Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

This goes so loving hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol is that a Washington Post journalist in the Brown Moses osint discord. What the gently caress did I just type

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lmbo

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

This goes so loving hard

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

PostNouveau posted:

Is it actually feasible to airdrop as much as Gaza needs?

During the 1948 Berlin airlift, there were 2.5 million people in West Berlin. It took 500 planes with 10-ton capacity every day.

I doubt we would spend that much effort and money on this current effort.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I just joined the discord server because I hate myself to see what they’re saying internally on channels about Gaza and everyone who actually is there finding social media posts and videos from Palestinians is explicitly clear that not only are they absolutely sure the IDF is lying they almost certainly fired into the crowd with tank main guns. Something tells me Brown Moses might not mention this “chaotic incident” again,

More like Brown Noises

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Pankaj Mishra has written an essay for the LRB about the conflation of antizionism and antisemitism. Haven't read it all yet but Mishra is pretty reliably savage on this kind of thing

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v46/n05/pankaj-mishra/the-shoah-after-gaza

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

... because he shits himself over and over :smug:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Raskolnikov38 posted:

not really interested in participating in the Galloway debate but here’s a funny clip of him from 2009

https://x.com/carlzha/status/1763916896494289141?s=61&t=ekRyXxBjaNIALwWgK2O6xQ

lmfao

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Excuse me, the style guide requires you to say "Hamas-run Al Awda Hospital"

speng31b
May 8, 2010

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

I just joined the discord server because I hate myself to see what they’re saying internally on channels about Gaza and everyone who actually is there finding social media posts and videos from Palestinians is explicitly clear that not only are they absolutely sure the IDF is lying they almost certainly fired into the crowd with tank main guns. Something tells me Brown Moses might not mention this “chaotic incident” again,

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
The aid convoy massacre must be really bad and undeniable if the US immediately pivoted to dropping aid all of a sudden.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Naw its just more PR, they're gonna do like 3 pallets and call it good if they even do anything

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Huh our boy may have crack pinged

https://x.com/EliotHiggins/status/1763846903723102494?s=20

He’s been on a posting spree about this all last night after not mentioning Gaza for months

https://x.com/EliotHiggins/status/1763861499112534035?s=20

Butter Activities has issued a correction as of 16:57 on Mar 2, 2024

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

How could Hamas do this?!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

He'll be a retard again by next payday

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Also he should be banned regardless

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Maybe bullying works

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cia trial balloon imo, lets see where this goes

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

E2M2 posted:

Maybe bullying works

Is it bullying to post evidence?

Seems more like he asked for some proof, and got a veritable flood of it, and changed tack.

Now to see if he holds true through the next budget cycle

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

they learned that covering for the al shaifa hospital bombing completely backfired and now they’re going to pretend to build up credits on the obvious indefensible stuff to cash it in on the next outrage

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Died "with musketshot wounds" not "of musketshot wounds"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

John Charity Spring posted:

Pankaj Mishra has written an essay for the LRB about the conflation of antizionism and antisemitism. Haven't read it all yet but Mishra is pretty reliably savage on this kind of thing

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v46/n05/pankaj-mishra/the-shoah-after-gaza

Succinct and devastating. Thank you for posting it.

quote:

We find ourselves in an unprecedented situation. Never before have so many witnessed an industrial-scale slaughter in real time. Yet the prevailing callousness, timidity and censorship disallows, even mocks, our shock and grief. Many of us who have seen some of the images and videos coming out of Gaza – those visions from hell of corpses twisted together and buried in mass graves, the smaller corpses held by grieving parents, or laid on the ground in neat rows – have been quietly going mad over the last few months. Every day is poisoned by the awareness that while we go about our lives hundreds of ordinary people like ourselves are being murdered, or being forced to witness the murder of their children.

Strep Vote has issued a correction as of 17:23 on Mar 2, 2024

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Jel Shaker posted:

they learned that covering for the al shaifa hospital bombing completely backfired and now they’re going to pretend to build up credits on the obvious indefensible stuff to cash it in on the next outrage

it's this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jel Shaker posted:

the smart intelligence move would have been for israel to make a big deal putting the 22 year old tank commander on trial for giving the fire order, putting all the blame on him. but israel is constitutionally incapable of even pretending anyone in the idf is less than a living saint

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

looks like a balloon but won't float

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I’ve been told the Crispus Attucks was actually shot by an anti-monarchist sniper just outside the frame of the painting.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

*completely ignoring all previous history regarding brown moses and bellingcat* wow, more like BASED moses

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Why are these people so insufferably evil?

How the gently caress is the entire world not drone striking these demons

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Al! posted:

the smart intelligence move would have been for israel to make a big deal putting the 22 year old tank commander on trial for giving the fire order, putting all the blame on him. but israel is constitutionally incapable of even pretending anyone in the idf is less than a living saint

There would be waves of massive violence look how loving mad the right is that the government can’t genocide Gaza as fast as they would prefer

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

BrotherJayne posted:

Is it bullying to post evidence?

Seems more like he asked for some proof, and got a veritable flood of it, and changed tack.

Now to see if he holds true through the next budget cycle

I mean we all know the score, but hey if even people like him are having a wtf moment there’s hope

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al! posted:

that man would be considered a hero lol. they didnt even try the guys who shot their own hostages lmfao!!!

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

They’re just saying what the West believes. This is the norm.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

How the gently caress is the entire world not drone striking these demons

Because the entities with that capability either agree with them or would be immediately attacked by those who agree with them.

You’re correct to call them demons.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

we made such hay out of five guys getting killed

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

The British and the Thirteen Colonies have been fighting for thousands of years, ya know. Who is to say who's right?

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Knew that was gonna be Ordinary Sausage before I clicked it

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
I hope someone is recording the psychology of the Israelis, for study by future generations. They seem to be irrefutably evil outside of the small minority who refuse conscription and go to jail or whatever.

The psyche of a fascist is a long-discussed topic but to see it play out over such a long period of time and hollow out the souls of these people to become the most openly disgusting creatures most people will ever see certainly must have some educational value once the american empire is dead and such things are able to be discussed openly (probably mostly in mandarin never to be translated anyways lol).

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Jel Shaker posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Al! posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Because they believe they are right. That they are the real victims against those hateful animals that just won’t disappear already so them can live their first world life in peace. They firmly believe that. They won the war, they deserve it all, the arabs all wants to kill them because they are jews and strong, and gently caress you if you don’t agree

And the more people turn against them and criticize them, the more they feel they are unjustly persecuted and so the more they double down on their very public displays of evilness