Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Some combination of FF7 Rebirth, Helldivers 2, and/or Tales of Maj’Eyal. And hell, maybe Etrian Odyssey 3 on the clock.

Helldivers 2 is so sick, I’m always wary of co-op shooters because they attract like hardcore tactical guys that will ruin the experience if you aren’t playing at your absolute best at all times but HD2 is just pure fun and probably too chaotic for people like that. I’m also excited to push further into Final Fantasy, barely made it out of Kalm before I needed to call it a night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Death Stranding.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

elf help book posted:

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DoomRL and Kentucky Route Zero solo, and MTG Commander and Overcooked 2 when the homies come over

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just last epoch because I’m to tired from work for más.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Tekken 8 forever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh yeah and nethack

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

rebirth, helldivers 2, dune 2 ... delightful.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Roguelikes

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Roguelikes

ArfJason posted:

A dude parted you in two. Farewell.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

gently caress it. Witcher 3

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
virtua tennis, ff dawn of souls, midnight suns, dune 2, reptile show

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

John Romero posted:

virtua tennis, ff dawn of souls, midnight suns, dune 2, reptile show

slow down John

copy
Jul 26, 2007

john romero's about to didn't start the fire

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Roguelikes and gachas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

Lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

helldivers, mother 3, might try out that fanmade Tie Fighter remaster/remake

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 5 but also gonna try and get FF7 Rebirth

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I might install that Tales of Arise game on gpass or I might pick up my Yakuza 0 replay or reinstall Gunslinger. Not feeling any of em atm tbh.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I might install that Tales of Arise game on gpass or I might pick up my Yakuza 0 replay or reinstall Gunslinger. Not feeling any of em atm tbh.

I remember feeling the same way when I first finished persona 3 ages ago. it's hard to think about anything else after getting to the end of that game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

copy posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

need for speed: most wanted 5-1-0 and death stranding

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
gonna start something huge I think. currently between ff12, dq11 and witcher 3

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

crawl, also maybe netfhack, balatro or astlibra

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

You assholes got me hooked on Last Epoch, so definitely more of that, but I'm also going to try to get in more Helldivers 2 and Balatro this weekend. If I can find time, though, I want to pick up Caves of Qud again - I played it a fair bit on GOG waaay back in the early access days, so I'm excited to see how it's changed and Roguelike Hell Month seems like the perfect excuse.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

mother 3 is crazy good so far, im still genuinely surprised they had audio and pixel art this good on the GBA. my biggest complaint with the GBA wasnt the screen (got one right when the backlit screen came out, hell yeah), but it was the weak audio, and the music is so good here it doesn't even sound like a game from that system, at times

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
some combo of cold steel 4, crawl, and king's field, probably in that order

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Balatro, Last Epoch, Persona 3 Reload

I was playing the Dark Forces Remaster but I've run into a bug where all movement on ice halts if you slide into a wall

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

baldurs gate 3 ftw. started my own file and about to go to the mountains.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

extremebuff posted:

baldurs gate 3 ftw. started my own file and about to go to the mountains.

it's wayyyyyyy better multiplayer imo. like on my own i think I'd have enjoyed it but playing it with 3 - 4 people is what makes it earn its rep

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roth posted:

Balatro, Last Epoch, Persona 3 Reload

I was playing the Dark Forces Remaster but I've run into a bug where all movement on ice halts if you slide into a wall

where are you at in P3R?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

it's wayyyyyyy better multiplayer imo. like on my own i think I'd have enjoyed it but playing it with 3 - 4 people is what makes it earn its rep

Be nice to try that sometime

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon posted:

Be nice to try that sometime

I'm free September 11, 2031

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

where are you at in P3R?

Start of October. Disco Elysium derailed me for a week, but this is gonna be my priority game now.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

I'm free September 11, 2031

Send a Teams invite. Thanks

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

This is insane to me. It’s loving impossible to play multi. I’m the only one in my group who has played the single player and the only one who knows wtf is going on. Stopping every 5 seconds so someone can say “wait who’s this green Michael Jackson guy again” stinks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roth posted:

Start of October. Disco Elysium derailed me for a week, but this is gonna be my priority game now.

Prime doomer gaming begins, hang in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

playing it split screen on xbox so much poo poo is broken. half the characters couldnt prep spells, the city straight up crashes so hard I had to power cycle, glad they used the dev time wisely lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!