Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDSHIRT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

E:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its my wifes birthday we’re staying up all night making beef jerky it got to marinate a a full day this time also happy birthday red shirt

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

Today's my Bday, and I went out for a nice lunch but it was funny, everyone got all up in this discussion about Girl Scouts of all things and it got a bit heated and I didn't say a word and just ate and noted this strange and miraculous existence we have (the discussion had nothing to do with me). Everything is so fascinating and odd!

Happy Birthday Redshirt, also born on March 3rd are Brian Cox, Jessica Biel, and the Cake Boss.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

SIDS Vicious posted:

its my wifes birthday we’re staying up all night making beef jerky it got to marinate a a full day this time also happy birthday red shirt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDS DEFINITELY ALIVE WIFE :toot:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Wow Sid is married to Jessica Biel

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Happy Birthday Redshirt, also born on March 3rd are Brian Cox, Jessica Biel, and the Cake Boss.
Hello! 3/2

Not sure what New Zealand Fantasy Time Zone you're in. ;)

Dr. Seuss

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

Hello! 3/2

Not sure what New Zealand Fantasy Time Zone you're in. ;)

Dr. Seuss

Jon Bon Fuckin Jovi :hmmyes:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

LIVIN
ON
A PRA AAAAA AAA AAAAAYER

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im tired but i gotta stay up all night thinking on taking a cheeky second concerta

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

im tired but i gotta stay up all night thinking on taking a cheeky second concerta

How about a birthday mix for me? You up for it?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i’m dont inkw what you mean im sorry

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

redshirt posted:

Today's my Bday, and I went out for a nice lunch but it was funny, everyone got all up in this discussion about Girl Scouts of all things and it got a bit heated and I didn't say a word and just ate and noted this strange and miraculous existence we have (the discussion had nothing to do with me). Everything is so fascinating and odd!

Happy Earth Entry Day, RedShirt!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

like a song?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

SIDS Vicious posted:

like a song?

Yes, a song. A 3/2 song.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

redshirt posted:

The world is a strange place and it's good to recognize that, happy bday fellow fish person

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's redshirt's bday? That reminds me of something.....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

It's redshirt's bday? That reminds me of something.....

I had a 20 minute set of fire poems; this stern Asian lady played Theramin; this busty blonde in a bikini behind me painted on this long canvas.....

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

I had a 20 minute set of fire poems; this stern Asian lady played Theramin; this busty blonde in a bikini behind me painted on this long canvas.....

That sounds like Twin Peaks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

That sounds like Twin Peaks

Right? Sold out gallery in Cambridge MA. 50 people about. It was the height of my career.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
woah redshirt got to see tits for his birthday!!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i went to see my friend doing stand up comedy tonight and he made me do audience participation :argh:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Right? Sold out gallery in Cambridge MA. 50 people about. It was the height of my career.

hells yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

i went to see my friend doing stand up comedy tonight and he made me do audience participation :argh:

What did you do??

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

go to his next show and heckle him

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TIP posted:

go to his next show and heckle him

Heckling is the height of comedy. Make sure to get slurry drunk too.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BORN IN BANGOR

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I will admit something that now that I am an adult I realize was extremely lovely but as a teenager I absolutely adored. Heckling other punk bands. Getting on stage and knocking over their mics, throwing poo poo at them, screaming YOU SUCK between every song. We had a really great community.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

BORN IN BANGOR

If you switch the letter pattern slightly BORN IN BANGOR becomes BONOR IN BARNG which, I'm not totally certain what it means but I suspect it is sexy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

u fool!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Happy birthday, u filthy animal!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
https://i.imgur.com/YCB3Q15.mp4

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

I will admit something that now that I am an adult I realize was extremely lovely but as a teenager I absolutely adored. Heckling other punk bands. Getting on stage and knocking over their mics, throwing poo poo at them, screaming YOU SUCK between every song. We had a really great community.

we just evolved, gas thread ban op, etc

or maybe devolved depending on how you look at it

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

lol

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i had two cheeseburgers now nothings gonna get done

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my wifes moms boyfriend who is usually the most sober stoic person i know ate like a tablespoon of cannabutter with mushrooms in it tonight and proceeded to play frisbee with a paper plate with my
son for 4 hours it was amazing

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

dogs rock

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

:yeah:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

SIDS Vicious posted:

my wifes moms boyfriend who is usually the most sober stoic person i know ate like a tablespoon of cannabutter with mushrooms in it tonight and proceeded to play frisbee with a paper plate with my
son for 4 hours it was amazing

sid's one strange trick, daycares hate him!!!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

this is pretty amazing

https://twitter.com/heyitswindy/status/1764052027800211493?t=GJxWBjm9iRw1ZRMTHfKQRw&s=19

https://twitter.com/heyitswindy/status/1764026418780885054?t=pPDFnUYUGYHQZVEnVycisQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
wayne's star wars

man movies used to be fun