Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Sunk Dunk posted:

I tried to run one time but they denied my application because I was like 200 feet outside of city limits. Really pissed me off

Marilyn Manson!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wasn't he like a love guru type guy in something... not simpsons dont say that joke.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

mysteryt man

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cubone posted:

if you didn't watch '04-'05 Late Night you were deprived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFUBEFjL7M&t=228s

I remember these but I either missed or forgot about the other one. Walker was truly an early example of prestige television.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

The walker lever clips always make me think that there's way more funny out-of-context clips from the show that they never got around to showing. A walker lever youtube channel might actually be a great idea if someone was willing to comb through the series.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Imagine not being enthralled by Mike and Rich making lover eyes at each other while Jay creeps in the background

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Imagine not being enthralled by Mike and Rich making lover eyes at each other while Jay creeps in the background

That's definitely Bloodhound Gang

Dr. Thoss
Aug 22, 2011

i am a doctor. my name is thoss.
NO WILLIAM LEE THIS WEEK!

i figure i've gone to that well too many times in a row, so let's take a break.

tonight, starting at 8 est on the discord

1. Death Kappa

2. The Mind's Eye

3. Roller Blade

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

do you think that $500 was the first time rich evans ever got paid? jay made it seem like rich cant even afford to eat breakfast. so sad

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

get your castanets ready, because Ishtar is now streaming on the criterion channel

I think it's about just a couple of songwriters who came to ishtar to break into show business, but I don't remember how I know that

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dijkstracula posted:

get your castanets ready, because Ishtar is now streaming on the criterion channel

I think it's about just a couple of songwriters who came to ishtar to break into show business, but I don't remember how I know that
:rolleye:
these men are pawns

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

Cubone posted:

:rolleye:
these men are pawns

well I think they're wonderful :allears:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

oh hey, Contrapoints has a new video out

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Gripweed posted:

oh hey Mia Mulder has a new video out

Gripweed posted:

get it together man for the love of god

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Space Jam posted:

get it together man for the love of god

Fine if you're going to be like mike and hate on all new content you can just live and the past and go back and re-watch that youtube that this thread likes review all the land before time videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-8zmGr0geQ

I believe this was meant to be her magnum opus?

Happy now you miserably mike????

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
How can that be her magnum opus when it's not even about theme parks?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oh hey new isil beheading video is out

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
If we got rid of XJAKK can't we get rid of Gripweed too? He's somehow way more of an embarrassment.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Is there no youtube videos thread or something that this post would be more appropriate for?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Obviously Jenny's magnum opus is that church that crucifies Marvel characters in a musical every Easter

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

If we got rid of XJAKK can't we get rid of Gripweed too? He's somehow way more of an embarrassment.

First they came for X JAKK, and I did not speak up, for I thought he was kinda annoying too

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

oh hey new isil beheading video is out

I know Rich got wrecked in the last trivia video but you might be overdoing it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mega64 posted:

I know Rich got wrecked in the last trivia video but you might be overdoing it

Hey, if you die in the trivia game you die in real life. Thems the rules.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Did he? I'm surprised none of the RLM boys yet have said something to the effect that it's far less embarrassing to lose Marilyn Manson or Bloodhound Gang than it is to win.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

counterfeitsaint posted:

Did he? I'm surprised none of the RLM boys yet have said something to the effect that it's far less embarrassing to lose Marilyn Manson or Bloodhound Gang than it is to win.

Rich is gonna retroactively pull this puppet master defense, just like when he had to justify the infamous "ching chong ding dong" prank phone call.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they're all Bloodhound Gang fans and that's adorable

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Dr. Thoss posted:

2. The Mind's Eye

slowbeef made a horror film?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
These trivia videos have convinced me that The Bloodhound Gang are the most sophisticated lyricists of any generation.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mordja posted:

These trivia videos have convinced me that The Bloodhound Gang are the most sophisticated lyricists of any generation.

I believe that was always meant to be the entire point of them.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mordja posted:

They're no Marilyn Manson

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I've never heard of the bloodhound gang and I'm only barely familiar with marilyn manson so I almost wasn't even going to watch it, but golly I just love my boys too much. They can make any low-effort phoned in trivia game charming.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bloodhound Gang is good and perfectly captures the spirit of the 90s and Aughts

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

I've never heard of the bloodhound gang and I'm only barely familiar with marilyn manson so I almost wasn't even going to watch it, but golly I just love my boys too much. They can make any low-effort phoned in trivia game charming.

topic 14. Cummm

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Dune 2 was.pretty great, and the theatre's ceiling was literally shaking from the bass.

There were other small changes but it was interesting how Feyd-Rautha was given more heat (not needing to use the cheat word in the arena) leading into his big showdown on Arrakis.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Space Jam posted:

topic 14. Cuuum

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Frankly I don't understand who would be interested in that zone, seemed like some pretty awful stuff was going on there. They should've called it Zone of YUCK

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Space Jam posted:

topic 14. Cummm

seems some at brazzers is a fan of rlm

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh my god lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU