Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I hope that was a promotional effort or whatever made in cooperation with the artist/venue because holy loving hell that would be have the local version of the FAA on your rear end in a hurry. That’s a ton of bodies to be flying over in addition to that loop around the artist at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Warbird posted:

I hope that was a promotional effort or whatever made in cooperation with the artist/venue because holy loving hell that would be have the local version of the FAA on your rear end in a hurry. That’s a ton of bodies to be flying over in addition to that loop around the artist at the end.

The video is from the artist so that was my assumption

Flournival Dixon
Jan 29, 2024
I'd imagine the guy on stage paid to have it made professionally, in the reddit thread someone talks about how it's a bit more expensive and technically difficult than an amateur would normally do.

I could imagine it inspiring some bad decisions from amateurs at other concerts though.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Warbird posted:

That’s a ton of bodies to be flying over

I thought for a second this was still about the gangbang

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1763604925068538232

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1764095515946283148

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/heyitswindy/status/1764023423485812995

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/kody_not_cody/status/1763642240440644052?s=20

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The tramp stamp is less embarrassing than those welds.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Good, we need more slutty cryptids.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Oh my god I hope this is real.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

you know what they say about cryptids with big feet

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Facebook Aunt posted:

LOL imagine being unable to continue due to emojis. Completely defeated by emojis. Just don't look at them. They can't hurt you.

In some other thread, I mentioned that something like this happened to my employer’s leadership too. It’s incredible, it just shuts their brain down that so many people are actively disagreeing with them and they can’t make them stop.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

If there's a GameFAQ for it then there's also probably a YouTube of a soft-spoken 14-year old kid doing a breathless voiceover tutorial vid of the optimal vagina build.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lobok posted:

If there's a GameFAQ for it then there's also probably a YouTube of a soft-spoken 14-year old kid doing a breathless voiceover tutorial vid of the optimal vagina build.

I believe a hybrid trap/bloodfury spec is the current meta

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Biplane posted:

I believe a hybrid trap/bloodfury spec is the current meta

That's because wildshape was seen as too insensitive, but is this really any better?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Maybe it's a reference to a specific game but using the word trap there is uh. Yeah lol

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Maybe it's a reference to a specific game but using the word trap there is uh. Yeah lol

Am I about to learn a new slur?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Tree Bucket posted:

Literally that, yes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tree Bucket posted:

I'm sure it existed beforehand but it definitely blew up in the 4chan era of using "trap" to refer to trans people who pass enough to "deceive" ~innocent men~(initially often in reference to characters like guilty gear's bridget, etc). if you see someone using it especially these days they are near-universally chan-poisoned bigots

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm sure it existed beforehand but it definitely blew up in the 4chan era of using "trap" to refer to trans people who pass enough to "deceive" ~innocent men~(initially often in reference to characters like guilty gear's bridget, etc). if you see someone using it especially these days they are near-universally chan-poisoned bigots

That wasn't my intent, I was making a joke about a vagina being used to trap someone, like an mmo ability :v: I apologize for my bad joke.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Too late, cancel committee was notified already and your cancelation notice is in the mail.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

been sayin' this

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

In Malaysia there is a cryptid called the hantu tetek, which literally translates to the titty ghost. The titty ghost hides in the trees at night waiting for any young men who dare to venture out in the night alone without purpose or direction. They jump out of the trees and descend upon the ill - fortuned victim and push the man's head into their ample bosom, suffocating him. We may never know what possesses the hantu tetek to do such terrible acts...

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

The Saddest Rhino posted:

In Malaysia there is a cryptid called the hantu tetek, which literally translates to the titty ghost. The titty ghost hides in the trees at night waiting for any young men who dare to venture out in the night alone without purpose or direction. They jump out of the trees and descend upon the ill - fortuned victim and push the man's head into their ample bosom, suffocating him. We may never know what possesses the hantu tetek to do such terrible acts...

if you ever figure it out, uh, be sure to post detailed steps

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I naively thought that antman was the only Malaysian cryptid

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

In Malaysia there is a cryptid called the Ian miles cheong, which literally translates to the bigot ant. The bigot ant hides in cyberspace at night waiting for any young impressionable men who dare to venture out the internet alone without purpose or direction. They jump out of cyberspace and descend upon the ill - fortuned victim and press the man's eyes against their incendiary tweets, suffocating him with only thoughts of a fake culture war. We may never know what possesses the bigot ant to do such terrible acts...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I was about to say I don't think IMC was the ant man, it was Arthur Chu. But I've just read some tweets and apparently Ian's got ant problems of his own? What on earth

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Ian's in Malaysian prison actually, the ants belong to Brian Miles Cheong now

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

In Malaysia there is a cryptid called the Ian miles cheong, which literally translates to the bigot ant. The bigot ant hides in cyberspace at night waiting for any young impressionable men who dare to venture out the internet alone without purpose or direction. They jump out of cyberspace and descend upon the ill - fortuned victim and press the man's eyes against their incendiary tweets, suffocating him with only thoughts of a fake culture war. We may never know what possesses the bigot ant to do such terrible acts...

why you gotta do this? i was having a lot of fun thinking about the titty ghost.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

haha local customs are so weird man. Unrelated what's a flight to Malaysia run these days?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

any young men who dare to venture out in the night alone without purpose or direction

I can learn to walk like this. I am gonna Paul Atreides the poo poo out of it.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

https://twitter.com/socialaskan/status/1764004860117033434?s=20

https://twitter.com/gazpachomachine/status/1764056659549196421?s=20

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was about to say I don't think IMC was the ant man, it was Arthur Chu. But I've just read some tweets and apparently Ian's got ant problems of his own? What on earth

he is 100% the ant man

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay drat I'm way behind on the MCU.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

I'm way behind on the UK. How are they doing?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Malaysian Chode Universe

LookieLoo posted:

lol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

LookieLoo posted:

They're no longer the sick man of Europe, they are now the drunk naked man in Tesco of Europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Philippe posted:

They're no longer the sick man of Europe, they are now the drunk naked man in Tesco of Europe.

Britain just threw up all over one of the self-checkouts and it just keeps saying "unexpected item in bagging area" faster and faster