Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Matts getting the Elon chip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Tim Kaine in the brain!

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Can't believe they enlisted a surgeon from antiquity to perform trepanation on Matt's skull.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Felix clowning on the BJJ, street epistemology dude was good stuff

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I like to think when I post that I could dominate every man itt.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nick Soapdish posted:

Felix clowning on the BJJ, street epistemology dude was good stuff

Classic Felix poo poo, love to see it

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
BJJ dudes really are like that irl

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

We know.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I like to think about every man dominating me

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Gripweed posted:

I like to think about every man dominating me

Oh hey Rod, how's Hungary treating you

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/JackMurphyRGR/status/1764063997270102030?t=S4yq1F0oYLfhTtAa8dNV9w&s=19

Lol such Rod, sure

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

people watching a movie about indigenous peoples blowing up lots of resource extraction vehicles and killing their armed guards don't want to sign up for the army. but why?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I believe that old conservatives would loudly proclaim their defiance in a movie theater, in spite of being too old for recruitment anyway. Doesn't mean they don't still want (other people's) kids to go die for them.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Are there even 200,000 drag queens in the US?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Henchman of Santa posted:

only in the fevered dreams of Rod "Primitive Root Weiner" Dreher.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
It's that dang old sissy hypno Hank Hill

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
people no longer want to die in their early 20's, due to wokeness

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Rod could have joined up, they take old people these days. but instead he hosed off to Hungary to have tons of sex with 20 year old Magyar lads. and who could blame him? but he has no moral right to yell about it.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Henchman of Santa posted:

Gentlemen, we cannot allow a Drag Queen Gap!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Drag queens are often pretty tough

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9334339/RuPauls-Drag-Race-star-Coco-Jumbo-saved-man-vicious-Oxford-Street-gay-bashing.html

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

bust rodd dreher

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
any given drag queen could kick Rod's rear end up and down the street.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

real talk some of the toughest dudes I've ever met have been gay guys from the south, but they're also more honest with themselves than Rod

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Cael posted:

bust rodd dreher
the YouTube content making swinger couple that "guys" introduced us to

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Family member did early research into transgenderism, intersex, etc. a disproportionate number of the early generation of folks who came out as trans are retired veterans, including many of the most “macho” roles: special forces, fighter pilots, etc.

My take on it was that they had a pension and could afford to alienate their families, which of course early people coming out did. My materialist analysis did not make it into the literature sadly.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
It's loving wild that not 10 years back conservative media would be awash in those fake stories of "the liberalprofessor tried to tell the class that God was not real, but this cool veteran stood up and humiliated him and everyone clapped!" for the proto-chuds to jerk off to, but now they actually thrive on the opposite narrative.

Just wallowing in tales of their own ruin and degradation, going on about litter boxes in classrooms, how if you step a foot into Boston you get swarmed by trans rapist illegal immigrants and even 90% of conservatives are just lying squishes. There's something almost psychosexual about it, like a greasy guy imagining a girl to be virginal and ideal, only to do a 180 and then freak out for weeks about her being a vile ugly HIV-ridden slut the moment he learns she already has a boyfriend. The girl being the ol' US of A in this metaphor, mind.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Something I've noticed about right-wingers on social media is that they've turned into exactly the kind of hysterical, aggrieved victim they used to make fun of. Everyone is silencing and gaslighting them and so on.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The Internet Makes You Stupid.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1764814099941359940?t=_2uE2TQHH1T-NWITX-izEA&s=19

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The composition of that post makes me very happy.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The bin in the back says “dresses”. Have they said the baby is a girl in other places?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The Internet Makes You Stupid.

More and more people are saying this!

Aww the first time dad baby worship

Mine was cuter than the Gerber baby :smuggo:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Proust Malone posted:

The bin in the back says “dresses”. Have they said the baby is a girl in other places?

Yes

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Goofy Noah Kulwin does not understand Frank Herbert’s Dune. Very disrespectful!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

*dark souls narrator voice* ahhhhh kirkland diaper baby, the archetypical brand...

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Proust Malone posted:

Matt is committed to raising his son in the traditional style, that means dresses until he can dress himself and short pants until he gets his first job

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Matt is committed to raising his son in the traditional style, that means dresses until he can dress himself and short pants until he gets his first job

boarding school from age three, then a year on the ships

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This is going to give Matt bad ideas

https://twitter.com/pagesix/status/1765039158035173474?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

FlamingLiberal fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 5, 2024

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

boarding school from age three, then a year on the ships

If your child doesn't have a beat to poo poo steamer trunk they keep all of their worldly possessions in for their first solo journey across the Atlantic at 8 years old, you have failed as a parent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The bonus episode is very good and nice :tinfoil: fuel to add to my smooth brain