Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/Aella_Girl/status/1763383809284731208

Imagine buying tickets for a gangbang and not doing the banging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Antigravitas posted:

CK3-rear end graph imo.

Isn't practically everyone in Western Europe related to Charlemagne at this point?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

TinTower posted:

can i get that in a playoff style diagram tia

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
"37! My girlfriend got hosed by 37 dicks!"
"In a row!?"
"yes, actually"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

15 of the 37 who banged aella didn't cum.

That's some numbers right there.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

TinTower posted:

Napoleon's loving of Aella looking chart

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Many died of typhus and dysentery before ever reaching her

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Thus of old: tin pest
Thus now: sex pest

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Brawnfire posted:

Many died of typhus and dysentery before ever reaching her

31: didn't get ticket is a polite way of saying "ridden down by cossacks"

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

5: Consumed by pythons

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

TinTower posted:

quote:

Men who weren’t participating got to hang out in the main space or in a hot tub, where at least some networking occurred - I heard one man say “I didn’t expect to meet another YC founder here”. We also had an array of food and a small array of board games, though I don’t think any of the board games actually got used.

They did a one‐eighty at the door like Grandpa Simpson.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Kinda wondering what the food array was like. Would it be worth showing up to an orgy just to enjoy the spread, before holding up my watch a little too unnaturally and saying look at the time, I need to head out?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Kinda wondering what the food array was like. Would it be worth showing up to an orgy just to enjoy the spread, before holding up my watch a little too unnaturally and saying look at the time, I need to head out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8BSHVWGxk&t=85s

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Gang Bang was one of the early titles of West Side Story

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I got pretty far along, but I failed the technical interview.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

What's the dress code like? Do you have to strip before you get to the spread?

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

First of May posted:

I got pretty far along, but I failed the technical interview.

Putting my FuckerRank link in my cv so they don’t give me any whiteboard sex questions but then it’s all lovely take home assignments and four rounds of zoom interviews until I finally just get ghosted

also I spent a non-trivial chunk of my precious time on this planet yesterday discussing whether this was a sankey diagram or an alluvial diagram

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Aella's gonna be put on a PI plan until her KPIs improve.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TinTower posted:

Can some screenshot the threat for those of us without Xitter? I want to see those the NPS in those exit surveys.

e: lol how did I gently caress that up

mobby_6kl has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Mar 2, 2024

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

Can some screenshot the threat for those of us with Xitter? I want to see those the NPS in those exit surveys.

More detail here:
https://aella.substack.com/p/my-birthday-gangbang

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Need faces for that scale, like the hospital has.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

So there were 42 attendees, 37 participants, and 39 survey responses.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

ultrafilter posted:

So there were 42 attendees, 37 participants, and 39 survey responses.

That's shockingly high response rate, honestly. I'm a little jealous.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Very very high score too, 95% would recommend the gangbang to a friend.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

mobby_6kl posted:

I hope they had a control question of "is the friend you'd recommend the gang bang to already at the gang bang?"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Paper Tiger posted:

I hope they had a control question of "is the friend you'd recommend the gang bang to already at the gang bang?"

Also some sort of filter for fluffer-cummers. That's just inappropriate at a birthday gangbang.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nenonen posted:

Also some sort of filter for fluffer-cummers. That's just inappropriate at a birthday gangbang.

It seems they had a system in place to make sure the birthday girl got hers first, so I think the fluffer-cummers are okay:

quote:

Upon banging the birthday girl, men got a sticker (blue for banging, gold if they came), which allowed them access into a third room, where they could continue banging and cumming in fluffers if they wanted, and if the fluffers were down.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Nenonen posted:

Turns out each guy only had 3 minutes on the birthday girl, so the failure and fluffer rate make more sense.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CainFortea posted:

Turns out each guy only had 3 minutes on the birthday girl, so the failure and fluffer rate make more sense.

Only?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

If you want to bang Aella for 15 seconds and cum, you'd better invite her to your bday orgy.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Nenonen posted:

If you want to bang Aella for 15 seconds and cum, you'd better invite her to your bday orgy.

I'm not having another birthday orgy, last time I invited twenty people and no one came :(

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

mobby_6kl posted:

Hard to say. These statistics are generally trivial unless you have another gangbang to compare it to. Either a competitor's or a subsequent gangbang of your own.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

All this time I never realized that high quality datavis was the one thing that has been missing from my sex life.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
They say that a gangbang without at least three score petite deaths is a dull affair.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
On her twitter, she also graphs her other habits and only showers 37 times per year because she "doesn't want to upset the natural skin biome" and that she has tested it and she "gets stinkier when I shower more" than 37 times per year.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hm...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

On her twitter, she also graphs her other habits and only showers 37 times per year because she "doesn't want to upset the natural skin biome" and that she has tested it and she "gets stinkier when I shower more" than 37 times per year.

I both do and don't wanna know more about those poop stats

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

222 for went outside seems low for one year, but not as low as 194 for pooping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
She should have more good meals, imo.