That's some storage. 12 year old weed was still good? Still sticky?
for a first attempt, i was pretty thrilled. no major difference in potency or texture from first to last. big, dense buds and fragrant when ground. i kept as many jars as i could in the freezer, as well. i ended up giving most of it away to people out of state a jar at a time, as it was a distributing amount of illegal drugs to have on hand. i think i paid <$500 for all the equipment.

e: the only issue is there is NOTHING you can do about the smell, realistically. i’d only recommend it if you have basement space in a legal state. it was easily the dumbest thing i’ve ever done. pretty sure a neighbor let the cops know, as a few weeks after the last harvest, there was a cop car parked on the other side of the street from my house one morning, which freaked me the gently caress out

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Feb 28, 2024

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm a few days into microdosing with the flowerpot, and I think I've discovered my peak efficiency by using ~0.03g bowls in the Shovelhead bowl, which is ~40% less weed than I use in the half chambered dynavap:

My weed usage has dropped right down now, and I don't feel recreationally or medicinally short changed.
It also means I can start to rebuild a comprehensive weed library once more, after I burned the last library over Xmas

:toot: :420:

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Feb 28, 2024

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hellblazer187 posted:

hell yeah but i switch to edibles. i just got over a bad case of flu and cant imagine having done it without weed. zoning out and watching movies is my primary way to get through that poo poo.

that being said i am now completely out of edibles

bagmonkey posted:

the michigan weed subreddit has been on a huge "EVERY NUG HAS MOLD!!!" kick for the last couple of months, so glad to see its not just morons in my state. basically any nug that has slightly different coloration towards the center of the nug is automatically called moldy

fyi, you can smell the mold if it's ACTUALLY moldy. It overpowers the weed smell, its a sure sign something is wrong

ok thanks im kinda circling back to "that guy was wrong" after thinking more about it and giving what i saved another close look and smell myself.

would you say it's kind of like spoiled meat or other food that has gone bad - trust your instincts (mainly smell)?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fuctifino posted:

I'm a few days into microdosing with the flowerpot, and I think I've discovered my peak efficiency by using ~0.03g bowls in the Shovelhead bowl, which is ~40% less weed than I use in the half chambered dynavap:

My weed usage has dropped right down now, and I don't feel recreationally or medicinally short changed.
It also means I can start to rebuild a comprehensive weed library once more, after I burned the last library over Xmas

:toot: :420:

hell yeah. I'm just over here macrodosing.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

LifeSunDeath posted:

hell yeah. I'm just over here macrodosing.

This comment reminded me the mail gets here today with my order of THCa diamonds. :smug:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

quote:

e: the only issue is there is NOTHING you can do about the smell, realistically. i’d only recommend it if you have basement space in a legal state. it was easily the dumbest thing i’ve ever done. pretty sure a neighbor let the cops know, as a few weeks after the last harvest, there was a cop car parked on the other side of the street from my house one morning, which freaked me the gently caress out

I mean, you can control the smell pretty well with a tent and carbon filter. Right up until you have to spend a day or two trimming your harvest outside the tent.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

also i understand the fear but i think if the cops were going to bust you they'd send a lot more than just one car, and if they were there to watch you they wouldnt use a cop car at all

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kuarduck posted:

This comment reminded me the mail gets here today with my order of THCa diamonds. :smug:

please do a trip report, I'm genuinely curious as to how well that works out.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

ok thanks im kinda circling back to "that guy was wrong" after thinking more about it and giving what i saved another close look and smell myself.

would you say it's kind of like spoiled meat or other food that has gone bad - trust your instincts (mainly smell)?

yeah, absolutely. buds that have been poorly remediated, grown with lovely chemicals, have mold, etc all have some characteristics that are kinda obvious. With mold, the bud will feel kind of wet, the smell will be off and won't have that weedy "base" smell you get and the mold itself should be a more consistent color. Another way to see if it's mold is to let some of the bud sit out for 1-3 days to see if it dries out in ambient humidity. If it does, probably just under-cured or otherwise not harvested properly

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

please do a trip report, I'm genuinely curious as to how well that works out.

CannaClear THCa Diamonds, dusted what would be about 1/10th of my normal flower and applied ball-vape. I didn't even put that much, just a little snow covered green.

Split the bowl and we're both pretty baked.
Will report back after a few more bowls, maybe a dab or two to be sure.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

RE: moldchat, I'm under the impression that most weed mold will glow under a blacklight, whereas the weed bits will not. anyone else hear of this or did i misunderstand somethign when i was high?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kuarduck posted:

CannaClear THCa Diamonds, dusted what would be about 1/10th of my normal flower and applied ball-vape. I didn't even put that much, just a little snow covered green.

Split the bowl and we're both pretty baked.
Will report back after a few more bowls, maybe a dab or two to be sure.

dannnnk

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Yeah I'm fully on the THCa train.... Now if I can just find some tasty flower in bulk then I can fully cut out the Missouri shitbag prices in the local markets.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
New weed. Life is good.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

poverty goat posted:

I mean, you can control the smell pretty well with a tent and carbon filter. Right up until you have to spend a day or two trimming your harvest outside the tent.
it’ll reduce it, but lol it still smells like loving weed everywhere

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I just bought this lovely apothecary box from Etsy to store my ground :420: in

I'm now a proper weed doctor :toot:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Travelling Sweden again, time for another involuntary t break.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

fuctifino posted:

This is much cooler than my bro's Tackle Box storage method.

#lifegoals

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

fuctifino posted:

Just need a plague doctor mask with a vape in the beak. "Did you try leeches Bubba Kush?"

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
don't pregrind your weeds

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

But I'm gonna smoke it later today, DAD!

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

It's later today, btw.
:okpos:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You're not, like, the weed boss of me, man.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

fuctifino posted:

That box is beautiful! The occult part of my brain wants it so bad.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That box totally reminds me of a scene from the production I have running right now. It's an autobiographical one man show with lots of heart but a lot of humour too. Three hours of pure entertainment.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Travelling Sweden again, time for another involuntary t break.

visit yung lean and get some herb

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Afternoon plans:

Local THC flower, plus THCa diamonds and some CBD isolate as a bonus so I can ride this wave.

Into the injection bowl it goes :okpos:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

It was probably 10x the amount of CBD necessary but I was in a hurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
Smoked the last of the gas station pre rolls. Since it's thca it took a lot to actually do anything. It was okay but I'm not doing that again... The same store has 500mg cbd gummies and probably thc ones too. Maybe I'll try that. Has a smaller chance of giving me chemically induced hypercancer.

kuarduck posted:

Afternoon plans:

Local THC flower, plus THCa diamonds and some CBD isolate as a bonus so I can ride this wave.

Into the injection bowl it goes :okpos:

How's outer space?