Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Extending the hurricane projections with a sharpie just because he said it was going to hit Alabama and scientists said it wouldn’t. Probably one of my favourite trump moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

lol
i like the juxtaposition of "TRUMP" pretending to drive a big boy truck like a 3 year old with Joe Biden scaring the living loving poo poo out of a USSS agent slamming the accelerator on a Lightning
"This sucker's quick!"

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the number one trump moment is the burger feast and fellas, it's not even close. country mile.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Powershift posted:

Extending the hurricane projections with a sharpie just because he said it was going to hit Alabama and scientists said it wouldn’t. Probably one of my favourite trump moments.

this was actually another crime iirc

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

#2 is staring at the eclipse

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

He dumped his ex wife corpse in a pauper's tomb

He has very publicly cheated on all of his wives

His adult son's high school nicknames (Stank and Chode) have haunted them their entire lives

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

My apologies if that's been posted.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Is this fake? https://gettrumpsneakers.com/products/gold-sneaker still has them at 399 but they're all "sold out".

e: Apparently it's from what seems to be an unaffiliated company selling the same exact same shoes except without the big T on the side!

https://adventureshoeshop.com/products/stars-and-stripes-great-america-shoes-limited-edition?_pos=1&_sid=e8833b3c4&_ss=r

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 2, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol gigachad Hunter Biden at it again

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

MadcapLaughs posted:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

lmao this owns

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Trumps presidency was like a Hot Shots movie.

If someone put all of these events into a slapstick comedy movie, people would say they’ve gone overboard.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

How many times has trump gone into a restaurant and said "food's on me" then bailed without paying for a thing? That poo poo is hilarious.

Don means it literally and the food is worthy for use later

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
The number 1 Trump moment didn't even have Trump in it.

Four Seasons Lawn and Landscaping was positively overflowing with Trumpy energy and will always be number one.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Powershift posted:

If someone put all of these events into a slapstick comedy movie, people would say they’ve gone overboard.

if only we had elected Lloyd Bridges instead of trump.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MadcapLaughs posted:

:pusheen: + :discourse:

I've been :lol: at the various exchanges from Hunter all day.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao :lolrudy::rudy::lolrudy: just standing in a parking lot holding a press conference like he totally meant to do that

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

neato burrito posted:

He dumped his ex wife corpse in a pauper's tomb

Not true!

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Powershift posted:

I was thinking that at some point we absolutely need a movie that's a cross between The Godfather and Death of Stalin.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Devils Affricate posted:

Is this fake? https://gettrumpsneakers.com/products/gold-sneaker still has them at 399 but they're all "sold out".

Yes they're missing the T on the sides and on the tongues

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He dumped his ex wife corpse in a pauper's tomb *for a tax write off

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

smiling giraffe
Nov 12, 2015

Cat Hassler posted:

For a top ten I’d add

Took a sharpie to an official hurricane projection map because it contradicted a dumbass thing he said

Asking a 7 year old if they still believed in Santa Claus

Signing a kid’s hat and tossing it into the crowd instead of giving it back to the kid

Having to be restrained from tossing cans of food into a crowd like they were hats

Said wildfires in California were because they hadn’t been raking the forest floor

Ok you’ve convinced me. I’m voting trump. This is comedy gold I need more of this poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I feel like his second term wouldn't be nearly as funny

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

He dumped his ex wife corpse in a pauper's tomb *for a tax write off
yeah that was amazing

Trump?

Harald fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 2, 2024

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

I feel like his second term wouldn't be nearly as funny

Yeah, all the comedy was used up in part one and they'll go super serious in the sequel

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Yeah, all the comedy was used up in part one and they'll go super serious in the sequel

"Secretary of State For Life Stephen Miller" just doesn't sound nearly as funny as "Rex Tillerson found out he got fired on the shitter"

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

I hear Trump collapsed on stage tonight?

What's that?
OHHHH
He prolapsed on stage tonight.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
when you marry a trmp, you get dumped
in a potter's graveyard

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MadcapLaughs posted:

:nice:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Harald posted:

when you marry a trmp, you get dumped
in a potter's graveyard

Sometimes you get to be co-chair of the RNC though

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sometimes you get to be co-chair of the RNC though

That was 90% anthrax lyrics from teenage me.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Seriously though, what happens if the RNC can’t pay for the venue for the convention in Milwaukee?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Toxic Mental posted:

Trump driving the big boy truck and screaming was probably up there

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Seriously though, what happens if the RNC can’t pay for the venue for the convention in Milwaukee?

cynical answer: Dems pay for it.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
My personal favorite big lol from the Trump presidency was this.

Everything about this. Trump's complete eagerness to lick boot while his fat gut is hanging out and yet the tie goes past it.
The generals' faces.
Kim's loving face of utter disbelief with the beginnings of a "lmao holy poo poo can you believe this orange moron" smirk

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

That was the day he truly became president

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

They hold it in the parking lot of a landscaping company that has a similar name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

This was an all-timer as well.

THE GERM

https://youtu.be/llL_9dLKb3c?si=kDEa7DS7XWAGS3Df