Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
He is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Zero_Grade posted:

News: Antonio Brown has discovered Dall-E

https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1763213200848470393

Views: lol

If AI was used exclusively to bully dipshits like Portnoy I may actually come around on it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chiefs weight room looks fine. Ceilings are high enough. Who cares about the aesthetics, that is more of a recruiting tool than a performance edge. But the Chiefs should stop being cheap about the other poo poo for sure.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

AB, Portnoy, and AI. What a trifecta of awful things

They could at least sweep the floor in the Chiefs room, poo poo looks nasty

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Pron on VHS posted:

Chiefs weight room looks fine. Ceilings are high enough. Who cares about the aesthetics

people with eyes

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"They may have won the Super Bowl again, but look at their basic, cheap-rear end weight room! Hahaha, now they're owned!"

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
I’ve worked out in crappy gyms and nice gyms and it is certainly a much better feeling to be in a nice place even if the weights are the same. I get that these are professional athletes but they are also human beings who value things every person does.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I like gyms that look like sweat dungeons with duct tape covering holes in the benches

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

This discussion is reminding me of when JJ Watt made it sound like he was training in a remote log cabin like Rocky but it turned out to be a multimillion dollar mansion that just happened to be made of logs

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

"They may have won the Super Bowl again, but look at their basic, cheap-rear end weight room! Hahaha, now they're owned!"

The championships only enhance how underwhelming that room looks

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How DARE you make fun of a lovely weight room who do you think you are

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

fsif posted:

gently caress cheap drop ceilings.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Ort posted:

I’ve worked out in crappy gyms and nice gyms and it is certainly a much better feeling to be in a nice place even if the weights are the same. I get that these are professional athletes but they are also human beings who value things every person does.

yeah, essentially this, but it's also their workplace. it probably puts you in a better mood if your employer isn't giving you a bottom of the barrel converted garage rear end looking gym to work in. sure in theory they get paid enough not to care but that's not how the human mind works. the on-site gym my current workplace provides is much smaller but looks way better than that ol bullshit

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I’m not surprised a college program has better facilities than an NFL team, college football has been in a twenty year long unsustainable recruiting arms race and building facilities that look like a Bond villains under volcano layer is a central pillar.

These obscene facilities are funded by donations from local car dealership magnates and lawyers alongside extorting students. It’s not a funding model that’s available to NFL teams and they don’t have the same need to recruit that way anyway.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

College football players are also probably using these gyms year-round instead of only during the playing season before they go home for the 7 month offseason.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Honestly it should be kind of embarrassing to the other teams that the Chiefs, garbage facilities and all, keep beating the piss out of them.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

SKULL.GIF posted:

College football players are also probably using these gyms year-round instead of only during the playing season before they go home for the 7 month offseason.

NFL players don’t even really lift during the season unless they’re rehabbing an injury. The offseason is for strength and conditioning, during the season it’s all about preventing injury and managing fatigue.

That’s in distinction to college where for incoming freshman it may be the first time they’ve had access to high level facilities, trainers and nutrition and they usually aren’t going to see the field much so they can focus on development.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Manoueverable posted:

Honestly it should be kind of embarrassing to the other teams that the Chiefs, garbage facilities and all, keep beating the piss out of them.

Everyone keeps doubting the Chiefs and their facilities, they are the underdog

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

*Walks up to microphone*

Antonio Clow - wait, he's got a point this time?!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

sharknado slashfic posted:

*Walks up to microphone*

Antonio Clow - wait, he's got a point this time?!

Mr. Broken Clock

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I am heart broken that the 3 time super bowl winning millionaires don't have a *checks notes* nicer ceiling to look at in their lifting session.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Rogue Elephant posted:

This discussion is reminding me of when JJ Watt made it sound like he was training in a remote log cabin like Rocky but it turned out to be a multimillion dollar mansion that just happened to be made of logs

I always get amused by this, because regionally in the Northwoods a "cabin" basically refers to any dwelling, regardless of construction, located in a forest or adjacent to a lake.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If anything that Chiefs weight room is too fancy, they should make it look even shittier if they want to threepeat.

Manoueverable posted:

My team's 2-2 against Mahomes, including once holding him to three loving points and having a loss going to OT while starting Malik loving Willis. Not our fault that every QB that isn't Brady or Burrow keeps choking to him in the playoffs.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens situation with the Chiefs is payback for being capable of beating the Pats in the playoffs

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Beating the Patriots in the playoffs is nothing special. Hell, if Sanchez and Rex can do it, anyone can!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://www.chron.com/z-archived-homes/article/Take-a-look-inside-J-J-Watt-s-Wisconsin-cabin-6112493.php

It really is wild that he claimed this was a basic cabin

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Look, it’s a cabin, basically

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

There is probably a small cabin on the property that he had jogged to and from a few times.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Looks like a super expensive VRBO house that you rent for your entire extended family to stay at lol

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1763677897586307390?s=20

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1763670865789562926?s=20

https://x.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1763671486592618957?s=20

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

why are there koalas on the kitchen wall?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The commanders now have a bunch of money after firing people

*picture of smiling executive*

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fat Jesus posted:

why are there koalas on the kitchen wall?

They're tricky bastards

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Are any of those Commies players any good? I assume not but still holding out hope a serviceable Center hits FA.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
and what are you gonna do with all that free space? Overpay some jabroni.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

really queer Christmas posted:

The commanders now have a bunch of money after firing people

*picture of smiling executive*

That guy looks like a fuckin sicko

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

and what are you gonna do with all that free space? Overpay some jabroni.

Albert Haynesworth 2.0

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Do we seriously still not know why the Bears DC got fired? Is he in gauntanamo or something?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Are any of those Commies players any good? I assume not but still holding out hope a serviceable Center hits FA.

Logan Thomas would be ok as a 2nd tight end but he's like 33 and gets hurt lots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Do we seriously still not know why the Bears DC got fired? Is he in gauntanamo or something?

yes I believe he was sentenced to execution by the base JAG