Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Alan Smithee posted:

uh hope they remember she's 16

The actress who played the Oompa Loompa is 29 years old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Unknown is a better Dr. Doom costume than any of the Fantastic Four movie attempts so far.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Woozie66 posted:

The actress who played the Oompa Loompa is 29 years old

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/unknown-glasgow-willy-wonka-event-28749365

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

See, this is why I specified the Oompa Loompa. Didn't realize the Unknown was an actress. Thanks for sharing!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1764536277071004035

lisan al-ghaib...

https://twitter.com/OrphicCapital/status/1764640093300547665

lmao

zoux has a new favorite as of 16:23 on Mar 4, 2024

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RainCloubNerd/status/1764393346556928221

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Don't you hate it when you go through all the work to manage investors and then in the end a bunch of them came in a fluffer anyway.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I'm pretty sure the person that made that animation didn't know the person behind the mask was a teenager. It's based entirely on a two second clip of a faceless monster appearing from behind a mirror and scaring the poo poo out of a child.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Samovar posted:

That's an ATROCIOUS attempt at a Glaswegian accent. Hell, a Scottish accent. A BRITISH accent.

Yeah, holy poo poo. At first I thought "why is she Russian?" and then the vowels slipped to yet another continent

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The actor may be 16, but the Unknown character is a fully grown adult a-

Hey wait, where are you going? Come back, I have 3 more paragraphs!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Spending all my free time trying to boost my Throne score. :f5:

https://twitter.com/Very__Regular/status/1764754581135691904?s=20

https://twitter.com/Very__Regular/status/1764754914285174991?s=20

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://x.com/Very__Regular/status/1764755856044773535?s=20

lol come on that just means the toilet is gonna be caked in poo poo until some worker comes by at 2 AM

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I knew social credit systems were lovely but this is ridiculous.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Lobok posted:

I knew social credit systems were lovely but this is ridiculous.

You're just mad because you know that I will outdoo you.

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave
If they don't use those weight sensors to put up a scoreboard, what's even the point

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Samovar posted:

That's an ATROCIOUS attempt at a Glaswegian accent. Hell, a Scottish accent. A BRITISH accent.

The accent is inaccurate, but hitting on a sixteen-year-year old is accurate to British culture.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Peeing on the outside of the super toilet because my piss score is too low

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I think the toilets should require a unique identifying number to use and the faster your average use time is the more pleasant the experience gets. If you're fast, you get a heated seat, a pleasant smell, maybe some music. If you're slow you get sewer gas and the place is either way too hot or way too cold. Maybe the thing even makes fun of you.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I think the toilets should require a unique identifying number to use and the faster your average use time is the more pleasant the experience gets. If you're fast, you get a heated seat, a pleasant smell, maybe some music. If you're slow you get sewer gas and the place is either way too hot or way too cold. Maybe the thing even makes fun of you.

I can't imagine anything that would go wrong with a device where you sit down with your pants down and it insults and berates you.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Oh no, I've accidentally taken too long and now my toilet has become the cheapest scatplay dommy mommy game in town, whatever will I do.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Let's go full dystopia! There should be a touchscreen on the outside that shows the name of the current occupant and the time they've spent there. If they go over the threshold, a siren should sound and the door should slowly open. To stop this, they can buy premium pooping credit through the mandatory app. Toilet bowl mounted scanners will allow for targeted advertising of products like fiber supplements or hemorrhoid cream!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Give the toilet a Planet Fitness lunk alarm.

No grunting allowed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I'll make a fortune selling shitter keys on the brown market

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Ok now we've angered the super toilet...

https://twitter.com/mattwhy/status/1764762905508028814?s=20

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

Platystemon posted:

Give the toilet a Planet Fitness lunk alarm.

No grunting allowed.

A… a what alarm?

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

ponzicar posted:

Let's go full dystopia! There should be a touchscreen on the outside that shows the name of the current occupant and the time they've spent there. If they go over the threshold, a siren should sound and the door should slowly open. To stop this, they can buy premium pooping credit through the mandatory app. Toilet bowl mounted scanners will allow for targeted advertising of products like fiber supplements or hemorrhoid cream!

I'mma make a killing trading poop futures.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kestral posted:

A… a what alarm?

https://www.tiktok.com/@jakepurfield/video/7021550115915648262

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Oh good, they've found a way to make public restrooms more moist.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Remove those icky germs from surfaces and dispose of them in the air (safely).

#hygienehack

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Two words: dynamic pricing

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/FelineHexes/status/1764715406164398137

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

They absolutely have a unique user ID, otherwise they couldn’t lock you out for having too many sloppy mud pies

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
turds too smooth? BLOCKED
turds too heavy? BLOCKED
peanut spray status? BLOCKED
BRISTOL 3.5-4.5 ONLY OR BLOCK

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Looking forward to having my poops automatically graded on the Rockwell scale.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Fuuuuuuuuck this tickled me. God in heaven. Trapped in a hell of your own making, but without knowing how bad it would get. I Have No rear end and I Must poo poo.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

My poo poo could crash a much larger building than that. How dare you loving challenge me.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Dr. Lunchables posted:

They absolutely have a unique user ID, otherwise they couldn’t lock you out for having too many sloppy mud pies

Or charge you money. Because there's no way they're doing all this stuff for free. Either it's a contract with the local govt and they abandon their bathrooms when the profit margin isn't what they hoped, like with all those electric scooter companies. Or they charge the users, and are just instantly and constantly sabotaged, just like the last time pay toilets were a thing in the US.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
It had weight sensors but doesnt tell you how much your poop weighs? That can’t be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Do I want to know what a “puppy girl” is?