Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Just to make it clear to non UK peeps, Galloway is a grifting idiot with mostly lovely views who will say and do anything for relevance:
https://twitter.com/ianberriman/status/1763270324508848325

But I'm glad he's speaking out about Gaza and made lots of Starmerite Labour types really upset.

hmm better vote for one of the major parties who also talk about grooming gangs but can’t call a genocide a genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jfc the first time they post anything about Gaza and it's to run cover for the IDF

loving ban brownshirt moses

lol

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

An Idiot stooge and stenographer for empire and genocide.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

The Kingdom of Conscience will be exactly as it is now. Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded. Centrism isn't change -- not even incremental change. It is *control*. Over yourself and the world. Exercise it. Look up at the sky, at the dark shapes of Coalition airships hanging there. Ask yourself: is there something sinister in moralism? And then answer: no. God is in his heaven. Everything is normal on Earth.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

what a loser… Jeffery, do what needs to be done

HermitSupplier
Sep 19, 2023
President Jeffrey, fire at will

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

What a piece of literal poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Death Vomit Wizard posted:

holy poo poo

user name/ post combo

anywho i'm just here to drop this in case it hasn't been posted yet:
https://twitter.com/afrocosmist/status/1753493800981299235?s=20
DTI / DTA / Rest in Power Aaron Bushnell

i appreciate the message but they shouldnt have traced over a propaganda poster of babes defending themselves

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Well this will be 'interesting'

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao, he's suddenly taken an interest, just like when israel tried to blame 1/10000 hospital bombings on hamas, because it was in the news. probably doing it independently

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I can't wait for the eeeeendless nitpicking of like "a blur we will call Person A is moving in this direction. then moving slightly faster. Person B and C nearby begin to lie down on the pavement. it cannot be determined why they did this. the camera moves away from them. we will never know what happened to person A, B or C"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Pattern recognition from the al ahli bombing tells me that Israel is going to move from oppurtunistic shooting of aid trucks by bloodthirsty troops to intentional, systematic targeting.

Im of the opinion that the al ahli bombing was testing the waters for how far western regimes and media will go to cover for Israel and this is no different. Soon after that we got a deluge of hasbara about how hamas uses hospitals as bases so who knows, maybe now well get something like Saddams secret sarin gas lab trucks

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Awww hes just a smol widdle bean that wants ta help :kimchi:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

In short
Dti, dta, permaban brown moses he is a stain and the shame of the forums

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Extremely funny that Labor yanked their candidate for being too anti Israel and then lost to Galloway

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
moralists can suck my entire rear end in a top hat give me a piece of poo poo who is pro palestine over kneed lib any day of the week.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i would unironically vote in a member of the taliban if he promised to fight back against israels genocide and i dont give a poo poo what his social policies are.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/aldanmarki/status/1763558526423532019?s=46

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Better get indignant about this consistently pro Palestinian politician for being problematic! Thats the ticket!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Al-Saqr posted:

moralists can suck my entire rear end in a top hat give me a piece of poo poo who is pro palestine over kneed lib any day of the week.

Bingo! gently caress off with the bourgeois culture war bullshit

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

goddamn this made me tear up :unsmith:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mags posted:

what a loser… Jeffery, do what needs to be done

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Nonsense posted:

What a piece of literal poo poo

I personally wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I created anything that this guy has put out into the world

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Rigged Death Trap posted:

An Idiot stooge and stenographer for empire and genocide.

Grilled Beef
Oct 27, 2023

crepeface posted:

everyone deals with feeling impotently enraged in different ways. personally, i recommend doing something productive like organising/protesting, some kind of physical activity like a jog/walk/boxing or just donating some money to a palestinian cause if you can afford it: cspam thread

I have been phonebanking and texting for Listen to Michigan, I’m set to do shifts for Minnesota and Washington as well. I’ve been giving money since it started to American protest groups and Palestinian aid groups.

and that’s better than other options because the news has stopped covering our protests but stepping in the horse race is making them pay attention. but it still isn’t making anything budge. there seems to be no lever left to stop this. what is left?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al-Saqr posted:

i would unironically vote in a member of the taliban if he promised to fight back against israels genocide and i dont give a poo poo what his social policies are.

taliban ftw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

taliban ftw

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

crepeface posted:

taliban ftw

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Is he really asking people to do his job for him???

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Equeen posted:

Is he really asking people to do his job for him???

OSINT babyyyyyyy

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024

Grilled Beef posted:

and that’s better than other options because the news has stopped covering our protests but stepping in the horse race is making them pay attention. but it still isn’t making anything budge. there seems to be no lever left to stop this. what is left?

The point of a protest should not be to "raise awareness" or to get on the news or whatever, it should be to cost rich people a bunch of money because you do not live in a democracy. You live in a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie. Rich people are the ones who make decisions about what happens in the west, so you need to make them feel the pain and offer them a decision between losing money or doing something else and making money.

If this system seems bad well I mean yeah it is, I'd suggest learning your fundamental Marxism-Leninism if you would like to no longer live in a dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.

Flournival Dixon has issued a correction as of 16:45 on Mar 1, 2024

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Beyond the agenda and purpose of such "analysis", I really hate when they put MS Paint arrows and poo poo over frames of videos that don't even correspond with what's being shown- "you can see it's going in this direction" (object not moving in any way shape or form in that direction) etc.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

But some random on twitter said he'd be forgotten!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Literal 1984 poo poo to not question it

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Yemen ftw

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Confusedslight posted:

But some random on twitter said he'd be forgotten!

these people don't exist to the person who said that

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

OSINT babyyyyyyy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I will not forget Aaron Bushnell

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

I can never tell if people are joking about the extent to which he was a somewhat posh dullard bumbling through life before being discovered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

crepeface posted:

taliban ftw