Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Lazy Robot posted:

I saw this in person at my local Kwik Trip. They were also advertising chicken "that slaps", chicken "with drip", and chicken strips that were "such goals". It's a full on "how do you do fellow kids?" ad campaign.

what does rizz taste like anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lazy Robot posted:

I saw this in person at my local Kwik Trip. They were also advertising chicken "that slaps", chicken "with drip", and chicken strips that were "such goals". It's a full on "how do you do fellow kids?" ad campaign.

I did something this morning that I haven’t done in years, which is that I turned on a radio. There was some sort of food commercial with a middle-age sounding guy doing this same poo poo verbally. I cringed and it almost felt involuntary when I reached and turned the radio back off

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Large Testicles posted:

Raspberry jizz

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

Better if you eat pineapples first.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lazy Robot posted:

I'd hit that

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Data Graham posted:

I'd hit that

i'm a dollar menu guy

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now this is epic.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

volts5000 posted:

There's more than one box of these. The largest box had ones that were six feet wide. Then, once you get a six foot rear end in a top hat, you make it join the police force.

:dumbrim:

So that's where cops come from...

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I’d like one of your famous chicken jizz burgers, please.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Stoatbringer posted:

You're so iconic for that.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Stoatbringer posted:

“I bet you would” I say with a scowl while shielding my cartoonish pile of jizzburgers

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

freeedr posted:

Raspberry jizz

it's not supposed to be pink, man, we keep telling you to see a doctor

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

it is raspberry stop bringing this up at every meetup

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

freeedr posted:

Raspberry jizz

The Revolution: Prince, can we turn the sexy down a touch in the lyrics?

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Lazy Robot posted:

Obligatory "advertisers trying to be hip" post, but I remember seeing this one in the wild.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
They need to go bolder. Show a Big Mac and have someone just be like "I wanna smash that burgussy so hard. Go goblin mode on that burgussy. I want to do a seggs with it." It'll probably kill off the whole phrase and that'd be pretty funny.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

They need to go bolder. Show a Big Mac and have someone just be like "I wanna smash that burgussy so hard. Go goblin mode on that burgussy. I want to do a seggs with it." It'll probably kill off the whole phrase and that'd be pretty funny.

I remember someone doing a drawing of a genderswapped Ronald McDonald, with her ample bosom serving as the bun for the contents of a Big Mac.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
No we went too bold and looped around

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hyperlynx posted:

I remember someone doing a drawing of a genderswapped Ronald McDonald, with her ample bosom serving as the bun for the contents of a Big Mac.

There are a couple of short videos of some 'infuencer' dressed like this & pretending to push filet-o-fish.

* ~A Short Time Later~*

OK, you search for it, I'm now scarred.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 04:39 on Mar 4, 2024

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Still makes me lol after all these years

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
the eye....

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hyperlynx posted:

What gymnastics people go to. The butt was already there this entire time.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Quaid! Start the reactor!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Superman getting that face titty.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Velocity Raptor posted:

Obligatory "advertisers trying to be hip" post, but I remember seeing this one in the wild.

Newspaper Spider-Man is also dtf

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

:lol:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

I hope this kind of AI generated content is still allowed:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I always wondered where :pwn: came from.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
They want to learn the language, the right choice is to support them

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwLuDxvG0dA

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The scammer is going to get butchered by their boss lol

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmW4HE6ui_w

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

John Oliver just did a video on this kind of scam, which is called pig butchering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPpl2ISKTg

Basically someone pretends to be a wrong number and will try to build a rapport with the victim in order to lead them to a scam investment site/app.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
And here I thought it was genuine love at first sight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Hey, don't poo poo on those kind of accidental meetings. I met my wife due to an accidental wrong number. I can't wait to finally meet her in person.