Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

FPzero posted:

Unironically would've been an incredible character storyarc for a wrestler in your old TEW2013 LP.

darkid in SAW when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
its amazing that this web of mystery and lies lasted for nearly a decade and all it took was a single person tweeting a "hmm I don't believe this" for the whole thing to come crashing down in a matter of hours

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdUq2opPY-Q

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

The drawings were just a random "aw that's cute" thing in my memory, It's the kind of thing that's believable for a random parent to do, so you don't look too close and coo at it as is socially expected.

I only remembered because a few months (?) ago he tweeted "hey remember when my son doodled for a let's play" and reposted them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Leggsy posted:

Anyone who is still in the discord and isn't typing from:thedarkid in the search bar and posting the funniest stuff is dead to me.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
this whole thing is a work

praise for TheDarkId, he never broke kayfabe

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

the hug emoji reacts are killing me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nitnen posted:

"Tommy Tallarico Event Horizon" is a string of words i wasn't prepared to read tonight

the words "my mother is very proud" reverberating across space and time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mfer is dying from terminal cancer and having street fights with his sister how the gently caress could you believe this lol (its real)

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

What the actual gently caress. Online friends pointing out the Nier LP as it finished is what made me aware of these stupid forums. I lurked for years before finally getting an account but TDI is a meaningful link in where most of my online life is right now thanks to following LP goons into other poo poo and getting involved in other communities as a result. Seriously this is loving baffling.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

lmao ok that got me

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

pentyne posted:

its amazing that this web of mystery and lies lasted for nearly a decade and all it took was a single person tweeting a "hmm I don't believe this" for the whole thing to come crashing down in a matter of hours

What's amazing to me as someone just finding out about these "I'm a Navy SEAL and my wife's a Navy SEAL too" tier lies is that everyone watched TDI walk around naked all this time and kept complimenting him on his outfit. Fables always sound so silly until you see it happen in real life.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Radia posted:

the hug emoji reacts are killing me

thats how many alts he has

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

pentyne posted:

there's a lot of "yeah I knew he was full of it but when I mentioned it I got shouted down" catharsis-posting going on, just one of those things that required a Notable Personality to poke a large enough hole to escape containment and boy howdy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

literally went for a meeting and came back to the crayon drawings i'm loving dying here

*sigh* I'll make the Twitter announcement.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

2 hugz

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He's so wise. Killing people does that to you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shaking yoko taro I NEED MORE TIME

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Al! posted:

shaking yoko taro I NEED MORE TIME

yoko taro smiles

this is not the outcome you wanted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Thanks, Bill Clinton

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

President Bill Clinton of Canada

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

*russian mercenary voice*
ah yes, the mercenary who killed my troops, ублюдок
and then met his wife after during the slaughter.
we'll find him. we're uncovering his secrets as we speak
*turns monitor to show the resident evil 3 lp from 2007*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont know who his avatar but i believe that is him irl

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

I am legitimately surprised he hasn't nuked this Discord yet, given that there's probably 5+ years of poo poo like this sitting around.

This man is probably in his 40s, how is he still posting like this.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont know who his avatar but i believe that is him irl

Kazuya from Tekken, I think?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*Morpheus showing you two pills*

Take the blue pill and be a regular LP guy with some fans and no drama. Take the red pill and go absolutely off your head psycho for an entire decade.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Mar 4, 2024

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FPzero posted:

Unironically would've been an incredible character storyarc for a wrestler in your old TEW2013 LP.

That would have been the finale to The King of All Cosmos's storyline. Turns out the Queen and the Prince and all the Katamari cousins were fake, and he wasn't actually a king and he faked his death to ditch the heat.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

motherfucker you have to be 40 years old why are you pretending to die like a livejournal teenager

lol

pages behind but loving every post of this dumb saga.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Leggsy posted:

President Bill Clinton of Canada

Sore-ry for having sexual relations with that woman, eh?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

ahhhhhhh bro just seeing someone saying literally anything that isnt about him and just copying it and adding +100 l mfao AHHhhhh

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Rea posted:

I am legitimately surprised he hasn't nuked this Discord yet, given that there's probably 5+ years of poo poo like this sitting around.

Is there a way to download/back up a discord? Might be useful in the coming present.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

pentyne posted:

and slowbeef probably wouldn't have said anything if tdi hadn't claimed to be dying

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I remember seeing the "you don't have a daughter you loving liar" posts popping up shortly after she "died" in 2019. And in response he posted some Internet Tough Guy stuff at them. Really hyper-violent vitriolic poo poo, the kind that apparently did a pretty good job at dissuading most people from speaking out.

But its really funny how quickly his nonsense unraveled the second all this gained any traction.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hahahahaahah

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

DoubleNegative posted:

I remember seeing the "you don't have a daughter you loving liar" posts popping up shortly after she "died" in 2019. And in response he posted some Internet Tough Guy stuff at them. Really hyper-violent vitriolic poo poo, the kind that apparently did a pretty good job at dissuading most people from speaking out.

But its really funny how quickly his nonsense unraveled the second all this gained any traction.

(werner herzog voice) you must find this post and post it in this thread

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Rea posted:

he hasn't nuked his patreon either which is making about US$250 per month, although 4 persons have just recently unsubscribed for i assume reasons unrelated to these revelations

https://graphtreon.com/creator/thedarkid

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
gently caress you bill,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Leggsy posted:

Is there a way to download/back up a discord? Might be useful in the coming present.

yes, but it involves self-botting, so don't let Discord staff catch you