Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

if americans are unhappy with paying more for fuel, medicine, and food they should simply overthrow their corrupt government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

That won't save you, Daniel

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

what, is school starting soon?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hang the Hagari in the Hague

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Is Daniel Hagari the Australian guy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

loser wants to get out before they get even more owned probably

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ukraine was rounding up their propagandist to send to the front maybe israel is doing a speed run on that too

Demon_Corsair
Mar 22, 2004

Goodbye stealing souls, hello stealing booty.

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Hear me out: Why would the Palestinians give up the hostages forever in exchange for a ceasefire of only sixty days? Has anyone thought of that yet?

Sensibly, Israel should send volunteers to be held in Gaza at the end of those 60 days to make sure the ceasefire holds.

because the point is to propose a terrible deal that Hamas will obviously reject so they can throw up their hands, say we tried peace but they are unreasonable, and continue bombing

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Demon_Corsair posted:

because the point is to propose a terrible deal that Hamas will obviously reject so they can throw up their hands, say we tried peace but they are unreasonable, and continue bombing

yeah israel doesnt care about a ceasefire in fact they dont even want one the us is only playing pr games

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

hloy poo poo what a monster

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

CLAM DOWN posted:

free paul_soccer, he was right

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Oh no how are we going to know who hamas is now

he is hamas

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
Back after 4 days, what'd I miss?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1764212191601771006

He went out doing what he loved the most. Lying about the killing of hundreds of people. RIP.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Man it was a pathetic amount of food air dropped by the US, they didn't had to twist it more by only dropping expired food

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Owlbear Camus posted:

Yup.

Much like how Covid "ended" for libs once we elected Biden and we could all go back to breathing each other's delicious sneezes, even if he didn't make a single change about what we're doing in Gaza having Trump as the mascot of this dire loving business would at least force the libs to oppose it because now genocide can be a partisan issue.

Pointing this out to an ostensibly "leftist" acquaintance got them going full lesser evil bluewho and doing genocide denialism. "It's bad, and it's ugly and terrible and inexcusable, but it's not like they're taking them to camps!"

E: On a more positive note, my daughter requested nothing for her birthday this month but that people donate to Animal Friends Shelter, and maybe some colored pencils. :unsmith:

tell her i gave

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Daniel Hagari pointing at his resignation letter

"this is a list!"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
by the way whats with all these resignations of IDF officers is something happening? do they sense that the war is ending and they are 100% hosed?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Al-Saqr posted:

by the way whats with all these resignations of IDF officers is something happening? do they sense that the war is ending and they are 100% hosed?

bibi wanted to introduce the american practice of making soldiers pay for their medals/pins when they get promoted

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

I would not want to be holding any bag when the fight against hezbollah breaks out in full

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
"three promotions in one week! oy vey my wallet is empty"

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Stairmaster posted:

I would not want to be holding any bag when the fight against hezbollah breaks out in full

i'm guessing it's this more than anything

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1764294488816599112

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

This incipient civil war couldn't be brewing in a more deserving nation-state.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

khamas tunnel diapers man has had enough? :ohdear:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol eat poo poo

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
Allegedly Hezbollah thwarted some attempted incursions into Lebanon by Golani brigade today so they are probably trying to distance themselves from whatever is going on with that

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Dixon Chisholm posted:

hloy poo poo what a monster

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

Is Daniel Hagari the Australian guy

no that's Mark Regev, another massive piece of poo poo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

E2M2 posted:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1764398254324682961

can't wait for Biden aids to roll this back

Harris has come out in support of Hamas! Huge news. That's what Palestinian self determination means.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

looks like him, thanks

If you are looking for the guy who has been posted in this thread a lot dragging Matt Miller over the goals I think it's a different guy named Said (like Saied). Matt Lee does rule though.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

text editor posted:

Allegedly Hezbollah thwarted some attempted incursions into Lebanon by Golani brigade today so they are probably trying to distance themselves from whatever is going on with that

Absolute comedy option is that Hezbollah managed to take Israeli prisoners.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
are there any sources on hagari etc resigning beyond some random tweet

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-jazeera

Senior members of the Israeli military’s Spokesperson’s Unit have resigned, including high-ranking spokesperson Daniel Hagari, according to Israel’s Channel 14.

Also among the resignations are Richard Hecht, the international spokesperson for the Israeli military.

It has not been announced how many officials have left the unit, formerly led by Hagari, but Channel 14 described the large number of resignations at once during wartime as “unusual”.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
thx

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al-Saqr posted:

the one thing you can be sure of is that these guys aren't quitting out of a crisis of conscience.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

https://www.now14.co.il/%D7%96%D7%A...A2%D7%96%D7%99/

According to the article, everyone that resigned/intend to resign soon are Hasbara chumps. It doesn't mention any perticular reason why this is happening, nor does it say that it's coordinated, but we might get more info on that later today.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Critical support to the haredi protestors for providing evidence that Israel can clear protesters off a road when it cares to. Hopefully the South African legal team were taking notes

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

mediaphage posted:

sorry which are the calm hitlers and which are the loud hitlers

The calm Hitlers turn into loud Hitlers when you say you're not voting for Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

https://www.now14.co.il/%D7%96%D7%A...A2%D7%96%D7%99/

According to the article, everyone that resigned/intend to resign soon are Hasbara chumps. It doesn't mention any perticular reason why this is happening, nor does it say that it's coordinated, but we might get more info on that later today.

Ben Gvir purged them, OP.