Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Namtab posted:

imo its ok to trust your friends

ok......... but this guy????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
That's hosed.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oh come on fellas...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

lmao what the hell. never knew anything about the guy other than his LPs. how do you see this and think its real.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmao

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I had... not seen this

Oh my god

Iamyourking
Oct 27, 2007

Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer.
Toilet Rascal

Kazinsal posted:

didn't he also later claim to have adopted his dead gay daughter's girlfriend or something like that?

No, that was his niece(?) who was also gay and had been kicked out by her family. I don't remember her being mentioned for quite some time, but I figured she was just out on her own and didn't really have anything going on worth mentioning.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Our given names, which I can't recall at the moment, were pretty lame. Jaw Cheekbones and Domina Dentata or something silly like that, I don't know.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Magnificent.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmao what the hell. never knew anything about the guy other than his LPs. how do you see this and think its real.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

lmafo. his tvtropes page rules.

doubt

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I grew up on the battlefield, conflict and victory were my parents. The unit is my life, my family. We've shared everything-- all the bad and all the good.I have no one, nothing except the unit.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this is like this 24 year old guy i knew in high school who let, uh, high schoolers drink in his dingy apartment, he told me that he almost got into the navy seals but failed the psych screening due to being too calm when going through anti torture training. so thats why he smokes weed all day and works at the gas station.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Today is actually my wedding anniversary. Thank you The Dark Id for the lovely anniversary present.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Okay how did anyone actually believe this poo poo lmfao

thedarkid would mostly only vaguely sometimes post in his lp about being a badass ex-pmc, just barely enough that most ppl wouldnt notice. just at any point when you interacted with the man he would say the most insane poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmfaoo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I was shooting two guns akimbo style at the Spetznaz as we waited for our extraction chopper when I turned to the agent beside me (HUGE tits) and told her I was very sorry that the glass ceiling of the patriarchybhas limited her career growth

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5mVnhU5Mvg&t=23s

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

sometimes with these pathological liars I'm like "what do you even get out of this" but I can almost see it with this dude

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I'm glad he won his future-wife over by acknowledging the unfair pay gap between genders still present in the mercenary/assassin line of work.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so i think my name is john. i was taken as a child and forced to undergo brutal military training, in addition to receiving genetic therapy and cybernetic augmentation to dramatically increase my strength, speed, processing time, and intelligence. i met my wife on a sniper mission. anyway, i hope you enjoy my lets play of breath of fire 3.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

badass merc woman: time to die

caleb cross: heh. how much do you make?

badass merc woman: 5 million

caleb cross: i can double that.

badass merc woman: who.. who are you?

caleb cross: i dont know. i seen a lot of combat

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Listening to the Slowbeef Files and coming to the horrified realisation that I was bamboozled by someone I thought was literally Jason Bourne with a lets play hobby

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sold the rights to my life story so they could make Spy x Family

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

cringe... so concentrated, so pure.. on the streets?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mordiceius posted:

Today is actually my wedding anniversary. Thank you The Dark Id for the lovely anniversary present.

I bet your wife is real. How passe.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lmfao

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

thedarkid john wicking his way thru bin laden's compounds, only to discover bin laden is actually his beautiful yet badass future wife

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Paladinus posted:

I bet your wife is real. How passe.

Pictured: Me and my wife, on our anniversary, reading this thread

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Martman posted:

"what do you even get out of this"

about five hundred dollars a month at peak

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Only thing I believe is his real name is somehow lamer than Caleb

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Fortaleza posted:

Only thing I believe is his real name is somehow lamer than Caleb

its thedarkid

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[streamer dork voice] ut oh! kitty alert! teehee, these little bundles of joy showed up under my doorstep in the wee hours! [john wick voice] but then the kitties died....

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The durr kid

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i've seen a discord screenshot of him saying "the big C has caught up with me... i'm checking out" so unfortunately it was from the man himself

big C could have been anything

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

losing my mind at the godlike addition of pay gap discrimination between assassins + giving her some of his pay to make it equal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

lobster shirt posted:

this is like this 24 year old guy i knew in high school who let, uh, high schoolers drink in his dingy apartment, he told me that he almost got into the navy seals but failed the psych screening due to being too calm when going through anti torture training. so thats why he smokes weed all day and works at the gas station.

badass

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Big C.... Caleb Cross Sr..........? But I thought he died in Zanzibar

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

he sounds loving awesome i hope you're still friends with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I'm so glad this turned from sad to hilarious before I went to bed. Looking forward to finding out he was actually three other LPers in a trenchcoat when I wake up tomorrow.