Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

T-Square posted:

If Joe Biden texts me one more time asking for $5 I swear to God

What about Nancy Pelosi or Obama?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
So a girl in Athens was killed a week ago by a man that was here illegally from Venezuela.

In response Georgia just passed a bill that would allow officers to detain any person “suspected of being in the US illegally” and it also allows for immunity for officers who arrest people who are legal as long as “they were acting in good faith”

lol what the gently caress.

Mass shootings drat near every day and crickets. A white girl gets killed by someone here illegally and a week later new laws are passed.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Joey, just letting you know that I admire your butt.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Joey, just letting you know that I admire your butt.

It’s a good butt, I worked hard on it

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

Not sure about hardware store but maybe! I’ve seen it at the grocery store and Costco definitely has it too

poo poo, I skipped the spice aisle at Costco yesterday because it was crowded and I didn’t think I needed anything.

I forgot I’m taking my oldest and some of her friends to Dave and Busters for a few hours today. Guess I’ll definitely be doing the butt stuff tomorrow.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Mass shootings drat near every day and crickets. A white girl gets killed by someone here illegally and a week later new laws are passed.

Sigh. Those kinds of rules are awful, and as somebody who lived under a visa, that sort of “just asking questions” thing is your worst nightmare.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Bird in a Blender posted:

What about Nancy Pelosi or Obama?

I'd ask Nancy which stock to invest in next.

And the Ace hardware near me usually has all kinds of rubs

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Hope the genital reveal goes well.
…sorry, those things always make me cranky. The butt looks great though!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Joey Freshwater posted:

So a girl in Athens was killed a week ago by a man that was here illegally from Venezuela.

In response Georgia just passed a bill that would allow officers to detain any person “suspected of being in the US illegally” and it also allows for immunity for officers who arrest people who are legal as long as “they were acting in good faith”

The good news is that this has been struck down repeatedly and by wide margins by the Supreme Court. The bad news is SCOTUS don't give a gently caress no more so prepared for it to become law of land.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Yeah, that bill reminds me of the original SB 1070 in some ways here in AZ, which had parts of it struck down by the 9th Court and then those struck-down sections confirmed by SCOTUS, if I recall.

But that was a 5-4 GOP-controlled SCOTUS with Kennedy as the swing (ugh), though Roberts did join in, so...

I'd assume they'd uphold the immunity part too since it's basically qualified immunity, but who knows.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Alaois posted:

have you heard of a little game called Nioh

lol I started the first episode of Shogun last night and when the year popped up that was the first thing I thought of

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Ichiban Kasuga

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Dune: Part 2 was good y'all.

Go see it on the biggest screen you can.

My Regal Cinema didn't have the Shai-Halud popcorn bucket but did have Madame Web ones. While the pictures of Dakota Johnson & Sydney Sweeney on the Madame Web bucket more closely align with my tastes, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway compared to the Dune 2 bucket.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Yeah it loving ruled. Saw it first showing yesterday. Only watched the first one on Monday before it left Netflix.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Watching it tonight at a Look Cinema on their biggest screen. My friend is making Arroz con pollo for dinner beforehand. :dance:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Ichiban Kasuga

He's a good guy from what I hear!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I want to see Dune, but I probably won’t make it for a few weeks just due to lack of free time. I only saw the first on streaming so looking forward to an actual theater experience.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Android Apocalypse posted:

My Regal Cinema didn't have the Shai-Halud popcorn bucket but did have Madame Web ones. While the pictures of Dakota Johnson & Sydney Sweeney on the Madame Web bucket more closely align with my tastes, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway compared to the Dune 2 bucket.

I want to see Dune: Part 2 since I'm a huge Dune nerd.

What's the Shai-Halud popcorn bucket?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Canned Sunshine posted:

The most fuckable popcorn bucket in history

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dune 2 was good enough. Not mind blowing story really but the visuals are beautiful. The big bads never felt like they had a chance - huge shift from first movie.

Didn’t buy the chemistry between Tim and Zendaya. It felt forced as hell. The small bits of Pugh and Walken were great. Acting all around great.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

The most fuckable popcorn bucket in history

So I looked it up, and wow, you aren't wrong about that... Gonna start calling that the FleshBucket.

Someone needs to take a top-down picture of it and turn it into a certain infamous image...

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Canned Sunshine posted:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Dune 2: Doing that bucket.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Fleshlight-hulud

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Canned Sunshine posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Joey Freshwater posted:

Can't wait for the supreme court to strike this dhahaha couldn't even finish

I need to grab some pork butt it's on sale right now $.97/lb for bone in

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Fleshlight-hulud

The not shy hole-ud.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

https://x.com/RufusTSuperfly/status/1763737996505895193?s=20

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Jon Bernthal aged a lot worse than Kevin Bacon did!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Yeah I like Dune. Dune your mom lol

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Isn't Jon Bernthal coming back as the Punisher?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Wait hardware stores sell food???

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Its Rinaldo posted:

Mostly bbq sauce and rubs. But usually jerky and candy too.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I've seen like soda and candy but the idea of actual foodstuff like rubs is wild

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
The grilling section of Home Depot/Lowe's/Ace etc. all have the various accessories and fuels like wood and charcoal, so it makes sense to have rubs and sauce to make it a true one stop shopping trip. Its definitely a little more expensive for that reason too.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Canned Sunshine posted:

Isn't Jon Bernthal coming back as the Punisher?

Yeah, he'll be in the new Daredevil show. The Netflix show had some major writing issues, but holy gently caress did they nail the casting for pretty much everyone.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

swickles posted:

The grilling section of Home Depot/Lowe's/Ace etc. all have the various accessories and fuels like wood and charcoal, so it makes sense to have rubs and sauce to make it a true one stop shopping trip. Its definitely a little more expensive for that reason too.

Yeah, Academy Sports also sells rubs and sauces for the same reason.

The Northern Tool near me sells large containers of food, presumably for people picking up supplies for their workers to grab on the way to a work site

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Look at this guy whose never saved big money at Menards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Just saw Dune, I agree it felt a little rushed, without a hint of irony I could’ve stood at least another hour to flesh it out a bit. Still was super fun, seeing it on IMAX was rad, the highlight for me was the sound design, I could bask in those deep bass rumbles all day