Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Me, laughing: It's not funny! It's not funny at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

alan tudyk was the voice of the chicken in moana

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

This changes everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

I still.dont understand if that was some kind of contractual thing or what, lol. He's also the dude who wants to eat the chicken

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

lobster shirt posted:

ya best start believin in retard committees. you're on one.

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bicyclops posted:

The one that drives me crazy is Alan Tudyk because he's always doing "a voice" but he's immediately recognizable, so there's a lot of the wife looking it up on imdb, me saying "So was it him?" and her suddenly deciding to change the subject.

im glad im not the only person with a weird tudyk thing (i knew him from strangers with candy but then found out later he was a whedon guy)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyway admins can you send that yospos guy into the meat grinder tia

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
fondly remembering how the only E/N mod who ruled unquestioned for years would harass and demand people who started E/N threads to come back and share graphic personal details under pain of probation

Bobbie Wickham posted:

By the way, abandoning an active thread in E/N is a probatable offense, OP. Come back and talk about the Marriage part of your open marriage.

Bobbie Wickham posted:

This is your last chance: discuss the Marriage part of your Open Marriage thread, or you're going to be probated. Do you understand?

Bobbie Wickham posted:

As long as this thread is active, you WILL respond later. Check the E/N rules in the stickied thread if you're confused.

She would follow people into GBS and post at them publicly demanding they update their E/N thread as well.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bobbie Wickham vs. the YOSPOS open-marriage guy was pretty "let them fight," at least

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Bobbie Wickham vs. the YOSPOS open-marriage guy was pretty "let them fight," at least

no i meant the new yospos guy in the lc that wants to enslave a minor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh its the same guy.........

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Al! posted:

that's the same guy. also the token conservative weirdo that yospos keeps around for some reason

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

he's also the "I should be allowed to creep on queer people, how dare they have private spaces" guy

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Al! posted:

Kazinsal posted:

that's the same guy. also the token conservative weirdo that yospos keeps around for some reason

lmao

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

That dude seems like one of the prime Creepy Forum Pets who's still around, presumably because he doesn't leave YOSPOS containment much

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

real conservative values

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

That dude seems like one of the prime Creepy Forum Pets who's still around, presumably because he doesn't leave YOSPOS containment much

historically the only thing that gets you probed/banned in yospos is posting anime. having a psychotic break and threatening to shoot your neighbour? cool and good. gundam? eat poo poo and die fucker

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al! posted:

anyway admins can you send that yospos guy into the meat grinder tia

Jeff doesn't like to moderate views

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Al! posted:

oh its the same guy.........

Kazinsal posted:

he's also the "I should be allowed to creep on queer people, how dare they have private spaces" guy

wtf...

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Al! posted:

Kazinsal posted:

I see.... I wish to know less

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

Oh...?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I should note that the threatening to shoot your neighbour guy is not this particular weirdo and doesn't post in yospos anymore, instead he's now one of the top trump thread posters

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Kazinsal posted:

historically the only thing that gets you probed/banned in yospos is posting anime. having a psychotic break and threatening to shoot your neighbour? cool and good. gundam? eat poo poo and die fucker

my first probe was in YOSPOS, for saying that a farmer’s market was chill

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Kazinsal posted:

I should note that the threatening to shoot your neighbour guy is not this particular weirdo and doesn't post in yospos anymore, instead he's now one of the top trump thread posters

Tori still posts in yospos

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Groomer Guy getting less of a punishment than people who said anime ftw. lol.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Subjunctive posted:

my first probe was in YOSPOS, for saying that a farmer’s market was chill

Nothing chill about produce, preserves and handicrafts, slick

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Creep getting less punishment than Butt-Head saying gently caress da lions

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Note Block posted:

Creep getting less punishment than Butt-Head saying gently caress da lions

They hated him, for they knew he spoke he truth

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Kazinsal posted:

It's because YosPosters love conservative viewpoints and enslavement.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have no idea who any of you are talking about

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Imagine the kind of guy who posts about Donkey Kong's balls in Imp Zone, then imagine a forum that loves that guy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

A guy who posts in yospos

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Butthead is the IK of the Musk thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

does his post violate the something awful csam policy

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
let the record show yospos really knows their child labor laws

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
theres a bodybuilder forum post where a bodybuilder went to his dates bathroom but had to piss and poo poo at the same time so decided to poo poo in her bathtub and it came with mp paint art

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the bodybuilder forum may be the greatest forum to have ever existed

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

how is this dude using a toilet that he can't do both at the same time in the toilet

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Was it the same dude who said there are 8 days in a week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

the things i remember about bodybuilding goons are

-one of them was An Actual Rapist or something similarly heinous (moist von lipwig IIRC)

-one of them posted their pill regimen for managing their steroid use and a bunch of them were like, breast cancer medications and other bizarro poo poo

-i posted the pills in one of the old sagas thread and either OP or another bodybuilder goon came into the thread to explain to me why it's ok to take breast cancer meds to manage your shrinking balls or whatever

also, now that i think of it i'm pretty sure all 3 of the above were the same person