Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

lmao, that's such a bad design that it must be on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

CainFortea posted:

You can't just drop this and not link to something. Hook that poo poo directly to my veins

https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/publisher/20143/Rutibex

I mean, this can't be the same Rutibex, right? lmao if it is.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Happy Landfill posted:

don't doxx me

I know you are humble but don’t be ashamed of being a great seductress

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

Clear glass is always a bit of a trap but I'm sure in practice it's fine if you're just walking normally and not showing off for the camera

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

PurpleXVI posted:

https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/publisher/20143/Rutibex

I mean, this can't be the same Rutibex, right? lmao if it is.

it is, he was hawking it here before being banned.

EDIT: DriveThru is supposed to have a no-ai content policy, would be a shame if someone reported him there too

Bottom Liner has a new favorite as of 20:13 on Feb 29, 2024

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

And more about the organizer, who appears to be a scamming piece of poo poo: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nta-grotto.html

And his website:
https://houseofilluminati.com/

There can't be a single thing on that site written by a person, right? Reading all the Wonka related posts after the fact is something too.

https://houseofilluminati.com/unwrapping-the-magic-a-sneak-peek-into-willy-wonkas-chocolate-factory-experience/
https://houseofilluminati.com/the-golden-ticket-your-passport-to-willy-wonkas-chocolate-paradise/
https://houseofilluminati.com/immersive-delights-what-to-expect-at-the-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-experience/

quote:

Whimsical Performances: The event comes alive with the whimsical performances of the iconic Oompa Loompas. These singing companions guide attendees through the immersive wonders of Willy Wonka’s world, adding an extra layer of charm to an already magical experience. From harmonious melodies to lively dances, the Oompa Loompas are sure to captivate and entertain.

Whimsical.

I just hope no one actually used their wedding planning services and gave them money, because there's no way they're getting anything.

https://houseofilluminati.com/glasgows-finest-why-choose-us-as-your-wedding-planner/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bottom Liner posted:

Lol, I knew that name sounded familiar for some reason

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

freeedr posted:

I know you are humble but don’t be ashamed of being a great seductress

Well, if you say so :wink:

Jorts had a bad day, you guys

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Not sure if :thejoke: but that is definitely the same person

You dare?!

https://twitter.com/dylan6roberts/status/1762939030503637326

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

E: and schadenfreude on me I think you're right lol

E2: hosed up the edit 100/100 over here

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Bottom Liner posted:

EDIT: DriveThru is supposed to have a no-ai content policy, would be a shame if someone reported him there too

Considering that Rutibex is listing themselves as the "artist" for these things yeah they are ABSOLUTELY AI trash.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Namaste

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

PurpleXVI posted:

Considering that Rutibex is listing themselves as the "artist" for these things yeah they are ABSOLUTELY AI trash.

I also tried running the text from the description through AI detectors and was getting wildly different results. I tried the cover art in 3 different detectors and the closest I ever got to one saying a human made that art was 40%

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

CainFortea posted:

I also tried running the text from the description through AI detectors and was getting wildly different results.

That's because a lot of it is just good old fashioned theft from others' RPG books, tables, etc.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Man, even the dog was embarrassed on his behalf.

Happy Landfill posted:

Well, if you say so :wink:

Jorts had a bad day, you guys

I always felt pretty bad for animals having to have their temperature taken when I worked at a veterinary office. They can’t understand us when we try to explain what we are doing or when we apologize. It’s just like,”surprise!”

Bored has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Feb 29, 2024

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Bored posted:

I always felt pretty bad for animals having to have their temperature taken when I worked at a veterinary office. They can’t understand us when we try to explain what we are doing or when we apologize. It’s just like,”surprise!”

"Hey buddy, we're gonna stick a thing up your butt, you good with that?"

:catstare:

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Bored posted:

Man, even the dog was embarrassed on his behalf.

These days, you can incorporate a thermometer into a microchip, so their temperature can be taken with a wave of a chip reader.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

CainFortea posted:

I also tried running the text from the description through AI detectors and was getting wildly different results. I tried the cover art in 3 different detectors and the closest I ever got to one saying a human made that art was 40%

Aren't those "AI detectors" also just... AI?
I mean, this person clearly doesn't do anything by themself but you shouldn't need or trust another AI to confirm that.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

jeebus bob posted:

I mean, this person clearly doesn't do anything by themself but you shouldn't need or trust another AI to confirm that.

That's an interesting point, but an ai told me to disregard it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I think that the plagiarism machine would know plagiarism if it saw it. :rolleye:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Platystemon posted:

I think that the plagiarism machine would know plagiarism if it saw it. :rolleye:

Plagiarism Machine? You mean James Somerton?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

CainFortea posted:

Plagiarism Machine? You mean James Somerton?
gently caress, that's a phrase that's gonna live for a long time.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

They were right. It was the same Oompa Loompa in both pictures you were both discussing, look at the clothes.

Edit: nvm I can't keep up with who was arguing with who about there being one or two Oompa loompas

Butterfly Valley has a new favorite as of 00:39 on Mar 1, 2024

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
twompa loompas

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

steinrokkan posted:

They could have etching to help people understand that there’s a pane of glass there, but the camera person is recording from several feet to the left of the actual door exit. In the last few frames you can see the matching panel to the right of the door exit. the woman just assumes “exit is straight ahead “ and walks into glass.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Butterfly Valley posted:

They were right. It was the same Oompa Loompa in both pictures you were both discussing, look at the clothes.

Edit: nvm I can't keep up with who was arguing with who about there being one or two Oompa loompas

Honestly I think there were 3 Oompa Loompa's. the one handing a drink to the child didn't have sleeves but was wearing an apron.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

jeebus bob posted:

Yes, and similar ideas are used in fitting models.

One typical thing used when fitting neural net coefficients is to simultaneously fit a 2nd classifier on "is this input->output pair from the original data set, or is it a generated pair from the main model?" Then the error term the main model fitting is trying to reduce is the sum of "for some inputs, how different are the model outputs and original dataset outputs?" and "how accurate is the auxiliary classifier at telling where the input->output pair came from?"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

steinrokkan posted:

That's how most revolving doors work. They're meant to keep air from going inside or out. Although the barricade should have had some indication it was there.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Oompa Dee Twoooo...

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
a childhood full of resentment for you

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

The hotel doorman's reaction is a delight

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

GotLag posted:

How does he simultaneously look 14 and 48? Or is it just my phone?

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
It's your phone and/or brain, he's absolutely a teenager. I especially love how the bonk happened just as she was really starting to wind up the strut/smoulder.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Serephina posted:

It's your phone and/or brain, he's absolutely a teenager. I especially love how the bonk happened just as she was really starting to wind up the strut/smoulder.

Those gross rear end knees definitely tell you thats about to happen. Holy hell.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
those knees are too sharp, you are right forums poster schreibs

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
she has ligaments in her ankles too what a foid

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

GotLag posted:

Considering where the person filming this is standing, it’s almost like they were setting her up.
Maybe its normally a dual door where they leave one side closed when it’s too cold or something. Or just bad design, dunno.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
doesn't look like she was super distracted or anything, I honestly don't blame her for running into that. Even looking at the gif you might not notice the curved glass until she smacks into it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, normally the glass would be at least framed, or tinted, or there would be a sticker, but here there's absolutely nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haha brb imma go out and clean some doors for no particular reason