Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I tried to find the CGI butt farting and making GBS threads into a box but had trouble finding it with a search.

Just pretend I posted the CGI butt making GBS threads into a box with the loud fart noises.

Botulism doesn't even make you poo poo yourself. You get constipated because your gut muscles stop pushing food along. Fortunately, the paralysis of other muscles (such as the diaphragm) kills you before this becomes a significant problem.

Edit: god what a shameful snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Did someone say bulging can?

I carried it to the garbage bin like it was a live hand grenade.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I've heard of a pineapple grenade before, but this is ridiculous!

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

No actually this looks like fun

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Nice save :3:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I don't think they have these anymore but when i was a kid this was how you entered the Toledo Zoo and you just gave me a panic attack

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Dillbag posted:

I carried it to the garbage bin like it was a live hand grenade.

The pineapple was tired of being crushed and decided to push back

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Platystemon posted:

Anything that causes a bulging can is bad.

Some things that are bad do not cause cans to bulge.

One of the things that can happen with dented cans is that the seal is broken enough to allow microorganisms to enter and enough to slowly release gas that they generate, but not enough to meaningfully oxygenate the interior of the can.

The most ominous phrase you can hear in a Steve1989 video;

"...No hiss..."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Uh oh, that reminds me we're in another Steve video lull, time to start worrying that he ate a spicy MRE :ohdear:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Captain Hygiene posted:

Uh oh, that reminds me we're in another Steve video lull, time to start worrying that he ate a spicy MRE :ohdear:

He actually posted four new videos just a month ago, it's fine.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Basticle posted:

I don't think they have these anymore but when i was a kid this was how you entered the Toledo Zoo and you just gave me a panic attack

The still have these at the exits of L stations in Chicago.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Basticle posted:

The Toledo Zoo was my first thought as well, these things and that dingy tunnel under the Anthony Wayne Trail are core memories for me.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Dillbag posted:

I looked at the sides and thought what are they talking about, that's not so bad. Then I saw the top...

Inceltown posted:

I've seen bigger bulges in cans that were safe to eat

New thread title

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Bald Stalin posted:

She probably messed with it on purpose, put something in it for the ticktocks or grams

It is one million per cent a fetish video :wink:

The cutest scorpion.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

In Europe this is very normal

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Xun posted:

Sure, when the product is supposed to ferment in the can.

An old favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osIJJS6PHUA&t=15s

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Excellent save

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Takes No Damage posted:

Sure, when the product is supposed to ferment in the can.

An old favorite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osIJJS6PHUA&t=15s
Burn the car. You are never, ever getting the smell out.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Inceltown posted:

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I had a 1996 Suburban 2500 that I got for absolutely cheap in 2004, like $1500. The reason for the price was the previous owner had used it when he was moving, and had a 40 gallon fish tank break in the back. It didn't have any fish in it, but it did have about 10 gallons of water, a ton of aquarium gravel, and all the coral and little fish accessories in it when it broke. I had to rip out all the carpet, the underfloor insulation and sound deadening material, and anything that had possibly come in contact with the water. Even after replacing all that, the thing still smelled off when I sold it in 2011. It's like the smell had gotten into the headliner and seats, and even after swapping those out it just never went away.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

The more I think about this burn, the less sense it starts to make

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

davidspackage posted:

The more I think about this burn, the less sense it starts to make

Concave dick bulges.

The anti-dick.

A vagina.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

cult_hero posted:

These days, you can incorporate a thermometer into a microchip, so their temperature can be taken with a wave of a chip reader.

That’s rad! Science: making awful experiences for pets just a little less awful.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

spookykid posted:

I had a 1996 Suburban 2500 that I got for absolutely cheap in 2004, like $1500. The reason for the price was the previous owner had used it when he was moving, and had a 40 gallon fish tank break in the back. It didn't have any fish in it, but it did have about 10 gallons of water, a ton of aquarium gravel, and all the coral and little fish accessories in it when it broke. I had to rip out all the carpet, the underfloor insulation and sound deadening material, and anything that had possibly come in contact with the water. Even after replacing all that, the thing still smelled off when I sold it in 2011. It's like the smell had gotten into the headliner and seats, and even after swapping those out it just never went away.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Get a cheap car, and drive with the windows down forever

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Xun posted:

Trust me, nobody here thinks that's normal. Even the Finns don't, and you should see what they call liquorice.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I once bought a platter of fruit to a party, and every thing we bit into seemed to... fizz? They told me something was weird with the fruit, so I took it home and ate it. What do you suppose was up with that? The pineapple, the mango... it like... fizzed, like a soda, just slightly.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It had lightly fermented

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

credburn posted:

I once bought a platter of fruit to a party, and every thing we bit into seemed to... fizz? They told me something was weird with the fruit, so I took it home and ate it. What do you suppose was up with that? The pineapple, the mango... it like... fizzed, like a soda, just slightly.

somebody sold you smarties instead of fruit.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Soul Dentist posted:

It had lightly fermented

When it is "lightly fermented" is it still okay to eat, do you think? I didn't get sick from it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

credburn posted:

When it is "lightly fermented" is it still okay to eat, do you think? I didn't get sick from it.

You didn't get sick so it was fine.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
(Un)fortunately, every full moon you will now turn into Carmen Miranda.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

credburn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxNLg3rCdw

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GoutPatrol posted:

Excellent save

(sound)
https://i.imgur.com/iViouKc.mp4

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

nice hiss

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

My nuts?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

credburn posted:

lots of foods are lightly fermented or even very fermented.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
I like a good fizzy kimchi. That said, I once had some fizzy potato salad from a store and that was not OK. I didn't get sick, but it was definitely fermenting in the sealed package.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Fermented potato makes vodka. Fermented dairy gets you yoghurt cheese. I don't see a problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

credburn posted:

you got the pop rocks version of the fruit by mistake