Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've been informed that finding gangbangs and orgies weird is actually gatekeeping and kinkshaming and is the worst thing anyone can do, worse than murder. I think they figured it out in a twitter discourse, which always get to a point of discussion where everyone reaches an agreeable answer.

On the other hand I think it was Sun Tzu that said, "a wise man is one who does not fear declining a random weird sex thing." I think it was in the Art of Love, his companion piece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if you look up "Sex Weird" in a dictionary it's got Aella's picture in there.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

It's like anything else: not for me, personally; I'd find the whole thing intimidating - but go for it if you want, knock yourself out/up. Sounds like a great deal of wholesome fun, really.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

I've been informed that finding gangbangs and orgies weird is actually gatekeeping and kinkshaming and is the worst thing anyone can do, worse than murder. I think they figured it out in a twitter discourse, which always get to a point of discussion where everyone reaches an agreeable answer.

On the other hand I think it was Sun Tzu that said, "a wise man is one who does not fear declining a random weird sex thing." I think it was in the Art of Love, his companion piece.

Oh well, don't get your information from stupid people, then, and don't do stuff you find weird. :shrug:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I'd rate gangbangs as way less weird than real sicko poo poo like feet guys.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

syntaxfunction posted:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

it sounds like they were just running a train, which is stolen valor for actual gangbangs

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/tenaciousd/status/1763232682665033854

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Biplane posted:

I'd rate gangbangs as way less weird than real sicko poo poo like feet guys.

Feet gangbang tho???

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I doubt any of these guys were ever actually in a gang

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

Feet gangbang tho???

Directly to jail.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Biplane posted:

Directly to jail.

Can I collect $200?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Ror posted:

it sounds like they were just running a train, which is stolen valor for actual gangbangs

Not all gangbangs are trains but all trains are gangbangs. Or something like that.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I'm learning a lot about gangbangs

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Mauser posted:

I'm learning a lot about gangbangs

thread title

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ror posted:

Thats right

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lmao gently caress yeah

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

tangy yet delightful posted:

Not all gangbangs are trains but all trains are gangbangs. Or something like that.

the disrespect of being labelled a "fluffer" when you're clearly an orgy participant

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

the disrespect of being labelled a "fluffer" when you're clearly an orgy participant

It wasn't an orgy, it was a gangbang. It was her birthday, she wanted to be the center of attention, which is completely understandable, even if that's not the way I would want to be the center of attention, I get it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
It's a well known faux pas to have sex and come inside fluffers at a gangbang, just disrespectful, and I expect posts appearing in the r/relationships thread soon. Honestly it's like proposing at a wedding.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

syntaxfunction posted:

It's a well known faux pas to have sex and come inside fluffers at a gangbang, just disrespectful, and I expect posts appearing in the r/relationships thread soon. Honestly it's like proposing at a wedding.

It's probably embarrassing (I've never come in a fluffer while I was at a gangbang) but I don't think it's disrespectful. It's like spilling wine at a fancy dinner party, you don't want to do it, but it's not an insult to the host.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Air Skwirl posted:

(I've never come in a fluffer while I was at a gangbang)

well, lah-de-dah

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If you play it right you can pass it off as quite flattering that you found the fluffer very attractive before the reality that they messed up their one job sets in.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

syntaxfunction posted:

Is it more, or less problematic than making your neighbour chili?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Hippocrass posted:

Is it more, or less problematic than making your neighbour chili?

depends, did they cum?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

syntaxfunction posted:

when sun tzu tried to make the emperor's concubines do army drills and they failed and ordered their "officer" executed did he actually kill them to make a point

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I can’t tell if that was a weirdly high amount of analytics for a gamgbang or not.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Air Skwirl posted:

It wasn't an orgy, it was a gangbang. It was her birthday, she wanted to be the center of attention, which is completely understandable, even if that's not the way I would want to be the center of attention, I get it.

jiz lee's 30th birthday gangbang, now that was an orgy like it's supposed to be

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Lazy_Liberal posted:

jiz lee's 30th birthday gangbang, now that was an orgy like it's supposed to be

It’s spelled Ghislaine :colbert:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/GraellsiaMoon/status/1763960446736904500?s=20

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Warbird posted:

I can’t tell if that was a weirdly high amount of analytics for a gamgbang or not.

She’s a Rationalist so

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Ace Hardware seems more reputable than a lot of tux rental places I’ve seen, and it’s not like those other places are staffed with 3rd-generation craftsmen either.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Yeah that tweet smacks of big city elitism, small towns make do with what they have and that’s just fine.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Imo the fewer separate stores I have to go into, the better

Ace checks all the boxes
Tools
Firearms
Ammo
Lawn care
Tuxedo rentals
Carpet cleaning
Snacks and energy drinks

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 19:04 on Mar 2, 2024

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

TotalLossBrain posted:

Imo the fewer separate stores I have to go into, the better

Ace checks all the boxes
Tools
Firearms
Ammo
Lawn care
Tuxedo rentals
Carpet cleaning
Snacks and energy drinks

Key copies
Dog supplies
Pokemon cards, at least the one near me

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
There's a tweet where some people are standing on a balcony and they're filming themselves watch a concert and they accidentally drop the phone and it turns out it's attached to a drone and they do a big flyby over the concert. I saw it like a few months ago but since then I've replaced my computer and it is not in my browser history, does anyone have a link to it?

It's described in this reddit thread a bit but the post has since been deleted, big surprise:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PraiseTheCameraMan/comments/190gkqb/some_awesome_drone_flying_over_a_concert_does/

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Flournival Dixon posted:

There's a tweet where some people are standing on a balcony and they're filming themselves watch a concert and they accidentally drop the phone and it turns out it's attached to a drone and they do a big flyby over the concert. I saw it like a few months ago but since then I've replaced my computer and it is not in my browser history, does anyone have a link to it?

It's described in this reddit thread a bit but the post has since been deleted, big surprise:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PraiseTheCameraMan/comments/190gkqb/some_awesome_drone_flying_over_a_concert_does/

Probably this one?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1uai5fOM0c/

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
That's the footage!

To my great shame what I'm actually looking for is a tweet where someone edited the video to look like an FF14 raid intro in the comments of the first tweet, but it looks like that guy has also tweeted that video, which means that the tweet i originally saw was just someone else posting it, which I suppose makes it a bit less likely for me to find it lol

Flournival Dixon has a new favorite as of 20:04 on Mar 2, 2024

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh yeah I saw that edit too, but no clue where.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Freaquency posted:

She’s a Rationalist so

This explains everything.

https://twitter.com/Aella_Girl/status/1601303831216029697