Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

gently caress street parking so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I wish Letterman was still on, all of trumps brain farts would be perfect stingers for the Great Moments In Presidential Speeches segment

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

And just in case you doubted he’d stooped to such comedic levels of sociopathy

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1763927774757064861?s=61&t=-vp9P7i8Kl2W3uKiLPEWrA

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
*Peterson gets into his car, and drives down to Jersey.*
"I have become death. "

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
dying in New Jersey to own the libs

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

calm down Dark Helmut

*President Skroob

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WOKE DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU BROTHER!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is Woke Death related to the Unknown?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol this bitch had tenure until he threw it all away in a haze of benzos and alt-right podcasts.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
jorp valiantly fighting a holy war against sanity and rational thought

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Amazing Zimmo posted:

jorp valiantly fighting a holy war against sanity and rational thought

well, yeah. that's just looking out for number 1.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

lmao jorp is a well known right wing thinker and he's just
one of the dumbest people alive
it's amazing he can breathe

and this is their _best_

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol this bitch had tenure until he threw it all away in a haze of benzos and alt-right podcasts.

Tenure or not by all accounts the school and entire student body treated him as a joke and kept super glueing his door shut

So I could understand why he fled that bullying to be treated as a prophet by the most pathetic boys on earth

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Strong Sauce posted:

its because schools are too woke these days that a man in his 40s+ does not know the pledge. we must eliminate wokeism.

Of all the pledges I have ever taken, the Pledge of Allegiance is definitely the weakest, because you have to like fuckin redo it every morning or you become, an enemy or a communist I guess??

Actually

I've never taken another pledge, now that I think about it :(

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

so is "TRUMP" officially running against "OBAMNA" now

Biden has the rare oppurtunity to pull a great prank on Trump: When it is time for the presidental debate Obama comes on stage an takes the podium. I bet you Trump would not even notice the difference.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MrQwerty posted:

so is "TRUMP" officially running against "OBAMNA" now

TRUMP is cursed to be stuck in 2016 just like everybody else

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope the Biden campaign uses Barry to his full powers, as he is powerful. Let Obama be the attack dog, let him just rip and mock Trump in his style (always classy, often deadly). Get Obama to drop talking points with full intention that Trump is powerless to resist. Shape the debate.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Durf posted:

Tenure or not by all accounts the school and entire student body treated him as a joke and kept super glueing his door shut

So I could understand why he fled that bullying to be treated as a prophet by the most pathetic boys on earth

they treated him like a joke because he was teaching basic debunked psychoanalysis and sexually harassing his students lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Biden has the rare oppurtunity to pull a great prank on Trump: When it is time for the presidental debate Obama comes on stage an takes the podium. I bet you Trump would not even notice the difference.

it would be like an inverse of this

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

it would be like an inverse of this

The kid's like "Can you imagine TRUMP!?"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol that
https://i.imgur.com/9bOOK5J.mp4
set that up and then Biden went out and just totally hosed up Paul Ryan

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

MrMojok posted:

I will join the Digital Chimera convoy, pm me ur venmo

I'm in, Gnd Floor

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Macho Man Randy Savage posted:

WOKE DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU BROTHER!

Not sure if Woke Death is a better band name or a wrestling persona. Hmm.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ah ah ah. la mort eveiellee

KingaSlipek
Jun 14, 2009
Trump was again overestimated by 8 percent in polling wrt the Michigan Primary.

Also for people freaking out over the NYTimes poll: there was a poll just recently by Quinnipiac, showing Biden 4% in the lead. No coverage. Why?
That NYTimes poll was also saying Biden lost 20% of his women votes and 26% of his black votes (in comparison to 2020). Come on.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
I just want to see the polls after Trump is a convicted felon

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I say let em' juke the polls, its really worked out swell for em' so far heh heh heh

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

NoiseAnnoys posted:

All he had to do was call like one student in maybe 500 by their preferred pronouns, if he ever bothered addressing them at all. But nope, gotta drop a grenade right at my feet and then go write an article on the sexual politics of Disney cartoons between my appearances on Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager's weird internet talk shows.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Those flim-flam net worth sites say he's worth about $10m. A lot more than some no-mark Canadian college professor is going to accumulate in terms of money and fame. Sure, his life is otherwise destroyed but he doesn't seem to value that.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

All he had to do was call like one student in maybe 500 by their preferred pronouns, if he ever bothered addressing them at all. But nope, gotta drop a grenade right at my feet and then go write an article on the sexual politics of Disney cartoons between my appearances on Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager's weird internet talk shows.

lol yeah it was the barest minimum of self-preservation they were asking, not some laborious self-censorship or repudiation of his beliefs.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

Those flim-flam net worth sites say he's worth about $10m. A lot more than some no-mark Canadian college professor is going to accumulate in terms of money and fame. Sure, his life is otherwise destroyed but he doesn't seem to value that.

lol he doesn't value anything, dude is anhedonia personified.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You know what, I’ll just have a Harvey Wallmonger.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
peterson speaks like a shakespearean star trek villain, except the content is usually dumber and more insane.

at least those villains don't give monologues about their grandma's pubes.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9702164-i-dreamed-i-saw-my-maternal-grandmother-sitting-by-the

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

jorp is a lovely law and order murder rapist of the week

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Durf posted:

jorp invited massive media coverage while lying about the contents of a bill and used that opportunity to declare his undying love for christian fascism, and then people had a normal and expected reaction to that. jorp was not in any sense bullied

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Please tell me people gluing his door shut is real.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lol remember when diaper don was trending on twitter and conservatives had to claim that leftists at twitter were manipulating the algorithm, do you think that's why elon musk lit billions of dollars on fire

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Anyway, here’s Wonderwallmonger.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Now I need someone to do the album cover for Pink Floyd’s the Wallmonger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I said come in! posted:

gently caress street parking so much.

I like when they kind of stick in diagonal spots instead of just assuming everyone can parallel park like a New Yorker